Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation II: Seventh Night
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2018-03-06 07:41:15" ] [quote name="clw23" date="2018-03-06 07:31:33" ] [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2018-03-06 07:30:03" ] On sheeping. Mmmm. I like lamb chops. Lamb chops for lunch would be great. --from a person that is partially vegetarian [/quote] always thinking of food... arent you? First potatoes, then lunch, and now lamb chops. [/quote] Food is great. Food is the very escenceblahicantspell of my life. Storm is always hungry. Fooooood. Fooooooooood. Eat. Eat!! Eat!!!!! *increasingly incomprehensible, maniacal muttering* [/quote] [i]Even coconuts?[/i]
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-03-06 07:41:15:
clw23 wrote on 2018-03-06 07:31:33:
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-03-06 07:30:03:
On sheeping. Mmmm. I like lamb chops. Lamb chops for lunch would be great.
--from a person that is partially vegetarian
always thinking of food... arent you?

First potatoes, then lunch, and now lamb chops.

Food is great.
Food is the very escenceblahicantspell of my life.
Storm is always hungry.
Fooooood.
Fooooooooood.
Eat. Eat!! Eat!!!!!
*increasingly incomprehensible, maniacal muttering*

Even coconuts?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Not even 24 hours. Already a vote on my back.

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
d1 lynching is a bad idea because at this point there's no telling who has what role really as there are in hints in the flavor text and no one would reveal anything this early
d1 lynching is a bad idea because at this point there's no telling who has what role really as there are in hints in the flavor text and no one would reveal anything this early
z62eca5281a764.gif
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2018-03-06 14:39:33" ] Not even 24 hours. Already a vote on my back. Thanks guys. [/quote] maybe two. We'll see.
Tanglefire wrote on 2018-03-06 14:39:33:

Thanks guys.
maybe two. We'll see.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Embertheskywing
yes, even the coconuts.

C O N S I D E R T H E C O C O N U T

@Tanglefire
You're welcome <3
(It's just a routine placeholder vote tho so dw)
(Also, considering your evil modding reputation, you should have seen this coming lol :P)
@Embertheskywing
yes, even the coconuts.

C O N S I D E R T H E C O C O N U T

@Tanglefire
You're welcome <3
(It's just a routine placeholder vote tho so dw)
(Also, considering your evil modding reputation, you should have seen this coming lol :P)
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="mayathepsychic" date="2018-03-06 14:47:37" ] d1 lynching is a bad idea because at this point there's no telling who has what role really as there are in hints in the flavor text and no one would reveal anything this early [/quote] Tangle wrote in the game information section that there'd be no flavor hints tho? I guess your first statement is based on the assumption that later in the game we'd know more about the roles? How would we? Sorry if this sounds offensive aah <3
mayathepsychic wrote on 2018-03-06 14:47:37:

Tangle wrote in the game information section that there'd be no flavor hints tho?
I guess your first statement is based on the assumption that later in the game we'd know more about the roles? How would we?

Sorry if this sounds offensive aah <3
jghAv2V.png
@mayathepsychic ack sorry forgot to ping you up there ^^
@mayathepsychic ack sorry forgot to ping you up there ^^
jghAv2V.png
Hello everyone! I recognize most people here, but for those that I don't, I am Cog. I don't have a preference when it comes to pronouns. I'm FRT+3 and usually best found between 17:00 - 21:00 due to work.

In terms of day one lynches, I think they're useful. They help to provide a point of analysis and can spur conversation. I don't advocate for a random lynch, but if conversation is kept constant as it should be, then you should be able to have some suspicions regarding people.

For those against d1 lynches, what more information do you think you'll have on d2 that you didn't have on d1? From my experience, day 2 lynches also tend to be town, so I don't exactly subscribe to that reasoning.

As for lurking, if you're town, please please please don't lurk. It makes getting a read very difficult. I understand if you're busy and can't post, but if you're just sitting and reading the thread, you're not helping at all. Even if you feel something has already been said, say it again. Just offer your own thoughts as to why you feel that way.

For sheeping, it depends. If you're basing your vote solely on what everyone else is doing, I don't think that helps. If you're placing a vote for someone who already has votes and offering your reasoning for the vote, I don't think that's so bad.

As for the mod lynch... hm. I think in the last Creation game a mod lynch was just bad overall?
Hello everyone! I recognize most people here, but for those that I don't, I am Cog. I don't have a preference when it comes to pronouns. I'm FRT+3 and usually best found between 17:00 - 21:00 due to work.

In terms of day one lynches, I think they're useful. They help to provide a point of analysis and can spur conversation. I don't advocate for a random lynch, but if conversation is kept constant as it should be, then you should be able to have some suspicions regarding people.

For those against d1 lynches, what more information do you think you'll have on d2 that you didn't have on d1? From my experience, day 2 lynches also tend to be town, so I don't exactly subscribe to that reasoning.

As for lurking, if you're town, please please please don't lurk. It makes getting a read very difficult. I understand if you're busy and can't post, but if you're just sitting and reading the thread, you're not helping at all. Even if you feel something has already been said, say it again. Just offer your own thoughts as to why you feel that way.

For sheeping, it depends. If you're basing your vote solely on what everyone else is doing, I don't think that helps. If you're placing a vote for someone who already has votes and offering your reasoning for the vote, I don't think that's so bad.

As for the mod lynch... hm. I think in the last Creation game a mod lynch was just bad overall?
vV5jbm.png
On the topic of lurking, I don't mind as long as they contribute once in a while and not just stay quiet the entire time. I understand if your shy or don't have the time, but join in the conversation. Please.

For sheeping, if you vote for someone, give a reason and not just go with who everyone else is voting for. And don't say something like 'they just seem suspicious.' That's kinda cheap.

I haven't played a Creation game before, so I don't know if lynching the mod would be a good or bad thing.
On the topic of lurking, I don't mind as long as they contribute once in a while and not just stay quiet the entire time. I understand if your shy or don't have the time, but join in the conversation. Please.

For sheeping, if you vote for someone, give a reason and not just go with who everyone else is voting for. And don't say something like 'they just seem suspicious.' That's kinda cheap.

I haven't played a Creation game before, so I don't know if lynching the mod would be a good or bad thing.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2018-03-06 16:13:21" ] [quote name="mayathepsychic" date="2018-03-06 14:47:37" ] d1 lynching is a bad idea because at this point there's no telling who has what role really as there are in hints in the flavor text and no one would reveal anything this early [/quote] Tangle wrote in the game information section that there'd be no flavor hints tho? I guess your first statement is based on the assumption that later in the game we'd know more about the roles? How would we? Sorry if this sounds offensive aah <3 [/quote] @stormdreamer I MEANT TO SAY NO HINTS HNNNG
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-03-06 16:13:21:
mayathepsychic wrote on 2018-03-06 14:47:37:

Tangle wrote in the game information section that there'd be no flavor hints tho?
I guess your first statement is based on the assumption that later in the game we'd know more about the roles? How would we?

Sorry if this sounds offensive aah <3
@stormdreamer I MEANT TO SAY NO HINTS HNNNG
z62eca5281a764.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119