Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose a Door!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78
Door 1 is a dark blue door painted seemingly to resemble the night sky. The stars on it seem to glow as if they were real.

Door 2 is various shades of orange, with a few light blue details around the edges. It looks as though a light's on inside.

Door 3 is, itself, a rather plain door, if a bit old looking. However, many vines cover the edges, and a few even poke through from under it.
Door 1 is a dark blue door painted seemingly to resemble the night sky. The stars on it seem to glow as if they were real.

Door 2 is various shades of orange, with a few light blue details around the edges. It looks as though a light's on inside.

Door 3 is, itself, a rather plain door, if a bit old looking. However, many vines cover the edges, and a few even poke through from under it.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
@2OrSomething

I'll take door 3 :)

@2OrSomething

I'll take door 3 :)

@2OrSomething

I'll take door one
@2OrSomething

I'll take door one
@2OrSomething i'll take door two please!
@2OrSomething i'll take door two please!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@FoxBones [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52263446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522635/52263446_350.png[/img] [/url] Door one opens to reveal a small Fae, with almost the same markings as the door itself. The Fae turns to stare at you, and as you leave, you can feel it's presence. @Slaytheist [item= Celebration Sage Cover][item= Celebration Sage Lantern][item= Celebration Sage Sash][item= Celebration Sage Shawl] [item= Celebration Sage Sleeves][item= Celebration Sage Tassel] Looking into door 2, you find what seems to be a small party of sorts. They send you home with a nice outfit to remember the occasion, perhaps a much better treat than the usual goodie bag. @foxtracks [item=Druid's Woodbasket][item=Date Plumed Mantle][item=Vista: Mire] Door 3 creaks open to a small room decorated like a dark forest, perhaps an area deep in the woods? You come home with a few nice plants, as well as the memory of the beautiful view.
@FoxBones

52263446_350.png

Door one opens to reveal a small Fae, with almost the same markings as the door itself. The Fae turns to stare at you, and as you leave, you can feel it's presence.

@Slaytheist

Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Tassel

Looking into door 2, you find what seems to be a small party of sorts. They send you home with a nice outfit to remember the occasion, perhaps a much better treat than the usual goodie bag.

@foxtracks

Druid's Woodbasket Date Plumed Mantle Vista: Mire

Door 3 creaks open to a small room decorated like a dark forest, perhaps an area deep in the woods? You come home with a few nice plants, as well as the memory of the beautiful view.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
u h
u h
familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif ~Writing Shop
~Adopt a Dragon!
~GIFS
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif Hi! I'm Nob!
@Eclipseweaver

It's been 12 days and the person who got the dragon hasn't done the doors.
@Eclipseweaver

It's been 12 days and the person who got the dragon hasn't done the doors.
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
@Kitten36
The person who created the forum is dead
@Kitten36
The person who created the forum is dead
familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif ~Writing Shop
~Adopt a Dragon!
~GIFS
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif Hi! I'm Nob!
I'll start a new one to keep the thread alive!

Door 1: This door is soft and feels like satin. The doorknob squishes when you grab it, almost with a marshmallow-like consistency. The smell of roses drifts out and the door seems so alluring.
@/Slaytheist

Door 2: You can't seem to focus on this door. When you look at it, your eyes slide right off. What color was it again...? You turn towards the other doors instead.
@/EveningEmerald

Door 3: This door has a scritching sound coming from behind it. It's pristine and green, and taller than the other two.
@/Shiraki
I'll start a new one to keep the thread alive!

Door 1: This door is soft and feels like satin. The doorknob squishes when you grab it, almost with a marshmallow-like consistency. The smell of roses drifts out and the door seems so alluring.
@/Slaytheist

Door 2: You can't seem to focus on this door. When you look at it, your eyes slide right off. What color was it again...? You turn towards the other doors instead.
@/EveningEmerald

Door 3: This door has a scritching sound coming from behind it. It's pristine and green, and taller than the other two.
@/Shiraki
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ProHomo57

I’ll take door 2, please!
@ProHomo57

I’ll take door 2, please!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png