Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt-A-Wish
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89
@crazycatdragon
You may not be tired in the morning, but the moment it hits lunchtime you pass out for a... worrying amount of time. Something between 48-72 hours.

I wish to be able to pick and choose things to remember and pick and choose things to forget!
@crazycatdragon
You may not be tired in the morning, but the moment it hits lunchtime you pass out for a... worrying amount of time. Something between 48-72 hours.

I wish to be able to pick and choose things to remember and pick and choose things to forget!
@Whesh
Granted, but your choices are switched when you make them - the things you choose to remember are forgotten and the things you choose to forget are remembered. Awkwardness for years.

I wish I wasn't almost always sniffling with that damned common cold.
@Whesh
Granted, but your choices are switched when you make them - the things you choose to remember are forgotten and the things you choose to forget are remembered. Awkwardness for years.

I wish I wasn't almost always sniffling with that damned common cold.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@crazycatdragon
Granted, but now you’re hunched over with a different random affliction. Which affliction? It’s random! In fact, you should probably go to a doctor to get that checked out... oh wait a moment.

I wish for the ability to talk to cats!
@crazycatdragon
Granted, but now you’re hunched over with a different random affliction. Which affliction? It’s random! In fact, you should probably go to a doctor to get that checked out... oh wait a moment.

I wish for the ability to talk to cats!
@Whesh
Granted- but you're no longer able to even associate with a different animal

I wish I had more motivation
@Whesh
Granted- but you're no longer able to even associate with a different animal

I wish I had more motivation

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@crazycatdragon
You have more motivation to do anything. Though now you can get some work done, you’re also simultaneously hiding a body from the cops, and burning yourself out by trying to manage all these things you’ve signed up for.

I wish that I could control my sleep habits!
@crazycatdragon
You have more motivation to do anything. Though now you can get some work done, you’re also simultaneously hiding a body from the cops, and burning yourself out by trying to manage all these things you’ve signed up for.

I wish that I could control my sleep habits!
@Whesh
You now have control of your sleep habits but lose all motivation and your mind so you waste the rest of your life sleeping, unable to do anything but sleep or wake up.

I wish to effortlessly finish everything at my own speed and never be late with anything without getting bored of those projects.
@Whesh
You now have control of your sleep habits but lose all motivation and your mind so you waste the rest of your life sleeping, unable to do anything but sleep or wake up.

I wish to effortlessly finish everything at my own speed and never be late with anything without getting bored of those projects.
@legendarystories
You have no motivation to get up from your chair. You just keep finishing project after project after project after project, with no end in sight. Your throat is parched, your voice lost somewhere between the endless stacks of papers, and your bones grind against one another when you shift in your seat. Your body is slightly sore, but considering how much you’re doing, how many new projects you’ve slaved away for and on, you don’t really think it matters. Now, lets make a bet! Do you think you’ll pass out of exhaustion, fatigue, or dehydration first!

I wish for the ability to identify any plant by sight and be able to take care of them accordingly!
@legendarystories
You have no motivation to get up from your chair. You just keep finishing project after project after project after project, with no end in sight. Your throat is parched, your voice lost somewhere between the endless stacks of papers, and your bones grind against one another when you shift in your seat. Your body is slightly sore, but considering how much you’re doing, how many new projects you’ve slaved away for and on, you don’t really think it matters. Now, lets make a bet! Do you think you’ll pass out of exhaustion, fatigue, or dehydration first!

I wish for the ability to identify any plant by sight and be able to take care of them accordingly!
@Whesh

You approach a vine, spellbound that you have never seen or known it before. You approach it very excitedly, too excitedly in fact, that you wake it up. A venomous snake! It bites you before slithering away.

I wish to be a frog without suffering from anything I don't like in my opinion. (eg. Death, hunger, others being unhappy)
@Whesh

You approach a vine, spellbound that you have never seen or known it before. You approach it very excitedly, too excitedly in fact, that you wake it up. A venomous snake! It bites you before slithering away.

I wish to be a frog without suffering from anything I don't like in my opinion. (eg. Death, hunger, others being unhappy)
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
@poliwag3903
Alright! Now you’re a frog. An immortal frog, of course. But otherwise no different then one you would find in the wild. The type of frog that cannot hear the distress of those around you as they hear you’re missing and go to find you. The type of frog who hops around, ignorant to the world around them. Even if you could process the fact that you were once related to the gargantuan beasts that pace around the household, who whisper prayers that, unbeknownst to them, reach the ears of the recipient (but not in the way they wanted), you wouldn’t be able to understand it.
(I’m sorry for this one I just assumed you live with your family right now if you don’t I can change it accordingly)

I wish to be able to yell without hurting my voice!
@poliwag3903
Alright! Now you’re a frog. An immortal frog, of course. But otherwise no different then one you would find in the wild. The type of frog that cannot hear the distress of those around you as they hear you’re missing and go to find you. The type of frog who hops around, ignorant to the world around them. Even if you could process the fact that you were once related to the gargantuan beasts that pace around the household, who whisper prayers that, unbeknownst to them, reach the ears of the recipient (but not in the way they wanted), you wouldn’t be able to understand it.
(I’m sorry for this one I just assumed you live with your family right now if you don’t I can change it accordingly)

I wish to be able to yell without hurting my voice!
@Whesh

Instead, your lungs hurt! (As in, your throat doesn't hurt but your lungs do)

I wish to be able to actually tame animals! (Without scaring them or getting hurt or hurting others with them)
@Whesh

Instead, your lungs hurt! (As in, your throat doesn't hurt but your lungs do)

I wish to be able to actually tame animals! (Without scaring them or getting hurt or hurting others with them)
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89