Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open a Cookie Jar (Doors-style game)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 354 355
@ribbonz it's well over last call time, unfortunately. I'll be taking over the next set this evening if nothing has been posted. Please remember to participate all the way through if you join in again in the future. If your prizes are ready, we'd love to have them posted up asap!
@ribbonz it's well over last call time, unfortunately. I'll be taking over the next set this evening if nothing has been posted. Please remember to participate all the way through if you join in again in the future. If your prizes are ready, we'd love to have them posted up asap!
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
Alright, this round has been going on for over a week now, so I'm going to take it over. Here's how it's going to go: 1. Each of the previous people who claimed a jar are going to get a non dragon prize from me based on what the original jar description was. 2. I'm going to post a new set of jars for new people to claim. If you claimed a jar last time, you're of course free to claim one of these as well. [b]Everyone please remember to post both your jars and your prizes within a day or two of your being sent a dragon and then again after having all of your jars claimed.[/b] Please consider playing a different game if you don't think you can do this. At the very least please let the thread know if something comes up so that we can move on. [u]Okay, here are the prizes for the last round: [/u] @AceLizard - assorted light purples - you lift the lid on this jar to find purple battle equipment. [item=dark bolt] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] @Gratanica - black and white - that's exactly the color of the slime you find inside! [item=white slime] [item=black slime] @Meightaboot - has scribbles of writing on it - these actually look like scientific equations...and it seems the science loving dragon who left the jar behind left their goggles too! [item=black protective eyewear] I'm going to put the new jars in the next post so they don't get lost in this ahhh. Let's get this started again! :)
Alright, this round has been going on for over a week now, so I'm going to take it over. Here's how it's going to go:

1. Each of the previous people who claimed a jar are going to get a non dragon prize from me based on what the original jar description was.

2. I'm going to post a new set of jars for new people to claim. If you claimed a jar last time, you're of course free to claim one of these as well.

Everyone please remember to post both your jars and your prizes within a day or two of your being sent a dragon and then again after having all of your jars claimed. Please consider playing a different game if you don't think you can do this. At the very least please let the thread know if something comes up so that we can move on.

Okay, here are the prizes for the last round:

@AceLizard - assorted light purples - you lift the lid on this jar to find purple battle equipment.

Dark Bolt Obsidian Hybrid Fragment

@Gratanica - black and white - that's exactly the color of the slime you find inside!

White Slime Black Slime

@Meightaboot - has scribbles of writing on it - these actually look like scientific equations...and it seems the science loving dragon who left the jar behind left their goggles too!

Black Protective Eyewear

I'm going to put the new jars in the next post so they don't get lost in this ahhh. Let's get this started again! :)
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
Here are the new jars:

1. This jar has something red dripping out of it...it's making you kind of uneasy.

2. This jar is purple and smells a bit like salt water.

3. This jar is painted with pretty blue flowers.
Here are the new jars:

1. This jar has something red dripping out of it...it's making you kind of uneasy.

2. This jar is purple and smells a bit like salt water.

3. This jar is painted with pretty blue flowers.
@vervain

id like the third jar please!

flower cookies, i bet their tasty
@vervain

id like the third jar please!

flower cookies, i bet their tasty
zUvN5QT.png?1.png
@vervain jar 1 please.... I have to know what horrors lie inside.
@vervain jar 1 please.... I have to know what horrors lie inside.
Na5WGHa.png
@vervain

I'll take jar 2!
@vervain

I'll take jar 2!
@FirozTaverbi you cautiously approach the first jar and flip the lid off, jumping a step back just in case. Inside you find a series of sharp battle skills ready to do some damage (and a few health potions to help with that). [item=scratch][item=shred][item=minor health potion]x8 @HuskyLove you find a bit of sea salt sticking to the rim of the second jar as you crack it open. The smell of the ocean grows stronger as you pour out a cornucopia of purple seafood preserved in a briny bath. Your imps and coatls cheer! [item=darktide jellyfish]x9 [item=inky octopus]x2 [item=pond slip]x8 @DragonFilms you pull the lid off of the pretty flowery jar and a clawed foot sticks out, then another as a little tundra somehow manages to squeeze itself out of the jar (how it got in is a better question!). This little darling is covered in light blue petal patterns. It's your turn next! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32142842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321429/32142842_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FirozTaverbi you cautiously approach the first jar and flip the lid off, jumping a step back just in case. Inside you find a series of sharp battle skills ready to do some damage (and a few health potions to help with that).

Scratch Shred Minor Health Potion x8

@HuskyLove you find a bit of sea salt sticking to the rim of the second jar as you crack it open. The smell of the ocean grows stronger as you pour out a cornucopia of purple seafood preserved in a briny bath. Your imps and coatls cheer!

Darktide Jellyfish x9 Inky Octopus x2 Pond Slip x8

@DragonFilms you pull the lid off of the pretty flowery jar and a clawed foot sticks out, then another as a little tundra somehow manages to squeeze itself out of the jar (how it got in is a better question!). This little darling is covered in light blue petal patterns. It's your turn next! :)

32142842_350.png
alright then

cookie jar one is filled with jelly
cookie jar two is filled with water
cookie jar three is filled with guacamole
alright then

cookie jar one is filled with jelly
cookie jar two is filled with water
cookie jar three is filled with guacamole
zUvN5QT.png?1.png
@DragonFilms
The water jar please!
@DragonFilms
The water jar please!
@DragonFilms I'll take the guac!
@DragonFilms I'll take the guac!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 354 355