Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 216 217
Ugh I really dislike that meta analysis is playing such a big part in this game, but I agree that @Limelight has been really parroty and I would love to see more posts from them that are about their own opinions, not just copying what's already been said.
Ugh I really dislike that meta analysis is playing such a big part in this game, but I agree that @Limelight has been really parroty and I would love to see more posts from them that are about their own opinions, not just copying what's already been said.
jbCdBsl.png
[quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-11-12 02:03:38] Well of course me and Tangle are working as a team. We (me and Tangle) have NEVER defended Dawn OR Tynnk. Thing is, being a hydra means you have to talk debate quarrel (you get what I mean) with the other head (No wonder it is so easy for Greek heroes to kill hydras) and it is hard. We had conversations on quite a few of you, in fact but morph is what comes to our minds the most *Note: this is Tangle speaking, my tablet ran out of battery but for the sake of simplicity I wrote pronouns in Heron's PoV. [/quote] lmao, also @heronwing shimmer isn't going to give you a solid read. she's shimmer. @Tynnk WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THIS IS MAFIA! we're supposed to be acting this way! [quote name="Tynnk" date=2017-11-12 06:13:53] DuskyAether, Firo, NightRising, Varikset, StormDreamer is active and seem to think that my friends shouldn’t be defending me, which is true, I think some of you are town, as you are desperate about how they might be scummy defending me, [b]I don’t take away the possibility that some of you might be scum[/b], as some of you might believe I’m town, and think those who defend me might be town My friends are trying to defend me, but I think I don’t need them to defend me, as that’ll cause them a lot of trouble, and [b]they might be mafia also[/b], trying to defend me because they believe that some of you believe that I’m town and they believe that you’ll believe that defending town mean they’re town. Bad mafias either doesn’t talk or talk too much and eventually becomes nonsense Better mafias will “become” town Some towns don’t like to talk, which will eventually get lynched, confident towns do talk a lot, if they make sense, other not so experienced players will follow, and people who just don’t want to die just talk normal, and those who talk normal will receive less attention, and those who talk a lot will get followers, unless something they say makes no sense ^this actually seemed like nonsense so...... DuskyAether, Firo, NightRising, Varikset, StormDreamer, Heronwing, Shimmerwing, TangleFire, DawnBreeze, myself, and more are getting a lot of attention, I assume the rest are town trying not to get killed/lynched, [b]or mafias who try to hide[/b] I believe I don’t have the time, patience to read through every single post carefully for multiple times, and create a list or chart on a lot of stuff, and I don’t have the experience to give wise comments on things, my apologies Some people like doing reverse psychology, but sometimes it seem like going in circles, how do you know that scums are reversing reverse psychology and so on? Like a person who seems like mafia can be a jester, a bad mafia, a mafia pretending to be a jester, a town too stressed, a town with a plan, or what? I know what I talk makes no sense, someone please teach me how to play fr mafia Thanks [/quote] you literally just said nothing. you just said "i think these people are town but they could also be mafia." i didn't really understand pieces of that very well, either. [quote name="Tynnk" date=2017-11-12 06:23:42] I think if I’m not sure who to vote for, I should do no lynch, as it’ll benefit the mafias because the possibility of random lynching a town is bigger than the possibility of random lynching a mafia [/quote] so you're saying you want mafia to win? you just admitted that you'd rather help the mafia than the town. [quote name="Tynnk" date=2017-11-12 06:28:34] Yay, I’ve got 3 stars now, I need 35 more posts and I’ll get 4 stars [/quote] are you just playing mafia for the forum stars..? @StormDreamer please don't apologize, you're completely in the right with what you've been pointing out. no need to be sorry. [quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-11-12 04:59:39] @/StormDreamer ??? Why am I involved?? I mean, I am pretty much okay with lynching either one of them :3 And I don’t need any defending. I deserve to die early in the game for what I have done [/quote] @Shimmerwing why are you saying you need to be lynched???? what??????? jester, now??? [quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-11-12 05:10:43] Aaaand since all I have done in trashing around, I might as well get serious. [/quote] so you admit it. great. please tell us who you find [b]scummy.[/b] @RenatoUlbov you seem to be posting a lot more now that i said you were sus, which i find even more sus. [quote name="RenatoUlbov" date=2017-11-12 06:42:17] Mafia already knows the whole rest of the mafia? I didnt know that. Doesnt that make it easier for them? [/quote] ???? what do you have to say about this? [quote name="AureaImperatrix" date=2017-11-12 09:17:45] @Limelight Yo why’d you pop in for like two seconds just to parrot what someone else has said in a half hearted attempt at contributing by telling the irl gang not to defend each other. [/quote] [quote name="dandelionfires" date=2017-11-12 09:27:17] Ugh I really dislike that meta analysis is playing such a big part in this game, but I agree that @Limelight has been really parroty and I would love to see more posts from them that are about their own opinions, not just copying what's already been said. [/quote] gonna agree with this. lime's makin me eeuhhghhh. --------------------- now i need to go do some work//
Heronwing wrote on 2017-11-12:
Well of course me and Tangle are working as a team.
We (me and Tangle) have NEVER defended Dawn OR Tynnk.
Thing is, being a hydra means you have to talk debate quarrel (you get what I mean) with the other head (No wonder it is so easy for Greek heroes to kill hydras) and it is hard.
We had conversations on quite a few of you, in fact but morph is what comes to our minds the most

*Note: this is Tangle speaking, my tablet ran out of battery but for the sake of simplicity I wrote pronouns in Heron's PoV.

lmao, also @heronwing shimmer isn't going to give you a solid read. she's shimmer.

@Tynnk

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THIS IS MAFIA! we're supposed to be acting this way!
Tynnk wrote on 2017-11-12:
DuskyAether, Firo, NightRising, Varikset, StormDreamer is active and seem to think that my friends shouldn’t be defending me, which is true, I think some of you are town, as you are desperate about how they might be scummy defending me, I don’t take away the possibility that some of you might be scum, as some of you might believe I’m town, and think those who defend me might be town
My friends are trying to defend me, but I think I don’t need them to defend me, as that’ll cause them a lot of trouble, and they might be mafia also, trying to defend me because they believe that some of you believe that I’m town and they believe that you’ll believe that defending town mean they’re town.

Bad mafias either doesn’t talk or talk too much and eventually becomes nonsense
Better mafias will “become” town
Some towns don’t like to talk, which will eventually get lynched, confident towns do talk a lot, if they make sense, other not so experienced players will follow, and people who just don’t want to die just talk normal, and those who talk normal will receive less attention, and those who talk a lot will get followers, unless something they say makes no sense

^this actually seemed like nonsense so......

DuskyAether, Firo, NightRising, Varikset, StormDreamer, Heronwing, Shimmerwing, TangleFire, DawnBreeze, myself, and more are getting a lot of attention, I assume the rest are town trying not to get killed/lynched, or mafias who try to hide

I believe I don’t have the time, patience to read through every single post carefully for multiple times, and create a list or chart on a lot of stuff, and I don’t have the experience to give wise comments on things, my apologies

Some people like doing reverse psychology, but sometimes it seem like going in circles, how do you know that scums are reversing reverse psychology and so on? Like a person who seems like mafia can be a jester, a bad mafia, a mafia pretending to be a jester, a town too stressed, a town with a plan, or what?

I know what I talk makes no sense, someone please teach me how to play fr mafia
Thanks

you literally just said nothing. you just said "i think these people are town but they could also be mafia." i didn't really understand pieces of that very well, either.
I think if I’m not sure who to vote for, I should do no lynch, as it’ll benefit the mafias because the possibility of random lynching a town is bigger than the possibility of random lynching a mafia

so you're saying you want mafia to win? you just admitted that you'd rather help the mafia than the town.
Yay, I’ve got 3 stars now, I need 35 more posts and I’ll get 4 stars

are you just playing mafia for the forum stars..?

@StormDreamer

please don't apologize, you're completely in the right with what you've been pointing out. no need to be sorry.
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-11-12:
@/StormDreamer

??? Why am I involved??

I mean, I am pretty much okay with lynching either one of them :3

And I don’t need any defending. I deserve to die early in the game for what I have done

@Shimmerwing

why are you saying you need to be lynched???? what??????? jester, now???
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-11-12:
Aaaand since all I have done in trashing around, I might as well get serious.

so you admit it. great.

please tell us who you find scummy.

@RenatoUlbov

you seem to be posting a lot more now that i said you were sus, which i find even more sus.
RenatoUlbov wrote on 2017-11-12:
Mafia already knows the whole rest of the mafia? I didnt know that. Doesnt that make it easier for them?

???? what do you have to say about this?
AureaImperatrix wrote on 2017-11-12:
@Limelight

Yo why’d you pop in for like two seconds just to parrot what someone else has said in a half hearted attempt at contributing by telling the irl gang not to defend each other.
dandelionfires wrote on 2017-11-12:

gonna agree with this. lime's makin me eeuhhghhh.

now i need to go do some work//
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@TheNightDancer [quote name="morphogenetic" date=2017-11-11 16:09:09] But- Why would scum go back on their word publicly if they knew it would make them suspicious? I find it odd that you all fail to consider the fact that if I were scum, I wouldn't take back what I said and admit to lying since it would make me look extremely suspicious. If I were town, I wouldn't have anything to worry about since all I needed to do was to tell the truth. That's my defense here. I am a friend, comrades, a friend! Use common sense here, people. [/quote] [quote name="morphogenetic" date=2017-11-11 16:11:09] Scum wouldn't do something so blantantly suspicious... Lying twice, then admitting to it, is something only a townie that highkey messed up would do. [/quote] [quote name="morphogenetic" date=2017-11-11 15:43:19] @Firo @NightRising Let me clear some things up for you guys. I'm incredibly suspicious right now because of some stupid lies I told in the beginning to try to protect myself. I tried to joke around, and (okay, I admit) I lied. A lot. And somewhere in there, the jokes got confused with the lies. I was aware that my passive could be dangerous in the beginning, but I didn't know if it was good to reveal it or not. So I lied and tried to make it seem like a joke. When I got called out for it, I figured that coming clean would be better for me in the long run instead of lying. Y'know, lying to try to get out of trouble just digs you into a deeper hole! I didn't realize it at the time, and tried to lie again by revealing that my passive was potentially dangerous to town, but adding that I didn't realize it until then. That was my lie; If I just outright stated that "I lied when I said my role wasn't dangerous", that would be even more suspicious. Basically, what I said later on in the game is all true, but contradicts what I said earlier because those were lies. I decided to be truthful and not dig myself into a deeper hole after someone told me to not screw up like I had. Anyway, if I'm scum, what could I gain from lying about being able to harm town? Scum wouldn't go back on their word. I'm gonna post some reads once my name is cleared, probably. [/quote] All this business feels dangerously ass-covery to me. [quote name="morphogenetic" date=2017-11-11 15:56:06] No, I'm cockily overconfident that my name is gonna get cleared. :) Indeed it shall. [/quote] -squints-
@TheNightDancer
morphogenetic wrote on 2017-11-11:
But- Why would scum go back on their word publicly if they knew it would make them suspicious? I find it odd that you all fail to consider the fact that if I were scum, I wouldn't take back what I said and admit to lying since it would make me look extremely suspicious. If I were town, I wouldn't have anything to worry about since all I needed to do was to tell the truth.

That's my defense here. I am a friend, comrades, a friend! Use common sense here, people.
Scum wouldn't do something so blantantly suspicious... Lying twice, then admitting to it, is something only a townie that highkey messed up would do.
@Firo @NightRising
Let me clear some things up for you guys. I'm incredibly suspicious right now because of some stupid lies I told in the beginning to try to protect myself. I tried to joke around, and (okay, I admit) I lied. A lot. And somewhere in there, the jokes got confused with the lies.

I was aware that my passive could be dangerous in the beginning, but I didn't know if it was good to reveal it or not. So I lied and tried to make it seem like a joke. When I got called out for it, I figured that coming clean would be better for me in the long run instead of lying. Y'know, lying to try to get out of trouble just digs you into a deeper hole!

I didn't realize it at the time, and tried to lie again by revealing that my passive was potentially dangerous to town, but adding that I didn't realize it until then. That was my lie; If I just outright stated that "I lied when I said my role wasn't dangerous", that would be even more suspicious.

Basically, what I said later on in the game is all true, but contradicts what I said earlier because those were lies. I decided to be truthful and not dig myself into a deeper hole after someone told me to not screw up like I had.

Anyway, if I'm scum, what could I gain from lying about being able to harm town? Scum wouldn't go back on their word.

I'm gonna post some reads once my name is cleared, probably.

All this business feels dangerously ***-covery to me.
No, I'm cockily overconfident that my name is gonna get cleared. :)

Indeed it shall.

-squints-
4VUJBb.png
[quote name="TheNightDancer" date=2017-11-12 09:26:41] @CinnabarCobra Could I ask why you voted for Morpho, since you haven't posted about them yet. [/quote] wut I would like to see an explaination for this as well, especially since a bunch of people have talked about how sheeping is bad.
TheNightDancer wrote on 2017-11-12:
@CinnabarCobra
Could I ask why you voted for Morpho, since you haven't posted about them yet.

wut

I would like to see an explaination for this as well, especially since a bunch of people have talked about how sheeping is bad.
jbCdBsl.png
rip ninja
rip ninja
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
403 pings!
I'm caught up to about page 60 or so and my opinions are basically... what the actual living fire-and-brimstone hell happened while I was gone, also 1) stop claiming your roles!!!! and 2) either morpho is caught scum, horribly unhelpful and desperate town, gambiting town (?????), or the best fricking jester I have ever had the pleasure to play with.

@Firo
I was gone all day at both Day of the Devs and a banjo concert and had no time to read the thread, much less respond to it! (I only caught up via my Nintendo 3DS XL (tm) which is, uh, difficult to post with.

@ whoever corrected me on the sheet
It's your character/role's gender, and I'll fix that century, don't worry c:
403 pings!
I'm caught up to about page 60 or so and my opinions are basically... what the actual living fire-and-brimstone hell happened while I was gone, also 1) stop claiming your roles!!!! and 2) either morpho is caught scum, horribly unhelpful and desperate town, gambiting town (?????), or the best fricking jester I have ever had the pleasure to play with.

@Firo
I was gone all day at both Day of the Devs and a banjo concert and had no time to read the thread, much less respond to it! (I only caught up via my Nintendo 3DS XL (tm) which is, uh, difficult to post with.

@ whoever corrected me on the sheet
It's your character/role's gender, and I'll fix that century, don't worry c:
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
it was me, kali! thank you!
it was me, kali! thank you!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
if morpho is like an innocent child this is an Excellent time to use it dude
otherwise the only way I see your name getting cleared is 1) masons 2) reliable cop result or 3) death, which is looking most likely atm
if morpho is like an innocent child this is an Excellent time to use it dude
otherwise the only way I see your name getting cleared is 1) masons 2) reliable cop result or 3) death, which is looking most likely atm
@NightRising
Okay, awesome! I'll get right on that.
(usernames actually don't show up on the 3ds so it makes it pretty difficult to tell who said what)
@NightRising
Okay, awesome! I'll get right on that.
(usernames actually don't show up on the 3ds so it makes it pretty difficult to tell who said what)
@NightRising am i supposed to know you? Whatever u said about me went unnoticed. The only one I saw suspecting me was the one getting axed
@NightRising am i supposed to know you? Whatever u said about me went unnoticed. The only one I saw suspecting me was the one getting axed
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 216 217