Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Yum or Yuck?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
@Xuoit

I've never tried it, but depending on the soda the idea seems to be a Yuck.

Hmmm. I'll say... Poutine. If you don't know what that is, it's french fries with typically meat-flavored gravy and cheese curds on top.
@Xuoit

I've never tried it, but depending on the soda the idea seems to be a Yuck.

Hmmm. I'll say... Poutine. If you don't know what that is, it's french fries with typically meat-flavored gravy and cheese curds on top.
@StarN1ghtTake off the curds and it's YUM, I miss living close to the Canadian border.

Scorpion filled lollipop (It's a whole thing down here by Mexico)
@StarN1ghtTake off the curds and it's YUM, I miss living close to the Canadian border.

Scorpion filled lollipop (It's a whole thing down here by Mexico)
jpq0y2I.png
@CopierThieft, Well, as long as they have flavor then I'd be down to trying it. How cool would that be :o?!

Takoyaki? It's a Japanese snack, it's sort of like a savory cream puff. But with octopus filling and a topping of takoyaki sauce and mayo.
@CopierThieft, Well, as long as they have flavor then I'd be down to trying it. How cool would that be :o?!

Takoyaki? It's a Japanese snack, it's sort of like a savory cream puff. But with octopus filling and a topping of takoyaki sauce and mayo.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@amorah
Yum
I like the sauce

Har gow
(Chinese dumpling, shrimp wrapped in a transparent thing)
I love it
@amorah
Yum
I like the sauce

Har gow
(Chinese dumpling, shrimp wrapped in a transparent thing)
I love it
@Tynnk

hEll YeA

avocado?
@Tynnk

hEll YeA

avocado?
ew

Mac and cheese?
ew

Mac and cheese?
Yum

Haupia? (Its a Hawaiian desert kind of like a coconut jello/pudding)
Yum

Haupia? (Its a Hawaiian desert kind of like a coconut jello/pudding)
DOfE8zN.png
Yum

Fried rice?
Yum

Fried rice?
mPQ1YPj.png
Yum yum!

Buffalo tongue (actually pretty tasty)?
Yum yum!

Buffalo tongue (actually pretty tasty)?
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
yum!

oyster?
yum!

oyster?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111