Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would you read a book...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@OracleOreo00

Nope >~<'

Would you read a book that has a cover which does not have anything to do with the story?
@OracleOreo00

Nope >~<'

Would you read a book that has a cover which does not have anything to do with the story?
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged
I would... but I'd say seriously. A lot.

Would you read a psychological thriller?
@Rav3nw1nged
I would... but I'd say seriously. A lot.

Would you read a psychological thriller?
Waystone1.gif
@Starglade

Probably not, I don't know too much about psychology so I probably wouldn't understand it.

Would you read a sci-fi story that involved fire and breaking the fourth wall?
@Starglade

Probably not, I don't know too much about psychology so I probably wouldn't understand it.

Would you read a sci-fi story that involved fire and breaking the fourth wall?
4xd1oW3.png
@Festival
Nah, theres something fishy about that...

Would you read a book about politics?
@Festival
Nah, theres something fishy about that...

Would you read a book about politics?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@TimeWatcher

Hmm... let me think about tha-NO. I'm not particularly fond of politics (but I understand it for the most part)... actually, if there were politics in a fantasy book, then I would still read it... it'd probably be interesting. Except, I didn't like it too much in the Star Wars prequels (but I did kind of like it? I dunno XD), but I can understand if someone does like it ^^

Would you read a book in which you know that all of the characters are going to die in the end, and then they proceed to die in the end like the book obviously made clear to you?
@TimeWatcher

Hmm... let me think about tha-NO. I'm not particularly fond of politics (but I understand it for the most part)... actually, if there were politics in a fantasy book, then I would still read it... it'd probably be interesting. Except, I didn't like it too much in the Star Wars prequels (but I did kind of like it? I dunno XD), but I can understand if someone does like it ^^

Would you read a book in which you know that all of the characters are going to die in the end, and then they proceed to die in the end like the book obviously made clear to you?
xk7ymDQ.png
If it didn't specify how they died, then sure. @SoulLugia11

Would you read a book about fantasy IF your favourite character somehow dies to the worst character OR they somehow die to something stupid (Such as death by wrecking ball)
If it didn't specify how they died, then sure. @SoulLugia11

Would you read a book about fantasy IF your favourite character somehow dies to the worst character OR they somehow die to something stupid (Such as death by wrecking ball)
*Insert something creative*

*Slowly dying in the corner*
@MoonMemes no that sounds really frustrating!!

would you read a book where nothing gets resolved (open ending) in the end?
@MoonMemes no that sounds really frustrating!!

would you read a book where nothing gets resolved (open ending) in the end?
.. / -.. --- -. - / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
@DaOrangeSoda Sure, it sounds interesting.

Would you read about book that includes lots of violence?
@DaOrangeSoda Sure, it sounds interesting.

Would you read about book that includes lots of violence?
xTLBQuX.png
@RainingStorm
Depends on how graphic I guess. But then again I've never read anything too graphic so I don't know what I'd not enjoy because of too much graphicness.....

Anyways...

Would you read a book that seems cliche but actually isn't if you give it a chance?
@RainingStorm
Depends on how graphic I guess. But then again I've never read anything too graphic so I don't know what I'd not enjoy because of too much graphicness.....

Anyways...

Would you read a book that seems cliche but actually isn't if you give it a chance?
I’m back after not playing for years, so forgive me for still figuring out how things work around here ‘:)
@DragonKiwi8935,
I do that a lot actually! Normally I like to read reviews before purchasing a book, and most of the ones I've read mentioned them being pretty cliche and being similar in story to other books. But I find that those books are always my favorite. Reviews really aren't any good 'cause everybody experiences the story differently. BUT YES I WOULD. I'll read any book.

Would you read a book with a person on a cover, especially on a fictional book? Whether it be an illustration, an edit, or a photo. Gonna answer my own question too, I normally stray away from books with somebody on them.
@DragonKiwi8935,
I do that a lot actually! Normally I like to read reviews before purchasing a book, and most of the ones I've read mentioned them being pretty cliche and being similar in story to other books. But I find that those books are always my favorite. Reviews really aren't any good 'cause everybody experiences the story differently. BUT YES I WOULD. I'll read any book.

Would you read a book with a person on a cover, especially on a fictional book? Whether it be an illustration, an edit, or a photo. Gonna answer my own question too, I normally stray away from books with somebody on them.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8