Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-22 13:54:54" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2023-12-22 13:49:15" ] i should really work on my fursuit, but I also need to eat, and I want to continue writing this story, while my head also hurts, and i also really want to use my PC... yeesh [/quote] You have summarized me in a single post, though in my case it's not a fursuit but [insert basically any of my projects] and it's a laptop instead of a PC [/quote] whoopsie
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-12-22 13:54:54:
UndyingGhoul wrote on 2023-12-22 13:49:15:
i should really work on my fursuit, but I also need to eat, and I want to continue writing this story, while my head also hurts, and i also really want to use my PC... yeesh
You have summarized me in a single post, though in my case it's not a fursuit but [insert basically any of my projects] and it's a laptop instead of a PC
whoopsie
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
Glen-Powell-Twisters-2024-Tyler-Owens-Denim-Fabric-Shirt-120x128.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
jo4fU6U.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
[quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2023-12-22 14:53:43" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-22 13:54:54" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2023-12-22 13:49:15" ] i should really work on my fursuit, but I also need to eat, and I want to continue writing this story, while my head also hurts, and i also really want to use my PC... yeesh [/quote] You have summarized me in a single post, though in my case it's not a fursuit but [insert basically any of my projects] and it's a laptop instead of a PC [/quote] whoopsie [/quote] It's nice to know I'm not the only one who juggles a bajillion projects because their ADHD and Autism make it impossible to stick to one project at a time
UndyingGhoul wrote on 2023-12-22 14:53:43:
i should really work on my fursuit, but I also need to eat, and I want to continue writing this story, while my head also hurts, and i also really want to use my PC... yeesh
You have summarized me in a single post, though in my case it's not a fursuit but [insert basically any of my projects] and it's a laptop instead of a PC
whoopsie
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who juggles a bajillion projects because their ADHD and Autism make it impossible to stick to one project at a time
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-22 15:00:57" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2023-12-22 14:53:43" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-12-22 13:54:54" ] [quote name="UndyingGhoul" date="2023-12-22 13:49:15" ] i should really work on my fursuit, but I also need to eat, and I want to continue writing this story, while my head also hurts, and i also really want to use my PC... yeesh [/quote] You have summarized me in a single post, though in my case it's not a fursuit but [insert basically any of my projects] and it's a laptop instead of a PC [/quote] whoopsie [/quote] It's nice to know I'm not the only one who juggles a bajillion projects because their ADHD and Autism make it impossible to stick to one project at a time [/quote] :/
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-12-22 15:00:57:
UndyingGhoul wrote on 2023-12-22 14:53:43:
whoopsie
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who juggles a bajillion projects because their ADHD and Autism make it impossible to stick to one project at a time
:/

6Dq3jOp.png
cdqdRxL.png
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
haxorus.gif
*staring at a blank docx file* words.. my worst enemy

6Dq3jOp.png
cdqdRxL.png
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
haxorus.gif
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2023-12-22 15:36:46" ] *staring at a blank docx file* words.. my worst enemy [/quote] you see I don't have blank document files I have empty sections in a large file that contains most of my writing projects and I only move projects to separate documents if they get so large that navigating past or through them is actually getting annoying (as I only make bookmark points for sections of documents, not individual things inside those sections (Though I may end up making exceptions for lore world sections, or use cross-references for things like this, like I do in my description document to link related descriptions together if they're forced to be far apart in the document (Read: Every time I make separate descriptions for a Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon)))
Transkovsky wrote on 2023-12-22 15:36:46:
you see I don't have blank document files
I have empty sections in a large file that contains most of my writing projects
and I only move projects to separate documents if they get so large that navigating past or through them is actually getting annoying (as I only make bookmark points for sections of documents, not individual things inside those sections (Though I may end up making exceptions for lore world sections, or use cross-references for things like this, like I do in my description document to link related descriptions together if they're forced to be far apart in the document (Read: Every time I make separate descriptions for a Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon)))
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[item=Strange Chest] [item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Overcharged Silverbeast] PUNCH CHEST
Strange Chest
Coarsefur Yeti Overcharged Silverbeast

PUNCH CHEST
Tarnished Doubloon WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
Yar har har, fiddle dee dee! Being a pirate is alright with me!
WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2023-12-23 08:14:04" ] [item=Strange Chest] [item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Overcharged Silverbeast] PUNCH CHEST [/quote] yeaah get em
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2023-12-23 08:14:04:
Strange Chest
Coarsefur Yeti Overcharged Silverbeast

PUNCH CHEST
yeaah get em
Sunday :) (any pronouns but he/him preferred)
Untitled1984_20230422141654.pngUntitled1984_20230422135825.png
the macrobiome wants CHEESE
*poison damage*
the macrobiome wants CHEESE
*poison damage*

6Dq3jOp.png
cdqdRxL.png
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
haxorus.gif
i love my little blorbos from my shows (the majority of them are war criminals in at least one way or another)
i love my little blorbos from my shows (the majority of them are war criminals in at least one way or another)
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/him | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
i am going going to make my lair a fake ice lair

(lore-wise)
i am going going to make my lair a fake ice lair

(lore-wise)