Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 113 114
Hypochlorite decides to follow Winterfang.
Hypochlorite decides to follow Winterfang.
yxLASW4.png
Doctor tried his best to shake/brush off the glitter as they walked towards the lift. Deciding that it was a lost cause Doctor instead decided to just enjoy the view. As the guided began to usher everyone down the hall Doctor kind of tunes out and just takes everything in. He can just picture his lovely Rose just fluttering down these halls. As the group stops at some large aisles dividing up the room Doctor brings himself back to the here and now. Watching all the hustle and bustle with dragons and packages, Doctor decides to follow Dawn with the smaller packages.
Doctor tried his best to shake/brush off the glitter as they walked towards the lift. Deciding that it was a lost cause Doctor instead decided to just enjoy the view. As the guided began to usher everyone down the hall Doctor kind of tunes out and just takes everything in. He can just picture his lovely Rose just fluttering down these halls. As the group stops at some large aisles dividing up the room Doctor brings himself back to the here and now. Watching all the hustle and bustle with dragons and packages, Doctor decides to follow Dawn with the smaller packages.
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
Kerwyn decides to follow Dawn, and see what the other faes are up to
Kerwyn decides to follow Dawn, and see what the other faes are up to
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Chiyo is relieved to have escaped the flood though it was certainly amusing to watch. She follows Winterfang, likely to get glittered on but interested regardless. That and the term 'in-your-face' sounded less appealing.
Chiyo is relieved to have escaped the flood though it was certainly amusing to watch. She follows Winterfang, likely to get glittered on but interested regardless. That and the term 'in-your-face' sounded less appealing.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30905001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309051/30905001_350.png[/img] [/url] A twitch of his mouth signalled his amusement has Piessora stood up from the couch to continue his tour. At least it wasn't him who received the glitter this time. Burhsing past the dragons who chose to explore the area dealing with larger deliveries, choosing to [b]follow Dawn[/b] and tour the area with smaller deliveries. He had no intention fo getting stepped on.

30905001_350.png

A twitch of his mouth signalled his amusement has Piessora stood up from the couch to continue his tour. At least it wasn't him who received the glitter this time. Burhsing past the dragons who chose to explore the area dealing with larger deliveries, choosing to follow Dawn and tour the area with smaller deliveries. He had no intention fo getting stepped on.
sLw2zQoO.png
@prester
she/her • gmt +10
-
i do art
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/334056/33405534p.png[/img][/center] - Here... is your Glitterfall... - The pearlcatcher sighed under the excessive flow of glitter. - Clever, really clever. - He laughed. - The only problem is it tickles a little bit. - He shook himself to let some glitter go. - Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! - The girl unzipped her bag to look inside. - What? - Enlil looked back as he already started to walk back to the couches. - My pearl... coated all in glitter... - She showed him sobbing. - And it won't come off! - She tried really hard to brush some sparkling particle off. - Oh, it suits you better Sparkly. - He grined boardly. - My name is Amaterasu. Not sparkly or cutie or any other. - She growled, but sighed after that. It seems she really have to live with a glittered pearl now on. - And my name is Enlil. Nice to meet you. Come, we will be left behind. - He pointed to the others, who has already gathered around the guides. - I am really interested who want this much glitter at once... But... I cannot trust the spiral... - She wishpered to the skydancer. - What if Winterfang will just bump one of the crates on us? - Is it really matter anymore? - He smiled and streched his glittered wings. - Uhm. No... not really. - She blinked nervously. - [b]Then after Winterfang... - She nodded and followed the spiral to the aisle where guardians and imperials are working.[/b]
33405534p.png

- Here... is your Glitterfall... - The pearlcatcher sighed under the excessive flow of glitter.
- Clever, really clever. - He laughed. - The only problem is it tickles a little bit. - He shook himself to let some glitter go.
- Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! - The girl unzipped her bag to look inside.
- What? - Enlil looked back as he already started to walk back to the couches.
- My pearl... coated all in glitter... - She showed him sobbing. - And it won't come off! - She tried really hard to brush some sparkling particle off.
- Oh, it suits you better Sparkly. - He grined boardly.
- My name is Amaterasu. Not sparkly or cutie or any other. - She growled, but sighed after that. It seems she really have to live with a glittered pearl now on.
- And my name is Enlil. Nice to meet you. Come, we will be left behind. - He pointed to the others, who has already gathered around the guides.

- I am really interested who want this much glitter at once... But... I cannot trust the spiral... - She wishpered to the skydancer. - What if Winterfang will just bump one of the crates on us?
- Is it really matter anymore? - He smiled and streched his glittered wings.
- Uhm. No... not really. - She blinked nervously. - Then after Winterfang... - She nodded and followed the spiral to the aisle where guardians and imperials are working.
TzSdlFL.png
"I'm amazed about the marvellous architecture of this building! I suppose, if I have to choose, I'd rather follow Dawn to the smaller packages. If they ask us to help out, I'd actually want to be able to lift the package, haha."
"I'm amazed about the marvellous architecture of this building! I suppose, if I have to choose, I'd rather follow Dawn to the smaller packages. If they ask us to help out, I'd actually want to be able to lift the package, haha."
eLAndXa.png
9 hours ahead of FR time!
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/199024/19902303p.png[/img] [b]F[/b]ascinated, Delilah listens to Dawn's speech. She takes the badge from the spiral and slaps it on before continuing the tour. Delilah chooses to follow Dawn.
19902303p.png

Fascinated, Delilah listens to Dawn's speech. She takes the badge from the spiral and slaps it on before continuing the tour.

Delilah chooses to follow Dawn.

mx91000.png zj1KpgF.png mrGmJvh.png
pQUKGgn.png
WhiteAzure, still smirking from having avoided that last glitterbomb, decided to go with Winterfang with the Guardians and Imperials. The Wildclaw knew how faes attack, and if they deemed her as a Glittervault intruder, well, the larger dragons would be better.
WhiteAzure, still smirking from having avoided that last glitterbomb, decided to go with Winterfang with the Guardians and Imperials. The Wildclaw knew how faes attack, and if they deemed her as a Glittervault intruder, well, the larger dragons would be better.
AqaqXxe.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15069930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150700/15069930_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Clarity follows Dawn down the aisle with the faes and spirals with small packages.[/b][/center]

15069930_350.png

Clarity follows Dawn down the aisle with the faes and spirals with small packages.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 113 114