Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2022-01-06 15:36:36" ] Day 2 of xiao grinding: no xiao, I’m crying /j [/quote] Day 149 of Xiao grinding: still, no Xaio, not upset though, seems as is Ather has cursed me with dying- as I have died 3245 times today, 3000 of which were voluntary in sacrifice for him. hehehehehe [size=1];-; god save my primogems
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2022-01-06 15:36:36:
Day 2 of xiao grinding: no xiao, I’m crying /j
Day 149 of Xiao grinding: still, no Xaio, not upset though, seems as is Ather has cursed me with dying- as I have died 3245 times today, 3000 of which were voluntary in sacrifice for him.

hehehehehe

;-; god save my primogems
whats a primogem
whats a primogem

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Like fr gems ig? Like you CAN get them in-game but I think most of the big spenders just buy em. Genshin being a gacha game kinda railroads you into it
Like fr gems ig? Like you CAN get them in-game but I think most of the big spenders just buy em. Genshin being a gacha game kinda railroads you into it
unknown.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2022-01-06 17:15:07" ] whats a primogem [/quote] its currency to buy characters in a game called Genshin impact
Transkovsky wrote on 2022-01-06 17:15:07:
whats a primogem
its currency to buy characters in a game called Genshin impact
im glad fr's premium currency is easy to get :/
im glad fr's premium currency is easy to get :/

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="St0rmbringer" date="2022-01-06 17:18:28" ] Like fr gems ig? Like you CAN get them in-game but I think most of the big spenders just buy em. Genshin being a gacha game kinda railroads you into it [/quote] For a gacha game, it actually isn't as obnoxious as other ones. Sure it's hella diffcult being f2p but you can still enjoy the game, nothing is directly locked thank god.
St0rmbringer wrote on 2022-01-06 17:18:28:
For a gacha game, it actually isn't as obnoxious as other ones. Sure it's hella diffcult being f2p but you can still enjoy the game, nothing is directly locked thank god.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
[quote name="St0rmbringer" date="2022-01-06 17:18:28" ] Like fr gems ig? Like you CAN get them in-game but I think most of the big spenders just buy em. Genshin being a gacha game kinda railroads you into it [/quote] sometimes- recently they have been nice abt giving out primogems- its more of an open world then a gacha- but then again----
St0rmbringer wrote on 2022-01-06 17:18:28:
sometimes- recently they have been nice abt giving out primogems- its more of an open world then a gacha- but then again----
Still is rather obnoxious to grind every day
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
[quote name="Aetherskyes" date="2022-01-06 17:21:00" ] Still is rather obnoxious to grind every day [/quote] ehhhh not too bad if you take fun breaks and destroy the graphics or the world once in a while, once I jumped into that bell that is in Liyue and shot straight up until I died-
Aetherskyes wrote on 2022-01-06 17:21:00:
ehhhh not too bad if you take fun breaks and destroy the graphics or the world once in a while, once I jumped into that bell that is in Liyue and shot straight up until I died-
mmmm glitches
mmmm glitches