Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Change the Sentence
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
Benedict Cumberbatch, the paranoid super detective, immediately swallows Martin's cupcake.
Benedict Cumberbatch, the paranoid super detective, immediately swallows Martin's cupcake.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
King Cumberbatch, the paranoid super detective, immediately swallows Martin's cupcake.
King Cumberbatch, the paranoid super detective, immediately swallows Martin's cupcake.
AgfYhsq.png
King Cumberbatch, the paranoid super detective, immediately opens a black hole and swallows my cupcake.
King Cumberbatch, the paranoid super detective, immediately opens a black hole and swallows my cupcake.
Puppycat.gif
King Cumberbatch, the paranoid super detective, immediately opens a black hole and swallows my fingers.
King Cumberbatch, the paranoid super detective, immediately opens a black hole and swallows my fingers.
AgfYhsq.png
The paranoid super detective, immediately opens a black hole and swallows my fingers.

( I removed one pronoun, since names count as one word. >.> )
The paranoid super detective, immediately opens a black hole and swallows my fingers.

( I removed one pronoun, since names count as one word. >.> )
(That works. :3)

The paranoid super detective immediately explodes a black hole and swallows my fingers.
(That works. :3)

The paranoid super detective immediately explodes a black hole and swallows my fingers.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
The paranoid super cat immediately explodes a black hole and swallows my fingers.
The paranoid super cat immediately explodes a black hole and swallows my fingers.
TIDELORD_sig.png
The paranoid super cat immediately explodes a black hole and swallows my head.
The paranoid super cat immediately explodes a black hole and swallows my head.
The paranoid super cat immediately transforms a black hole and swallows my head.
The paranoid super cat immediately transforms a black hole and swallows my head.
AgfYhsq.png
The paranoid super pumpkin immediately transforms a black hole and swallows my head.
The paranoid super pumpkin immediately transforms a black hole and swallows my head.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30