Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | When I first started FR I...
1 2
Just share things you did wrong/ funny mistakes when you first started Flight Rising :P

When I first started FR I... thought that Tomo's Trivia Tablet gave you real prizes (I spent a few minutes looking for a "Unhatched Ice Flight Egg")

My friend: They thought all dragons ate meat so spammed the Hunting button
Just share things you did wrong/ funny mistakes when you first started Flight Rising :P

When I first started FR I... thought that Tomo's Trivia Tablet gave you real prizes (I spent a few minutes looking for a "Unhatched Ice Flight Egg")

My friend: They thought all dragons ate meat so spammed the Hunting button
When I started fr I didnt know how forums worked so I wouldn’t ping anyone and I was on adoption thread and was trying to adopt dragons from posts two years ago
When I started fr I didnt know how forums worked so I wouldn’t ping anyone and I was on adoption thread and was trying to adopt dragons from posts two years ago
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif 35919840.png
When I started FR I didn't know what a PA was for 1 whole month

edit: oh yeah I also completely ignored anything else but fairgrounds (specifically the game tidal trouble) for making treasure (I was very poor lol)
When I started FR I didn't know what a PA was for 1 whole month

edit: oh yeah I also completely ignored anything else but fairgrounds (specifically the game tidal trouble) for making treasure (I was very poor lol)
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
When I started FR I did not know ANYTHING about the trading post or fairgrounds. So I just tried to get money by constantly fight in coli and selling all the loot.
When I started FR I did not know ANYTHING about the trading post or fairgrounds. So I just tried to get money by constantly fight in coli and selling all the loot.
When I first started FR I...I asked all and any dragons I found in giveaways, but still am too soft hearted to exalt them.
When I first started FR I...I asked all and any dragons I found in giveaways, but still am too soft hearted to exalt them.
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
When I first started FR I.... insta-exalted all the nocturne gen1s from the noc fest that I got....
When I first started FR I.... insta-exalted all the nocturne gen1s from the noc fest that I got....
YEkKmWe.pngukEfJFZ.png
When I first started FR...I always played Artifracture every day for hours cause I didn't know how else to get treasure.
When I first started FR...I always played Artifracture every day for hours cause I didn't know how else to get treasure.
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
When I started FR, I got my mirror triplets Smoke, Mirrors and Shots. I was gonna sell Shots but then I named him and came to love him and he's forever in my lair. I didn't even think of exalting him and my friends told me what that does after I decided to keep him. I now hoard dragons.
When I started FR, I got my mirror triplets Smoke, Mirrors and Shots. I was gonna sell Shots but then I named him and came to love him and he's forever in my lair. I didn't even think of exalting him and my friends told me what that does after I decided to keep him. I now hoard dragons.
2172295b9523468118b7cd8b69c4ab8c.gif
When I started FR, I thought all you need is food and ignored the scavenging and digging button until I realized sometimes it gives you good stuff.
When I started FR, I thought all you need is food and ignored the scavenging and digging button until I realized sometimes it gives you good stuff.
CUnQdgy.png
When I started FR, I did sell all of my stuff with a low price bc I didn't know the average prices for dragons example. (1 Dragon was like 100 treausre or something).
When I started FR, I did sell all of my stuff with a low price bc I didn't know the average prices for dragons example. (1 Dragon was like 100 treausre or something).
1 2