Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick A Gift (EDITED 9/21/18 PLEASE NOTE)
1 2 ... 602 603 604 605 606 ... 791 792
@fukanzen Claim! I'd like the Conjurer's cloak, Bogsneak puppet, and the Weary focus Pick one: [item=gold steampunk gloves][item=slight eyewing][item=voltaic stormclaws]
@fukanzen Claim! I'd like the Conjurer's cloak, Bogsneak puppet, and the Weary focus

Pick one:
Gold Steampunk Gloves Slight Eyewing Voltaic Stormclaws

@cactiiblossoms Claim! I would like the Voltaic Stormclaws please! Pick 2: [item=violet highnoon hank] [item=haunting amber taildecor] [item=scholar]x2 [item=ambush] [item=dented iron boots]
@cactiiblossoms Claim! I would like the Voltaic Stormclaws please!

Pick 2:

Violet Highnoon Hank Haunting Amber Taildecor Scholar x2 Ambush Dented Iron Boots
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
Adding on to my previous post! Choose one more from here! [item=skin: fuiran] [item=skin: peacock scorpion] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]
Adding on to my previous post!

Choose one more from here!

Skin: Fuiran Skin: Peacock Scorpion Rusted Treasure Chest
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

@Duskphoenix I'd like to pick the [item=Haunting Amber Taildecor][item= Dented Iron Boots] and [item=rusted treasure chest] , thank you! Pick a pack [quote=Pretty and pink][item=strawberry noggle][item=Rose Tail Feathers][item=Mage's Peony Tunic][/quote] [quote=Darkest night][item=Ebony Filigree Boots][item=Glowing Purple Clawtips][item=Nightsky fuiran][/quote] [quote=Natural beauty][item=Sunrise Hibiscus][item=Furious Faun][item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][/quote]
@Duskphoenix

I'd like to pick the Haunting Amber Taildecor Dented Iron Boots and Rusted Treasure Chest , thank you!

Pick a pack
Pretty and pink wrote:
Strawberry Noggle Rose Tail Feathers Mage's Peony Tunic
Darkest night wrote:
Ebony Filigree Boots Glowing Purple Clawtips Nightsky Fuiran
Natural beauty wrote:
Sunrise Hibiscus Furious Faun Swamp Kelpie Mane
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi I would like the natural beauty pack please! Pick three: [item= Moordwelling Trunker] [item= Highreach Bonepicker] [item= Bogsneak Puppet] [item= Lurefish] [item= Wasteland Collector] [item= Dire Hyena] [item= Berserker] [item= Scholar] [item= Sap] [item= Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item= Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [item= Vista: Plasmpool Armor]
@KnightYumi
I would like the natural beauty pack please!

Pick three:
Moordwelling Trunker
Highreach Bonepicker
Bogsneak Puppet
Lurefish
Wasteland Collector
Dire Hyena
Berserker
Scholar
Sap
Shale Hybrid Fragment
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
Vista: Plasmpool Armor

mbl2fH5.png
@FreakingHolmes [s]Claim![/s] The lurefish, berserker and scholar please! Pick three! [center][item=druid's woodguard][item=poisonous toridae][item=sepia woodwing] [item=vista: training fields][item=vista: kelp beds][item=vista: spectral shroud] [item=sepia woodtreads][item=common podid][item=druid's woodtrail][/center]
@FreakingHolmes Claim! The lurefish, berserker and scholar please!

Pick three!
Druid's Woodguard Poisonous Toridae Sepia Woodwing
Vista: Training Fields Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Spectral Shroud
Sepia Woodtreads Common Podid Druid's Woodtrail
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@MissNevermind can i get the druid woodtrail, sepia woodtreads and spectral shroud vista? pick 3! [center][item=lucky woodmask][item=helpful healer's beacon][item=poisonous toridae] [item=nightmare][item=berserker][/center]
@MissNevermind
can i get the druid woodtrail, sepia woodtreads and spectral shroud vista?

pick 3!
Lucky Woodmask Helpful Healer's Beacon Poisonous Toridae
Nightmare Berserker
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen Could I get the lucky woodmask, berserker, and nightmare? Pick 3! [item=pretty buttercup neck bow] [item=violet highnoon hank] [item=teardrop pastel spinel belt] [item=buttercup-edged claw] [item=navy plaid cabbie] [item=scholar] [item=discipline][item=rusted treasure chest]
@fukanzen
Could I get the lucky woodmask, berserker, and nightmare?

Pick 3!
Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Violet Highnoon Hank Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Buttercup-Edged Claw Navy Plaid Cabbie Scholar Discipline Rusted Treasure Chest
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

Adding on to my previous post: Pick one more! [item=orange sludge] [item=green sludge] x2 [item=green goo] x2
Adding on to my previous post:

Pick one more!

Orange Sludge Green Sludge x2 Green Goo x2
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

@Duskphoenix I'll take the two battlestones, the cabbie and green goo! :D Pick one! [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=cleaver][item=flower nymph]
@Duskphoenix
I'll take the two battlestones, the cabbie and green goo! :D

Pick one!
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Cleaver Flower Nymph
1 2 ... 602 603 604 605 606 ... 791 792