@calicoradio box 1!
I'm what the kids call

tired
@calicoradio

Box two please!
@calicoradio

Box two please!
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
[center]@ArgonianKing [b]Box One:[/b] It took a while, but you finally managed to crack open the rocky box. The stones that made it fall apart, forming piles of pebbles around a chunk of shining pink crystal. You collect the items and turn to leave, but then something else catches your eye. A small, ancient rock that seems to hold some sort of power lies in the pile of rubble you deemed worthless. Confused but curious, you pocket the stone and head back home. [item=rose quartz] [item=nickel ore] [item=obsidian] [item=fossilize] @Purpleater13 [b]Box Two[/b]: You take the ribbon off the box, then carefully open it. Inside are a few glass vials and a stone that seems to be the source of your sudden peace. Smiling serenely, you tie the items together with the ribbon and leave. [item=cleansing tonic] [item=minor health potion] [item=discipline] [item=peacekeeping headband] @B1ackRoslyn [b]Box Three:[/b] Drawn in by the gravity of the box, you inspect it closer. It turns out the box wasn't a box at all, but a dragon! You stare at it for a second, wondering if it's asleep and what to do, when the dragon turns to face you. It's a crystalline fae hatchling bedecked in jewellery, staring at you with wide golden eyes that seem to be peering into your soul. Quite frankly, it's unnerving, but you can't leave her here. You scoop up the hatchling who still hasn't taken her eyes off you and leave quickly before more dragons decide to show up. [item= ornate pearly necklace] [item=teardrop lapis lazuli ring] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32316718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323168/32316718_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll send the Crossroads in a second :)[/center]
@ArgonianKing
Box One: It took a while, but you finally managed to crack open the rocky box. The stones that made it fall apart, forming piles of pebbles around a chunk of shining pink crystal. You collect the items and turn to leave, but then something else catches your eye. A small, ancient rock that seems to hold some sort of power lies in the pile of rubble you deemed worthless. Confused but curious, you pocket the stone and head back home.
Rose Quartz Nickel Ore Obsidian Fossilize
@Purpleater13
Box Two: You take the ribbon off the box, then carefully open it. Inside are a few glass vials and a stone that seems to be the source of your sudden peace. Smiling serenely, you tie the items together with the ribbon and leave.
Cleansing Tonic Minor Health Potion Discipline Peacekeeping Headband
@B1ackRoslyn
Box Three: Drawn in by the gravity of the box, you inspect it closer. It turns out the box wasn't a box at all, but a dragon! You stare at it for a second, wondering if it's asleep and what to do, when the dragon turns to face you. It's a crystalline fae hatchling bedecked in jewellery, staring at you with wide golden eyes that seem to be peering into your soul. Quite frankly, it's unnerving, but you can't leave her here. You scoop up the hatchling who still hasn't taken her eyes off you and leave quickly before more dragons decide to show up.
Ornate Pearly Necklace Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring

32316718_350.png

I'll send the Crossroads in a second :)
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
  • she / they
  • fr +2
  • rp friendly
I was skipped? .-.
I was skipped? .-.
[quote name="SoldierOfHell" date=2017-04-18 18:24:38] I was skipped? .-. [/quote] you replied too late, mate. Someone got the box before you. Im sorry
SoldierOfHell wrote on 2017-04-18:
I was skipped? .-.
you replied too late, mate. Someone got the box before you. Im sorry
I'm what the kids call

tired
[quote name="ArgonianKing" date=2017-04-18 18:27:02] [quote name="SoldierOfHell" date=2017-04-18 18:24:38] I was skipped? .-. [/quote] you replied too late, mate. Someone got the box before you. Im sorry [/quote] Sorry for butting in, but i think he was replying to @CalicoRadio but mistyped the tag cause he/she replied after i posted three.
ArgonianKing wrote on 2017-04-18:
I was skipped? .-.

Sorry for butting in, but i think he was replying to @CalicoRadio but mistyped the tag cause he/she replied after i posted three.
@SoldierOfHell Sorry about that! I'll send you something in a second. I thought you were replying late to ArgonianKing's post, not mine.
@SoldierOfHell Sorry about that! I'll send you something in a second. I thought you were replying late to ArgonianKing's post, not mine.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
  • she / they
  • fr +2
  • rp friendly
[quote name="B1ackRoslyn" date=2017-04-18 18:29:02] [quote name="ArgonianKing" date=2017-04-18 18:27:02] [quote name="SoldierOfHell" date=2017-04-18 18:24:38] I was skipped? .-. [/quote] you replied too late, mate. Someone got the box before you. Im sorry [/quote] Sorry for butting in, but i think he was replying to @CalicoRadio but mistyped the tag cause he/she replied after i posted three. [/quote] that would make sense. @soldierofhell i apologize, do you want what was in the box? I can send it to you
B1ackRoslyn wrote on 2017-04-18:
ArgonianKing wrote on 2017-04-18:
I was skipped? .-.

Sorry for butting in, but i think he was replying to @CalicoRadio but mistyped the tag cause he/she replied after i posted three.
that would make sense. @soldierofhell i apologize, do you want what was in the box? I can send it to you
I'm what the kids call

tired
@ArgonianKing
@B1ackRoslyn
@CalicoRadio

I totes get why it was a confusion. Sorry about that. I'll make sure to check the username tag thing next time. And King, no, it's fine. Thx for the offer tho
@ArgonianKing
@B1ackRoslyn
@CalicoRadio

I totes get why it was a confusion. Sorry about that. I'll make sure to check the username tag thing next time. And King, no, it's fine. Thx for the offer tho
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93