Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
@Delcoreina @ChristineDaae @morikar @Glacora @Fil

The lightning dragon for the eleven is now Christine!

The lightning dragon for the eleven is now Christine!
[quote name="Tanzz" date=2017-11-16 01:05:23] After finding a clearing with no traps, they settled down. Jewelen conjured up a few edible plants from the ground. "I'm sorry if plants aren't your diet, but this'll have to do for now," she said. "We can't afford to lose any dragon now." [/quote] @Tanzz @ChristineDaae @morikar @Glacora @Fil Rapture nodded, a solemn expression gracing her face. She had started to trust this group, more so now that she had to deal with a menace she couldn't get her claws on. Dipping her head in gratitude, she took one of the plants she could recognize and spread her wings. "I will take the first watch, and if I am in danger I will make a fire, a signal to get to safety." Her crimson wings shivered at the idea of having a fight to take her mind off of things. Secretly though, she couldn't deny the comfort she took from being in the presence of these dragons, they made her calm, rational. Smoothing her whiskers, she took off into the sky, overcome by thoughts of loosing them. "I can't have her know I've another weakness," she murmured to herself, imagining what the ridgeback could do if she got her talons on the others.
Tanzz wrote on 2017-11-16:

After finding a clearing with no traps, they settled down. Jewelen conjured up a few edible plants from the ground. "I'm sorry if plants aren't your diet, but this'll have to do for now," she said. "We can't afford to lose any dragon now."

@Tanzz @ChristineDaae @morikar @Glacora @Fil

Rapture nodded, a solemn expression gracing her face. She had started to trust this group, more so now that she had to deal with a menace she couldn't get her claws on. Dipping her head in gratitude, she took one of the plants she could recognize and spread her wings.

"I will take the first watch, and if I am in danger I will make a fire, a signal to get to safety." Her crimson wings shivered at the idea of having a fight to take her mind off of things. Secretly though, she couldn't deny the comfort she took from being in the presence of these dragons, they made her calm, rational. Smoothing her whiskers, she took off into the sky, overcome by thoughts of loosing them.

"I can't have her know I've another weakness," she murmured to herself, imagining what the ridgeback could do if she got her talons on the others.
3XrdK43.gif

Dawning:

After Rapture had decided to take first watch and had flown off, the dragons all started taking some plants that they recognize and nibbling on them.

Tatiana was beginning to feel that she could trust the group more, even though she trusted almost any dragon she met.

Jewelen was rather relieved, seeing all the eleven back and together. For some reason, she felt less shy around them.

Theraviel watched from the shade, trying not to attract attention and glowering at the others. He trusted them more than he trusted most, but he wasn't open to them fully just yet.

Vadrywen nibbled on a sweet leaf, observing the others. She didn't know them very well yet, but she had the feeling she needed them. After all, they'd saved her before.

Gwevaria hummed and fluttered around all the other dragons. She wasn't a fan of plants, and she wasn't hungry, anyways. She perched on Metaphor's horn, which she thought was comfortable.

Metaphor was getting used to having Gwevaria constantly sit on her horn. Hope seemed to return as the eleven were finally united.

Milan feels perfectly content and at home, despite the looming danger he knew was ahead of them.

Kira feels that she is able to confide in them. Though she tried to pretend she didn't really care, deep down inside a little voice said, "But I care for them..."

Christine feels like singing. It was all peaceful. They were together, and not even the cloaked ridgeback could stop them.

As she flew, Rapture suddenly hears a voice mutter in her head, "Another weakness... another weakness? You cannot escape me, youngling. I am fear, pain, and the essence of the Shade. I grow stronger as your fear and insecurity grows..."

Alex sat near them, though he didn't want any attention. He was attentive, though, and noticed when Tatiana, Theraviel, and Christine suddenly tensed.

Tatiana: A cloaked ridgeback turns to her. "The gates of Hellscape open, my dear," she said, opening her arms as though beckoning for her to come forward. "You are always welcome here..." The landscape was dry, and the air was full of acrid fumes. Tatiana started having a coughing fit, and the ridgeback gave a cruel, cold laugh...

Theraviel: A white spiral meditates atop of a pristine obelisk. He turned to him, and Theraviel recognized him as Lythagoras, the clan's shaman. "Tell your imperial friend not to worry," he said, sounding calm and collected. "We are allying clans. I am sending a few of our dragons to help them against Shadesdaughter's forces. We shall send more if need be."

Christine: She was in a green grass meadow. Beside her was a living, fresh tree. Suddenly, waves of darkness rolled in. Christine heard, "Trust no one. Love is weakness..." as the tree wilted and died. The grass beneath her turned grey, and the lush meadow became a dead boneyard. A white raven landed on the tree, and a gravestone appeared by the tree.

Tatiana started coughing in reality as she came back to herself. Theraviel merely blinked, mildly unfazed by the good news. Christine came back with tears in her eyes.

The eleven are hit by excruciating headaches.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Our forces have been sent," reported a gargoyle, "but another clan is helping Fire's clan."

Shadesdaughter growled, pensive. "Those meddling dragons... I've had enough of this. Leave now as I build my master foil..."

___________________________________________________________________________________

The cloaked ridgeback has a few more tricks up her sleeve... How much longer can the eleven take her torture?

Dawning:

After Rapture had decided to take first watch and had flown off, the dragons all started taking some plants that they recognize and nibbling on them.

Tatiana was beginning to feel that she could trust the group more, even though she trusted almost any dragon she met.

Jewelen was rather relieved, seeing all the eleven back and together. For some reason, she felt less shy around them.

Theraviel watched from the shade, trying not to attract attention and glowering at the others. He trusted them more than he trusted most, but he wasn't open to them fully just yet.

Vadrywen nibbled on a sweet leaf, observing the others. She didn't know them very well yet, but she had the feeling she needed them. After all, they'd saved her before.

Gwevaria hummed and fluttered around all the other dragons. She wasn't a fan of plants, and she wasn't hungry, anyways. She perched on Metaphor's horn, which she thought was comfortable.

Metaphor was getting used to having Gwevaria constantly sit on her horn. Hope seemed to return as the eleven were finally united.

Milan feels perfectly content and at home, despite the looming danger he knew was ahead of them.

Kira feels that she is able to confide in them. Though she tried to pretend she didn't really care, deep down inside a little voice said, "But I care for them..."

Christine feels like singing. It was all peaceful. They were together, and not even the cloaked ridgeback could stop them.

As she flew, Rapture suddenly hears a voice mutter in her head, "Another weakness... another weakness? You cannot escape me, youngling. I am fear, pain, and the essence of the Shade. I grow stronger as your fear and insecurity grows..."

Alex sat near them, though he didn't want any attention. He was attentive, though, and noticed when Tatiana, Theraviel, and Christine suddenly tensed.

Tatiana: A cloaked ridgeback turns to her. "The gates of Hellscape open, my dear," she said, opening her arms as though beckoning for her to come forward. "You are always welcome here..." The landscape was dry, and the air was full of acrid fumes. Tatiana started having a coughing fit, and the ridgeback gave a cruel, cold laugh...

Theraviel: A white spiral meditates atop of a pristine obelisk. He turned to him, and Theraviel recognized him as Lythagoras, the clan's shaman. "Tell your imperial friend not to worry," he said, sounding calm and collected. "We are allying clans. I am sending a few of our dragons to help them against Shadesdaughter's forces. We shall send more if need be."

Christine: She was in a green grass meadow. Beside her was a living, fresh tree. Suddenly, waves of darkness rolled in. Christine heard, "Trust no one. Love is weakness..." as the tree wilted and died. The grass beneath her turned grey, and the lush meadow became a dead boneyard. A white raven landed on the tree, and a gravestone appeared by the tree.

Tatiana started coughing in reality as she came back to herself. Theraviel merely blinked, mildly unfazed by the good news. Christine came back with tears in her eyes.

The eleven are hit by excruciating headaches.

"Our forces have been sent," reported a gargoyle, "but another clan is helping Fire's clan."

Shadesdaughter growled, pensive. "Those meddling dragons... I've had enough of this. Leave now as I build my master foil..."

The cloaked ridgeback has a few more tricks up her sleeve... How much longer can the eleven take her torture?
@Delcoreina @tanzz @morikar @Glacora @Fil :)

~~~

"Ow!" cried Milan. "Well.. that hurt," said Alex. "Am I dead?" asked Milan. Kira moaned and got up, putting on a brave face. "Not yet we are; We have to stop that shady Ridgeback!" She said.

Christine was wiping her tears, deciding if she should tell them about what she saw. Tatiana and Theraviel looked like they where having a hard time as well. "Are you okay?" asked Alex, who was sitting the closest to Christine. "Y-yeah," she said, still shook up, but didn't want to show the others she was freaked out so they won't freak out as well.

Milan started grabbing the leftover of the plants, and stuffing them in his hat. "Just in case, he said." Alex helped Christine up, and turned to the other of the eleven. "We 'aught to get moving.."

~~~
@Delcoreina @tanzz @morikar @Glacora @Fil :)

~~~

"Ow!" cried Milan. "Well.. that hurt," said Alex. "Am I dead?" asked Milan. Kira moaned and got up, putting on a brave face. "Not yet we are; We have to stop that shady Ridgeback!" She said.

Christine was wiping her tears, deciding if she should tell them about what she saw. Tatiana and Theraviel looked like they where having a hard time as well. "Are you okay?" asked Alex, who was sitting the closest to Christine. "Y-yeah," she said, still shook up, but didn't want to show the others she was freaked out so they won't freak out as well.

Milan started grabbing the leftover of the plants, and stuffing them in his hat. "Just in case, he said." Alex helped Christine up, and turned to the other of the eleven. "We 'aught to get moving.."

~~~
xPlkKnY.png
(I suppose I should mention her primary weakness is against illusions xD)

Rapture veered in the air at the sound of her voice. "Get out of my head you infernal witch," she snarled. Her talons twitched in yearning to attack, but at the moment she could do nothing. She continued to wander the skies, searching for any possible threat both on land and in the air.
(I suppose I should mention her primary weakness is against illusions xD)

Rapture veered in the air at the sound of her voice. "Get out of my head you infernal witch," she snarled. Her talons twitched in yearning to attack, but at the moment she could do nothing. She continued to wander the skies, searching for any possible threat both on land and in the air.
3XrdK43.gif
@Delcoreina

Infernal witch, you say? Well, that's not a polite way to treat your superiors, said the voice in her head. For a split second, she saw a river with all her dead clanmates in it, and the next moment the river was gone, but she was falling through the air. Rapture was shocked to find that she had no wings.

I am weakness and pain and suffering. I live in all beings. I shall not be stopped. I shall rein.
@Delcoreina

Infernal witch, you say? Well, that's not a polite way to treat your superiors, said the voice in her head. For a split second, she saw a river with all her dead clanmates in it, and the next moment the river was gone, but she was falling through the air. Rapture was shocked to find that she had no wings.

I am weakness and pain and suffering. I live in all beings. I shall not be stopped. I shall rein.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hey, guess what? Glacora's back! :D Gwevaria will be removed from the game and replaced with Nadie :D Warm welcomes to you, Nadie, and welcome to the League of Heroic Ameteuric Ameteurs!! Gwevaria will miss you all :) Let the adventure continue!!! :DDDDDD

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hey, guess what? Glacora's back! :D Gwevaria will be removed from the game and replaced with Nadie :D Warm welcomes to you, Nadie, and welcome to the League of Heroic Ameteuric Ameteurs!! Gwevaria will miss you all :) Let the adventure continue!!! :DDDDDD
((@Tanzz thank you for the warm welcomes! I'm glad to finally be able to join you all! I have been caught up, but I still don't know exactly where we are.))

Nadie grunted and moaned as her head pounded. Each beat of pain felt like somebody was using her skull as a drum. She tried to get to her feet, but she just couldn't. She listened for the sound of her companions voices, but she couldn't hear through the ringing in her ears.
((@Tanzz thank you for the warm welcomes! I'm glad to finally be able to join you all! I have been caught up, but I still don't know exactly where we are.))

Nadie grunted and moaned as her head pounded. Each beat of pain felt like somebody was using her skull as a drum. She tried to get to her feet, but she just couldn't. She listened for the sound of her companions voices, but she couldn't hear through the ringing in her ears.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Glacora (WELCOME!!)

~~~

Alex suddenly turned to the dragon that was next to him after Christine. "Are you okay?" he asks Nadie. It seemed to him the dragon was having a hard time, like everyone was.

He just wanted to make sure.

~~~
@Glacora (WELCOME!!)

~~~

Alex suddenly turned to the dragon that was next to him after Christine. "Are you okay?" he asks Nadie. It seemed to him the dragon was having a hard time, like everyone was.

He just wanted to make sure.

~~~
xPlkKnY.png
((@ChristineDaae Thank you!))

Nadie slowly nods as she shakily stands up. She touches Alex's shoulder with her paw so she knows where he is and so she has some support. She's visibly grimacing from the pain. "I'll... survive."
((@ChristineDaae Thank you!))

Nadie slowly nods as she shakily stands up. She touches Alex's shoulder with her paw so she knows where he is and so she has some support. She's visibly grimacing from the pain. "I'll... survive."
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26