Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 216 217
since mithent claimed i will also vote floating in space since we are running out of time and i have to leave like nowww
since mithent claimed i will also vote floating in space since we are running out of time and i have to leave like nowww
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
@Abyssum Honestly panic I voted for Renato as a reaction test since the hostility towards me has been extreme-- I wanted to see if they would start blowing up but they didn't. I didn't know who to change it to so I dropped it on cognitive. The official bad reason is that I skimmed fish's post and agreed with the points listed. I have been unsure about cog esp since there were some people who seemed to have an inflated opinion, but it's def a placeholder.

Thanks for informing me abt the no lynch being an option in that situation, was not aware.
@Abyssum Honestly panic I voted for Renato as a reaction test since the hostility towards me has been extreme-- I wanted to see if they would start blowing up but they didn't. I didn't know who to change it to so I dropped it on cognitive. The official bad reason is that I skimmed fish's post and agreed with the points listed. I have been unsure about cog esp since there were some people who seemed to have an inflated opinion, but it's def a placeholder.

Thanks for informing me abt the no lynch being an option in that situation, was not aware.
@mithent btw that's literally the funniest thing I ever heard I love your role lol. Anyway I believe this and I can't lynch you because why would I? Town's getting along better now that we have 2 scum kills and 1 3p. If you really are what you say you are then you have too much benefit for town to lynch.
@mithent btw that's literally the funniest thing I ever heard I love your role lol. Anyway I believe this and I can't lynch you because why would I? Town's getting along better now that we have 2 scum kills and 1 3p. If you really are what you say you are then you have too much benefit for town to lynch.
@abyssum Not reading the thread, not necessarily not reading people. Not sure which one you meant. But, uh, yeah? I do think they're scum, and obviously it's antitown behavior. That's where the vote's coming from, and that's why I posted to begin with. If they aren't scum (or 3p I guess), then they're town who isn't reading and who isn't helping. But they would still be town. Not reading examples (these were all in my post, so are you sure it's not you who isn't reading?) [quote]Furthermore I have no clue where this 3p thing is coming from still[/quote] [quote]The kill counts still aren't adding up, though. There is the lynch, and the maf. That means there were 2 extra kills each day.[/quote] And reading but not comprehending anything (but still posting and trying to push shim suspicion): [quote] Granted, I need to re-read all that in order to get it into my head but I wouldn't be so sure.[/quote] [quote]Holy nuggets ok so I tried reading through the thread and absolutely nothing stuck. I'm trying to make sense of what's going on right now but not really.[/quote]
@abyssum
Not reading the thread, not necessarily not reading people. Not sure which one you meant.

But, uh, yeah? I do think they're scum, and obviously it's antitown behavior. That's where the vote's coming from, and that's why I posted to begin with. If they aren't scum (or 3p I guess), then they're town who isn't reading and who isn't helping. But they would still be town.

Not reading examples (these were all in my post, so are you sure it's not you who isn't reading?)
Quote:
Furthermore I have no clue where this 3p thing is coming from still
Quote:
The kill counts still aren't adding up, though. There is the lynch, and the maf. That means there were 2 extra kills each day.

And reading but not comprehending anything (but still posting and trying to push shim suspicion):
Quote:
Granted, I need to re-read all that in order to get it into my head but I wouldn't be so sure.
Quote:
Holy nuggets ok so I tried reading through the thread and absolutely nothing stuck. I'm trying to make sense of what's going on right now but not really.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
FYI the lynch is a tie at the present: 3 mithent, 3 space, 1 shimmer, 1 cognitive
FYI the lynch is a tie at the present: 3 mithent, 3 space, 1 shimmer, 1 cognitive
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
FloatingInSpace is... a vote I can get behind, I think. I didn't particularly like the slot before - SilverWinter subbed after just making an intro post, which isn't really a good feel (not liking the role?), CinnabarCobra didn't really contribute much, and as has previously been mentioned, Space mostly seems to have it in for Shimmer, who is one of the most conftown people to me at this point. I'm definitely more comfortable there than with any of the other wagons, and really we don't want to be splitting the vote too much in case there's more vote-meddling coming. So I'm going to vote there too.
FloatingInSpace is... a vote I can get behind, I think. I didn't particularly like the slot before - SilverWinter subbed after just making an intro post, which isn't really a good feel (not liking the role?), CinnabarCobra didn't really contribute much, and as has previously been mentioned, Space mostly seems to have it in for Shimmer, who is one of the most conftown people to me at this point. I'm definitely more comfortable there than with any of the other wagons, and really we don't want to be splitting the vote too much in case there's more vote-meddling coming. So I'm going to vote there too.
jIRALXN.png
@abyssum (btw I think I forgot to say this before but nice un change!) In one game i was in, Leremis bussed quick and hard on another maf player when there was only a tiny amount of sus on them (this was D1), so I wouldn't put bussing past them. Made a quick list, and the people who haven't roleclaimed yet are Cog, dandelion, g0dsend, Kali, LordMeikai, FloatinginSpace, Fishes hydra, Tynnk, and me*. From that list, I'm feeling neutral-scummy (basically not certain of being town) about Space, Cog, dandelion, and g0dsend, so I might be open to lynches on those players. Probably giving my vote for Floating because of reasons other players have mentioned and also their strange vote on Shimmer. *I'm not saying we should all roleclaim, I'm saying that these people are the relative wildcards in play right now. @FloatingInSpace Why the vote on Shimmer? [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-11-18 14:09:07] I'm really confused over Shimmer's role, but that's no longer a point at this time, as if they're telling the truth and they are basically vanilla town, that'll show in whatever EotD we get. [/quote] I know you said this, but you're willing to risk lynching vanilla townie over being confused about their role? @Cognitive @RenatoUlbov Why the vote on Mithent? Cog, I know you initially didn't want the vote and then later decided you were 'more open' to it. Renato, you said you were still considering whether they were town or maf for a bit, but unless I missed it, never fully explained your reasoning. Could you both explain your reasoning, and are your opinions changed by their roleclaim?
@abyssum (btw I think I forgot to say this before but nice un change!)
In one game i was in, Leremis bussed quick and hard on another maf player when there was only a tiny amount of sus on them (this was D1), so I wouldn't put bussing past them.

Made a quick list, and the people who haven't roleclaimed yet are Cog, dandelion, g0dsend, Kali, LordMeikai, FloatinginSpace, Fishes hydra, Tynnk, and me*. From that list, I'm feeling neutral-scummy (basically not certain of being town) about Space, Cog, dandelion, and g0dsend, so I might be open to lynches on those players. Probably giving my vote for Floating because of reasons other players have mentioned and also their strange vote on Shimmer.
*I'm not saying we should all roleclaim, I'm saying that these people are the relative wildcards in play right now.

@FloatingInSpace
Why the vote on Shimmer?
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-11-18:
I'm really confused over Shimmer's role, but that's no longer a point at this time, as if they're telling the truth and they are basically vanilla town, that'll show in whatever EotD we get.
I know you said this, but you're willing to risk lynching vanilla townie over being confused about their role?

@Cognitive @RenatoUlbov
Why the vote on Mithent? Cog, I know you initially didn't want the vote and then later decided you were 'more open' to it. Renato, you said you were still considering whether they were town or maf for a bit, but unless I missed it, never fully explained your reasoning. Could you both explain your reasoning, and are your opinions changed by their roleclaim?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Quick reasoning since it’s tough to post at the game. It really boiled down to the vote between ashes and Mithent, and left me feeling that scum was trying to save one of them. I’m good with switching to space though.
Quick reasoning since it’s tough to post at the game. It really boiled down to the vote between ashes and Mithent, and left me feeling that scum was trying to save one of them. I’m good with switching to space though.
vV5jbm.png
I'm feeling most ok with a floatinginspace lynch. I think there is a much higher chance of them being scum than any of the other lynch candidates, and at this point splitting the vote too much just leaves it more open to mafia meddling as Mithent mentioned.
I'm feeling most ok with a floatinginspace lynch. I think there is a much higher chance of them being scum than any of the other lynch candidates, and at this point splitting the vote too much just leaves it more open to mafia meddling as Mithent mentioned.
jbCdBsl.png
@LordMekai
Forgot to include it in my first post, but why did you first vote Cog, and why did you just change to Space?
@Cognitive
Hm, alright.
@LordMekai
Forgot to include it in my first post, but why did you first vote Cog, and why did you just change to Space?
@Cognitive
Hm, alright.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 216 217