Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Quiz a derg! (Lore building)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Mutant looks cross eyed at the frog, "For science." She quickly gave the frog a small peck. Nothing dramatic happened. "Oh well," she murmured. She turned away from the nightmare, "I do not know how the planes were formed, no. Could you explain?" She was excited, this wasn't knowledge she could get from raiding the clan library, again. @GlitterDCMarvel
Mutant looks cross eyed at the frog, "For science." She quickly gave the frog a small peck. Nothing dramatic happened. "Oh well," she murmured. She turned away from the nightmare, "I do not know how the planes were formed, no. Could you explain?" She was excited, this wasn't knowledge she could get from raiding the clan library, again. @GlitterDCMarvel
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
(MUTANT KISSED A FROG)
"When Arcanist blew up the pillar, the energy stored with the deities went haywire... and many other types of energies stemmed from the energy of the gods. Those energies grew stronfer in their own, to the point that life even appeared within the planes that were created from the energies." Elysia said.

"Awwwww..." Keaton looked disappointed that nothing happened.
@noxumbra25
(MUTANT KISSED A FROG)
"When Arcanist blew up the pillar, the energy stored with the deities went haywire... and many other types of energies stemmed from the energy of the gods. Those energies grew stronfer in their own, to the point that life even appeared within the planes that were created from the energies." Elysia said.

"Awwwww..." Keaton looked disappointed that nothing happened.
@noxumbra25
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Mutant tilted her head, that made sense. The deities were very powerful, and the shattering of the pillar was a huge event. "That makes quite a bit of sense," she told Elysia. "Do different planes correspond to different deities, or are they a mix," Mutant asked. She looked down at the small, sad nightmare and patted him gently on the head. @GlitterDCMarvel
Mutant tilted her head, that made sense. The deities were very powerful, and the shattering of the pillar was a huge event. "That makes quite a bit of sense," she told Elysia. "Do different planes correspond to different deities, or are they a mix," Mutant asked. She looked down at the small, sad nightmare and patted him gently on the head. @GlitterDCMarvel
5hF3FGk.png
"They don't really correspond with the deities. The deities truly do know about them, but they worry about the mortal plane to much to even care about the other planes. The energies, because of this, have split away to become their own energies."
@noxumbra25
"They don't really correspond with the deities. The deities truly do know about them, but they worry about the mortal plane to much to even care about the other planes. The energies, because of this, have split away to become their own energies."
@noxumbra25
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32888020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328881/32888020_350.png[/img] [/url] *a wild Nico enters the scene* "Why hello there darling~" [i]She giggled an almost psycotic giggle.[/i] "You look marvellous, tell me, how did you get yourself to look so good?" @NoxUmbra25 (No idea if this is still a thing XD)

32888020_350.png

*a wild Nico enters the scene*

"Why hello there darling~" She giggled an almost psycotic giggle.
"You look marvellous, tell me, how did you get yourself to look so good?"

@NoxUmbra25 (No idea if this is still a thing XD)
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
Mutant turns to face the spiral, "You're talking about my, tch, differences huh? Thanks for the complement, most people find me hideous or horrifying. Well when I was still in my egg it got damaged in a beastclan attack. The lair of my birthclan was basically on the border of the Light and Plague lands. The damage of my shell let some of the plague uh, energy or illness, something along those lines in. As I was still pretty early in development it didn't kill me, however it did have a bit of a physical effect. As you can obviously tell. The apparel I chose go with my work and looks good with my colors. It does add to the 'intimidating' vibe I guess. One good thing about that is I don't have to worry about guys flirting with me. heh. @SamIamLuvDov

Mutant turned back to the pearlcatcher. "I guess we mortals are troublesome enough to take up their time, eh," she joked, smiling. She giggled as she pictured the deities as worried parents. @GlitterDCMarvel
Mutant turns to face the spiral, "You're talking about my, tch, differences huh? Thanks for the complement, most people find me hideous or horrifying. Well when I was still in my egg it got damaged in a beastclan attack. The lair of my birthclan was basically on the border of the Light and Plague lands. The damage of my shell let some of the plague uh, energy or illness, something along those lines in. As I was still pretty early in development it didn't kill me, however it did have a bit of a physical effect. As you can obviously tell. The apparel I chose go with my work and looks good with my colors. It does add to the 'intimidating' vibe I guess. One good thing about that is I don't have to worry about guys flirting with me. heh. @SamIamLuvDov

Mutant turned back to the pearlcatcher. "I guess we mortals are troublesome enough to take up their time, eh," she joked, smiling. She giggled as she pictured the deities as worried parents. @GlitterDCMarvel
5hF3FGk.png
@noxumbra25
The dream snorted, before letting out laughter that made her sound like a tomboy.
And she actually was.
"Okay. Have any more questions? I don't think I can handle the "majesticness" of my people any longer" Elysia admitted, snickering uncontrollably.
"About time you showed your true self!" Keaton said.
@noxumbra25
The dream snorted, before letting out laughter that made her sound like a tomboy.
And she actually was.
"Okay. Have any more questions? I don't think I can handle the "majesticness" of my people any longer" Elysia admitted, snickering uncontrollably.
"About time you showed your true self!" Keaton said.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21