Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mafia Game [Signups Open!]
1 2 3 4
@Averat Sure! Feel free to call your friends to play while you wait for 9 players)
@Averat Sure! Feel free to call your friends to play while you wait for 9 players)
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
[i][/i]This seems interesting~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36450205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364503/36450205_350.png[/img] [/url] Drachmas is a [i]usually[/i] honest, good humored hen who still enjoys the childish activities of chasing butterflies and very, [i]very[/i] carefully petting small familiars. This, of course, doesn't mean she's dumb. She's plenty capable of creative thought, and problem solving, just not any math more complicated then adding double digits. She's also training to be, and succeeding at, being a warrior for her clan. As for me, if that's what you were asking, I guess I'm weird, creative, kinda annoying, and I value loyalty and honesty.
This seems interesting~

36450205_350.png

Drachmas is a usually honest, good humored hen who still enjoys the childish activities of chasing butterflies and very, very carefully petting small familiars. This, of course, doesn't mean she's dumb. She's plenty capable of creative thought, and problem solving, just not any math more complicated then adding double digits. She's also training to be, and succeeding at, being a warrior for her clan.

As for me, if that's what you were asking, I guess I'm weird, creative, kinda annoying, and I value loyalty and honesty.
V27Q7od.png
@Wildtail Thanks for joining! There's only 8 more, so feel free to invite your friends if you want to start faster :)
@Wildtail Thanks for joining! There's only 8 more, so feel free to invite your friends if you want to start faster :)
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
@ThermoDanone

Is this a RP mafia or a Non-RP?

Plus you can try using the pinglist to get more ppl.
@ThermoDanone

Is this a RP mafia or a Non-RP?

Plus you can try using the pinglist to get more ppl.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire, no, it's not a RP Mafia. And I will make a pinglist once all the 12 players are in (I also never hosted a Mafia on FR before, so I don't have a pinglist from past games)
@Tanglefire, no, it's not a RP Mafia. And I will make a pinglist once all the 12 players are in (I also never hosted a Mafia on FR before, so I don't have a pinglist from past games)
@ThermoDanone

I mean the Interflight Mafia Hub pinglist! We have a surprising large mafia community here on FR, looking forward to any games! You can use the pinglist if you want, if you are hosting a game.

You can also register your game to the hub, and even be added to pinglist if you are interested.

Just be sure to use the right pinglist >_> ppl don't like to be wrongly pinged sometimes.

I wish I could join, but I'm kinda busy with another game now >_< Good luck on your first time hosting! :)
@ThermoDanone

I mean the Interflight Mafia Hub pinglist! We have a surprising large mafia community here on FR, looking forward to any games! You can use the pinglist if you want, if you are hosting a game.

You can also register your game to the hub, and even be added to pinglist if you are interested.

Just be sure to use the right pinglist >_> ppl don't like to be wrongly pinged sometimes.

I wish I could join, but I'm kinda busy with another game now >_< Good luck on your first time hosting! :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire Oooh, how interesting! I'll certainly use it) Thanks and good luck in your game)
@Tanglefire Oooh, how interesting! I'll certainly use it) Thanks and good luck in your game)
[center]Ohh, I'd love to join this! It looks like fun. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35601433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356015/35601433_350.png[/img] [/url] Despite his unfortunate name, Blep has very little sense of humor. At least a humor that most people like. He can snicker about your insecurities and care less. However, He rarely even means to hurt people, he just thinks its fun to laugh at faults. He's fairly "emotionless" unless you have something he wants. That could be a person, and item or a way to a place. The quotes just mean that he ignores, glares and grimace at people that are strangers or simply unwanted to him. Blep is very focused in trying to make a bet with people, this makes his cards even more precious to him. Despite his good history with gambling, i'd advise not to do such activity with him. As for me, I'm Kinda annoying, I do art, I can be shy at times and I try to make everyone happy, even if I can't make myself happy -w-[/center]
Ohh, I'd love to join this! It looks like fun.

35601433_350.png

Despite his unfortunate name, Blep has very little sense of humor. At least a humor that most people like. He can snicker about your insecurities and care less. However, He rarely even means to hurt people, he just thinks its fun to laugh at faults. He's fairly "emotionless" unless you have something he wants. That could be a person, and item or a way to a place. The quotes just mean that he ignores, glares and grimace at people that are strangers or simply unwanted to him. Blep is very focused in trying to make a bet with people, this makes his cards even more precious to him. Despite his good history with gambling, i'd advise not to do such activity with him.

As for me, I'm Kinda annoying, I do art, I can be shy at times and I try to make everyone happy, even if I can't make myself happy -w-
W7vXAh2.png
@Chestnuts Thanks for joining! And wowee, there's only 7 left!

@RainingAcid @Msdova @Averat @Wildcat
A quick announcement everyone! I forgot to mention this in the main post, sorry, my bad) The game will be run in a different thread, as this one is only for RECRUITING finding players. Otherwise, nothing has changed! I will ping all the players in a new thread.
@Chestnuts Thanks for joining! And wowee, there's only 7 left!

@RainingAcid @Msdova @Averat @Wildcat
A quick announcement everyone! I forgot to mention this in the main post, sorry, my bad) The game will be run in a different thread, as this one is only for RECRUITING finding players. Otherwise, nothing has changed! I will ping all the players in a new thread.
@ThermoDanone Woohoo, this looks really fun! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32586232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325863/32586232_350.png[/img] [/url] Dolofonia is the type of person who you really shouldn't leave food and drinks around, as she's known to poison them. She's rather mysterious and secretive and really likes snakes. The one around her neck is named Thanatos.
@ThermoDanone

Woohoo, this looks really fun!

32586232_350.png

Dolofonia is the type of person who you really shouldn't leave food and drinks around, as she's known to poison them. She's rather mysterious and secretive and really likes snakes. The one around her neck is named Thanatos.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
1 2 3 4