Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose A GateWay (Doors)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@XxVeredinexX

You enter the forest and pick up some unusual-looking leaves. There is also a pouch of coins, lying on the ground. "Probably from a victim of the forest..." You shudder, grab the coins, then rush out of the forest.

@laurastylinson

The desert's stifling comes upon you in one horrific wave, but in the distance a stag-like figure emerges, making the heat slowly go away. It keeps on coming closer, almost urging you to pet it. He comes home with you to your lair.

@Moonshadow17

In the marshy ground, you find a few bubbles popping up here and there. You poke them and then pull them, and then suddenly a string of goo and things comes out of the hole. They lay limply on the ground, so you pick them up, only thinking of how Baldwin will be grateful for the new additions for his brews.

Sending the CRs now!

@XxVeredinexX

You enter the forest and pick up some unusual-looking leaves. There is also a pouch of coins, lying on the ground. "Probably from a victim of the forest..." You shudder, grab the coins, then rush out of the forest.

@laurastylinson

The desert's stifling comes upon you in one horrific wave, but in the distance a stag-like figure emerges, making the heat slowly go away. It keeps on coming closer, almost urging you to pet it. He comes home with you to your lair.

@Moonshadow17

In the marshy ground, you find a few bubbles popping up here and there. You poke them and then pull them, and then suddenly a string of goo and things comes out of the hole. They lay limply on the ground, so you pick them up, only thinking of how Baldwin will be grateful for the new additions for his brews.

Sending the CRs now!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
So @laurastylinson goes next right?
So @laurastylinson goes next right?
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX

Mine was a familiar, not a dragon. So I think that means @Moonshadow17 got the dragon :)
@XxVeredinexX

Mine was a familiar, not a dragon. So I think that means @Moonshadow17 got the dragon :)
QFXpYkj.png
Oh wait in mine it says that I should go
Ok I'll start writing I guess :P
Oh wait in mine it says that I should go
Ok I'll start writing I guess :P
w80x6rs.jpg
Oh, wait I messed up... Badly... Didn't give anyone a dragon...
Should I just give a dragon to a random person... I guess I could give one to @Moonshadow17, I have one that would go well with the marsh theme.
Oh, wait I messed up... Badly... Didn't give anyone a dragon...
Should I just give a dragon to a random person... I guess I could give one to @Moonshadow17, I have one that would go well with the marsh theme.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
You walk across the path in a lovely field, surrounded by green grass, catching the shining sun's light. You abruptly stop at a crossroad, staring ahead. There are three paths, one going forward, one left, and one right.

The one going forward leads to a dark mansion, with a graveyard in front of it. The clouds shield the sun from it, giving the house a mysterious aura. Strange noises come from inside, but not scary. Almost tempting you to enter. As if it will be an adventure.

On the left are hot springs, jutting out of dead grass. At the end is a lagoon, with water boiling hot inside. One side of the lagoon is actually a cliff, leaving open air. A slight breeze hits you, almost pushing you towards the left.

The right leads through a crowded city, with fashionable people walking on the sidewalks and wealthy people driving in limos. Well, half of it is crowded. The other half is completely empty, other than some men with cameras, and one man, wearing a top hat and tuxedo, sitting on a tall, black chair. It almost looks like a scene of a movie. The man turns to you and smiles, and a voice in your head tells you that he wants you to have the lead role.

Which path will you take?
You walk across the path in a lovely field, surrounded by green grass, catching the shining sun's light. You abruptly stop at a crossroad, staring ahead. There are three paths, one going forward, one left, and one right.

The one going forward leads to a dark mansion, with a graveyard in front of it. The clouds shield the sun from it, giving the house a mysterious aura. Strange noises come from inside, but not scary. Almost tempting you to enter. As if it will be an adventure.

On the left are hot springs, jutting out of dead grass. At the end is a lagoon, with water boiling hot inside. One side of the lagoon is actually a cliff, leaving open air. A slight breeze hits you, almost pushing you towards the left.

The right leads through a crowded city, with fashionable people walking on the sidewalks and wealthy people driving in limos. Well, half of it is crowded. The other half is completely empty, other than some men with cameras, and one man, wearing a top hat and tuxedo, sitting on a tall, black chair. It almost looks like a scene of a movie. The man turns to you and smiles, and a voice in your head tells you that he wants you to have the lead role.

Which path will you take?
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX

I'd like to venture into that mansion, please xD The graveyard seems welcoming.
@XxVeredinexX

I'd like to venture into that mansion, please xD The graveyard seems welcoming.
QFXpYkj.png
@xxveredinexx I take the path to the left
@xxveredinexx I take the path to the left
I'm what the kids call

tired
@ShadowSongs114 I think it's alright, you didn't mess up too horribly.
@ShadowSongs114 I think it's alright, you didn't mess up too horribly.
w80x6rs.jpg
Because of the slight mix up earlier I can do the next one (sorry)
Because of the slight mix up earlier I can do the next one (sorry)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27