Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RP][Mafia] Shade Summoners-Need Subs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump, I need subs!
Bump, I need subs!
@Artgeekallday Yes, I can ping you if I decide to do this again!

Also would you like to enter the game as a sub? This way you would be able to play when another player is going to drop out or is too inactive (and this is good for me because I currently am out of subs!)
@Artgeekallday Yes, I can ping you if I decide to do this again!

Also would you like to enter the game as a sub? This way you would be able to play when another player is going to drop out or is too inactive (and this is good for me because I currently am out of subs!)
@Epioth Yes please!
@Epioth Yes please!
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Artgeekallday Just a reminder- If you have not started already, you should fill out the form on the front page of this thread so I can add your character on the replacement list!
@Artgeekallday Just a reminder- If you have not started already, you should fill out the form on the front page of this thread so I can add your character on the replacement list!
Ok will do asap
Ok will do asap

@Epioth Dragon Image and link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31830106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318302/31830106_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Name: Zoram Your Timezone: FR -3 Any days when you will be inactive?: Not that i know of i may be slow durring weekdays until 5 or 7 but i am fully active any other time
@Epioth

Dragon Image and link:
31830106_350.png

Character Name: Zoram

Your Timezone: FR -3

Any days when you will be inactive?: Not that i know of i may be slow durring weekdays until 5 or 7 but i am fully active any other time

@Artgeekallday Ok! All you need is some apparel on him (3+) and you're ready to go!
@Artgeekallday Ok! All you need is some apparel on him (3+) and you're ready to go!
Oh im three hours behind fr lol thats why i put a minus idk if thats how i do it and going through my hoard rn
Oh im three hours behind fr lol thats why i put a minus idk if thats how i do it and going through my hoard rn

1 2 3 4 5 6