Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Black Holes (Doors Game)
1 2 3 4 5
I haven't been seeing many of these things around anymore (wow a surprise) and I wanted to start a new one
Rules:
There will be no dragons, just prizes. If you'd like to give a dragon as a prize, you may
Seeing as there are no dragons, the one who gets nothing starts the next round
There are a minimum of three black holes and a maximum of 7
You are allowed to play as much as you like
Be as creative with these as you like ^_^

I'll start:
Black Hole 1:
It swirls very fast with a shimmering blue in it. You don't want to touch it, but it looks rich almost.

Black Hole 2:
It doesn't swirl at all, as if it's stuck in time. You touch it and feel that it's cold as ice.

Black Hole 3:
The largest of the black holes, it looks almost like a small tornado, and you catch a glimpse of green swirling around with it.

Black Hole 4:
Rather than being black, it is dark brown. it looks a lot like chocolate.

Black Hole 5:
It shimmers with such intensity, it feels like something might tumble out of it at any minute.

Black Hole 6:
It looks somewhat like a portal, engraved into a wall with a golden outline, like a mirror.

Black Hole 7:
It swirls slowly, unlike Black Hole 1, and you can clearly see the chunks of rock almost floating in it.
I haven't been seeing many of these things around anymore (wow a surprise) and I wanted to start a new one
Rules:
There will be no dragons, just prizes. If you'd like to give a dragon as a prize, you may
Seeing as there are no dragons, the one who gets nothing starts the next round
There are a minimum of three black holes and a maximum of 7
You are allowed to play as much as you like
Be as creative with these as you like ^_^

I'll start:
Black Hole 1:
It swirls very fast with a shimmering blue in it. You don't want to touch it, but it looks rich almost.

Black Hole 2:
It doesn't swirl at all, as if it's stuck in time. You touch it and feel that it's cold as ice.

Black Hole 3:
The largest of the black holes, it looks almost like a small tornado, and you catch a glimpse of green swirling around with it.

Black Hole 4:
Rather than being black, it is dark brown. it looks a lot like chocolate.

Black Hole 5:
It shimmers with such intensity, it feels like something might tumble out of it at any minute.

Black Hole 6:
It looks somewhat like a portal, engraved into a wall with a golden outline, like a mirror.

Black Hole 7:
It swirls slowly, unlike Black Hole 1, and you can clearly see the chunks of rock almost floating in it.
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@FlufftaleSans
One, please!
@FlufftaleSans
One, please!
CUnQdgy.png
@FlufftaleSans
3 please!
@FlufftaleSans
3 please!
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
bump
bump
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
@FlufftaleSans

5 please
@FlufftaleSans

5 please
@FlufftaleSans

6 please!
@FlufftaleSans

6 please!
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
@FlufftaleSans

2 please!
@FlufftaleSans

2 please!
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy
  • he/him
  • trans male
I'll take 7~ @FluffletaleSans
I'll take 7~ @FluffletaleSans
zidanerun.gif b / zid - they/them
@FluffletaleSans 4 please
@FluffletaleSans 4 please
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Black Hole 1: @GraceKat99 The black hole stops spinning abruptly and throws out some water, along with a few scales and a piece of pretty cloth. [item=Reflective Fish Scales] [item=Iridescent Cloth] Black Hole 2: @elfsong Without warning, the black hole starts spinning. Ice chunks form in it, and a cold piece of rock flies out at you. [item=Frozen Might Fragment] Black Hole 3: @PatheticLilFry The tornado like black hole keeps spinning and the green in it disappears, then comes flying out and nearly hits you in the head. [item=Zephyr Bolt] Black Hole 4: @Relics The black hole stops and disappears before anything can come out. Congrats, you get to start the next round! Black Hole 5: @redhawk525 The black hole shimmers even more than before, and a few chunks of rock come out. They seem like nothing at first, but then they crack open, revealing Deepearth Geodes. [item=Deepearth Geode] Black Hole 6: @Windstrike2O5 The gold around the black hole disappears and turns into a few gold coins before it disappears [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] x1000 Black Hole 7: @PardonPopplio The swirling intensifies and pieces of actual rock fly out at you. [item=Boulder Bolt]
Black Hole 1:
@GraceKat99
The black hole stops spinning abruptly and throws out some water, along with a few scales and a piece of pretty cloth.
Reflective Fish Scales Iridescent Cloth

Black Hole 2:
@elfsong
Without warning, the black hole starts spinning. Ice chunks form in it, and a cold piece of rock flies out at you.
Frozen Might Fragment

Black Hole 3:
@PatheticLilFry
The tornado like black hole keeps spinning and the green in it disappears, then comes flying out and nearly hits you in the head.
Zephyr Bolt

Black Hole 4:
@Relics
The black hole stops and disappears before anything can come out. Congrats, you get to start the next round!

Black Hole 5:
@redhawk525
The black hole shimmers even more than before, and a few chunks of rock come out. They seem like nothing at first, but then they crack open, revealing Deepearth Geodes.
Deepearth Geode

Black Hole 6:
@Windstrike2O5
The gold around the black hole disappears and turns into a few gold coins before it disappears
icon_treasure.png x1000

Black Hole 7:
@PardonPopplio
The swirling intensifies and pieces of actual rock fly out at you.
Boulder Bolt
1 2 3 4 5