Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
Oh wait it's googly eyes, maybe we should make the sub-species look crazy/weird?
Oh wait it's googly eyes, maybe we should make the sub-species look crazy/weird?
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
I think we might need to make our own dividing things to separate parts of the subspecies and decorating things, otherwise people are going to think we only support one flight. Who here would like to do that?

Also, maybe we should give a reward for the banner or something- like googly eyes, or treasure/gems?
I think we might need to make our own dividing things to separate parts of the subspecies and decorating things, otherwise people are going to think we only support one flight. Who here would like to do that?

Also, maybe we should give a reward for the banner or something- like googly eyes, or treasure/gems?
I'm lost.
I'm lost.
w3Yexmm.gif
[quote name="Verdes" date="2021-04-01 08:15:12" ] Oh wait it's googly eyes, maybe we should make the sub-species look crazy/weird? [/quote] hmmmmmmmmmmm ALL GOT HOODS?
Verdes wrote on 2021-04-01 08:15:12:
hmmmmmmmmmmm ALL GOT HOODS?
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
I linked Dawnflight's pic to the Googly Cult thread
I linked Dawnflight's pic to the Googly Cult thread
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
[quote name="SoaringFlame" date="2021-04-01 08:16:01" ] I think we might need to make our own dividing things to separate parts of the subspecies and decorating things, otherwise people are going to think we only support one flight. Who here would like to do that? Also, maybe we should give a reward for the banner or something- like googly eyes, or treasure/gems? [/quote] 5 googly eyes
SoaringFlame wrote on 2021-04-01 08:16:01:

5 googly eyes
we also may need to change the look of the cult reps?
we also may need to change the look of the cult reps?
[quote name="EvergreenUwU" date="2021-04-01 08:16:27" ] [quote name="SoaringFlame" date="2021-04-01 08:16:01" ] I think we might need to make our own dividing things to separate parts of the subspecies and decorating things, otherwise people are going to think we only support one flight. Who here would like to do that? Also, maybe we should give a reward for the banner or something- like googly eyes, or treasure/gems? [/quote] 5 googly eyes [/quote] Yea
EvergreenUwU wrote on 2021-04-01 08:16:27:

5 googly eyes
Yea
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
[quote name="SoaringFlame" date="2021-04-01 08:16:01" ] I think we might need to make our own dividing things to separate parts of the subspecies and decorating things, otherwise people are going to think we only support one flight. Who here would like to do that? Also, maybe we should give a reward for the banner or something- like googly eyes, or treasure/gems? [/quote] Agreed

Agreed
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/reply/47015262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667478/66747743_350.png[/img][/url] Click on her
66747743_350.png
Click on her
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.