Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation II: Seventh Night
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
I answered sheeping and lurking in my intro
I answered sheeping and lurking in my intro
1DKhf3D.png
So I see that storm has already dropped a vote on tanglefire. Personally, I'm actually pro mod lynch since if mod was town they wouldn't be able to directly help in the game as a player so we wouldn't lose much. Also, usually when there is a mod in a game, there has to be a reason why there is a mod and they must have some ability.

I forgot to mention, my post on my opinion on D1 lynches were on players, not mods. I usually push for a mod lynch early on when possible.
So I see that storm has already dropped a vote on tanglefire. Personally, I'm actually pro mod lynch since if mod was town they wouldn't be able to directly help in the game as a player so we wouldn't lose much. Also, usually when there is a mod in a game, there has to be a reason why there is a mod and they must have some ability.

I forgot to mention, my post on my opinion on D1 lynches were on players, not mods. I usually push for a mod lynch early on when possible.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23

The reason there is a mod in the game is to run the actual game unless you mean why we can lynch them. I think tangle has a reputation for a mod town wants to lynch, if that makes sense, so this can really go either way. Either they are living up to their rep and we should lynch them, or they are a red herring and we shouldn't.
@clw23

The reason there is a mod in the game is to run the actual game unless you mean why we can lynch them. I think tangle has a reputation for a mod town wants to lynch, if that makes sense, so this can really go either way. Either they are living up to their rep and we should lynch them, or they are a red herring and we shouldn't.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Lynching mod... takes away an opportunity for town to lynch mafia if mod isnt part of scum?

So there is a bad side to mod lynching :P
It's just... what I liked to do in the past when games start D1 whenever possible, for fun :D

On sheeping. Mmmm. I like lamb chops. Lamb chops for lunch would be great.
--from a person that is partially vegetarian
Lynching mod... takes away an opportunity for town to lynch mafia if mod isnt part of scum?

So there is a bad side to mod lynching :P
It's just... what I liked to do in the past when games start D1 whenever possible, for fun :D

jghAv2V.png
As for sheeping and lurking. Lurking is okay-ish, more so at the beginning then towards the end, but if everyone only posts the minimum requirements then we definitely should poke them a bit. You shouldn't really sheep because you always have a reason to lynch, even if it's just gut instinct, so you should say that reasoning before you vote unless you don't have time and it's almost Eotd (which I wouldn't do because last-minute voting like that is kind of sus)
As for sheeping and lurking. Lurking is okay-ish, more so at the beginning then towards the end, but if everyone only posts the minimum requirements then we definitely should poke them a bit. You shouldn't really sheep because you always have a reason to lynch, even if it's just gut instinct, so you should say that reasoning before you vote unless you don't have time and it's almost Eotd (which I wouldn't do because last-minute voting like that is kind of sus)
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2018-03-06 07:30:03" ] On sheeping. Mmmm. I like lamb chops. Lamb chops for lunch would be great. --from a person that is partially vegetarian [/quote] always thinking of food... arent you? First potatoes, then lunch, and now lamb chops.
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-03-06 07:30:03:
always thinking of food... arent you?

First potatoes, then lunch, and now lamb chops.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="clw23" date="2018-03-06 07:31:33" ] [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2018-03-06 07:30:03" ] On sheeping. Mmmm. I like lamb chops. Lamb chops for lunch would be great. --from a person that is partially vegetarian [/quote] always thinking of food... arent you? First potatoes, then lunch, and now lamb chops. [/quote] Food is great. Food is the very escenceblahicantspell of my life. Storm is always hungry. Fooooood. Fooooooooood. Eat. Eat!! Eat!!!!! *increasingly incomprehensible, maniacal muttering*
clw23 wrote on 2018-03-06 07:31:33:
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-03-06 07:30:03:
always thinking of food... arent you?

First potatoes, then lunch, and now lamb chops.

Food is great.
Food is the very escenceblahicantspell of my life.
Storm is always hungry.
Fooooood.
Fooooooooood.
Eat. Eat!! Eat!!!!!
*increasingly incomprehensible, maniacal muttering*
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="V88" date="2018-03-06 07:27:44" ] @/clw23 The reason there is a mod in the game is to run the actual game unless you mean why we can lynch them. I think tangle has a reputation for a mod town wants to lynch, if that makes sense, so this can really go either way. Either they are living up to their rep and we should lynch them, or they are a red herring and we shouldn't. [/quote] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/34/ce/b0/34ceb096321f57ebb001a2e1d6a1282c.jpg[/img] Nearly forgot to do this. Now we have some wine for our wonderful feast as well. We jusg have to make sure that the unpoisoned glass of wine is in front of me and you're not trying to trick me into thinking that you are trying to trick me into thinking that you-
V88 wrote on 2018-03-06 07:27:44:
@/clw23

34ceb096321f57ebb001a2e1d6a1282c.jpg
Nearly forgot to do this.
Now we have some wine for our wonderful feast as well. We jusg have to make sure that the unpoisoned glass of wine is in front of me and you're not trying to trick me into thinking that you are trying to trick me into thinking that you-
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

But aren't both glasses poisoned?
@StormDreamer

But aren't both glasses poisoned?
@V88
Oho, but you might be saying that to make me think that-
IT IS 12AM I CANT THINK
GOODNIGHT GUYS

(But yeah, I know in the movie both were poisoned, but Vizzini didn't know that when he took the wine, did he? :P)
@V88
Oho, but you might be saying that to make me think that-
IT IS 12AM I CANT THINK
GOODNIGHT GUYS

(But yeah, I know in the movie both were poisoned, but Vizzini didn't know that when he took the wine, did he? :P)
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119