Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | When I first started FR I...
1 2
when i first started FR i didn't even touch the forums because i was (and still am tbh) a meek smol child who is afraid of human interaction

also my friend didn't know how to ping users
when i first started FR i didn't even touch the forums because i was (and still am tbh) a meek smol child who is afraid of human interaction

also my friend didn't know how to ping users
mlHpBMC.png
[Projects]
[Fandragon Directory]
perpetually funding my nightmarish fandragon addiction
(lower picks always appreciated!)
liepard.gif
When I first started FR (which, admittedly, was only a month ago) I thought that, during the Starfall Celebration, only dragons that were of the element that the festival was celebrating could get the festival prizes. I was pretty surprised when I learned that the enemies you fight are the ones that matter.
When I first started FR (which, admittedly, was only a month ago) I thought that, during the Starfall Celebration, only dragons that were of the element that the festival was celebrating could get the festival prizes. I was pretty surprised when I learned that the enemies you fight are the ones that matter.
CioCFC3.png
dT9HQge.png
6YousWl.png
J7D1quC.png
When I started FR I spent all my treasure on dragons and managed to fill my lair in a single week

Oops?
When I started FR I spent all my treasure on dragons and managed to fill my lair in a single week

Oops?
When I first started FR, I had every intention on trading away my progen, and just had no idea why the CR box wouldn't let me do it.
When I first started FR, I had every intention on trading away my progen, and just had no idea why the CR box wouldn't let me do it.
machine_by_salsa_sig.gif
Had no idea how to convert food items and bought two scythe kamitachis and got frustrated that one didn't work. I also thought the rarer the dragons in a lair the better sI I hoarded rare ones
Had no idea how to convert food items and bought two scythe kamitachis and got frustrated that one didn't work. I also thought the rarer the dragons in a lair the better sI I hoarded rare ones
Yuck for Maladroid
Mjst3dY.giftumblr_mh8u2lVSY01qd20j8o1_250.gif
When I first joined FR, I thought you had to post @ and an actual link to someone's profile to ping people.
Example, to ping myself, I thought I had to write @http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/289922

Pinging was a lot simpler than I thought. XD
When I first joined FR, I thought you had to post @ and an actual link to someone's profile to ping people.
Example, to ping myself, I thought I had to write @http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/289922

Pinging was a lot simpler than I thought. XD
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
When I first started FR, I literally played Shock Switch for days and always bought really expensive dragons. I also completely ignored the Coliseum cause I thought it was pointless.

Now I can't even look at Shock Switch. I haven't touched it since January of this year. Can't even do it.
When I first started FR, I literally played Shock Switch for days and always bought really expensive dragons. I also completely ignored the Coliseum cause I thought it was pointless.

Now I can't even look at Shock Switch. I haven't touched it since January of this year. Can't even do it.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
When I first started FR I saw the forum post's shiny star and that was just my only goal for this game. To get the shiny star. Now I have it idk what else to do with my life ;u;
When I first started FR I saw the forum post's shiny star and that was just my only goal for this game. To get the shiny star. Now I have it idk what else to do with my life ;u;
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
When I started FR I didn't understand what the forums were and didn't use it for a whole year xD
When I started FR I didn't understand what the forums were and didn't use it for a whole year xD
-click my eggs/dragons to make them grow!-
RgIPQ.gifJu82l.gifPolCU.gifEgXA3.gif CDErb.gif0J2Yn.gifVWf6D.gifGNb1w.gifYkGAt.gif
tenor.gif
When I started FR I didn't know . . . anything pretty much and I never read the encyclopedia or help forums. About 6 months into playing I went to the forums to actually look around for the first time. So I just made everything way more complicating than need be.
I also didn't realize progens had any worth and exalted both of them. The female was ugly and I didn't know scatterscroll/gene/breed change scolls existed.
When I started FR I didn't know . . . anything pretty much and I never read the encyclopedia or help forums. About 6 months into playing I went to the forums to actually look around for the first time. So I just made everything way more complicating than need be.
I also didn't realize progens had any worth and exalted both of them. The female was ugly and I didn't know scatterscroll/gene/breed change scolls existed.
1 2