Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [G]Open the... What is That?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
You come across three ice covered ponds, examining each you find: The first pond is very small, but you can see something glittering under the ice. @NoxUmbra25 You use your sword tip and poke holes in the ice until you clear a small area, and you find 100 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]gems! The second pond is medium sized, something is glowing red down there. @Aou as you walk up to the pond, you see that it has been thawing, you reach down through the thin ice to grab at the red, catching something in your hand. You have to pull hard, as its a bit heavy. It comes up through the ice, you have found a Katana! [item=Katana] The third pond is very large, not completely frozen. You cant walk on it as the ice seems to be moving. @DaretoDream0 You take a large stick and gently move the large ice pieces near you further out, clearing a space as the larger ice moves the smaller ice out of the way and out jumps [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33083759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330838/33083759_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] relieved to be out of the ice cold water. She was trapped and couldnt find the way out. She slowly walks over to you, head down, submissive and thankful. @DaretoDream0 it is your turn :)
You come across three ice covered ponds, examining each you find:

The first pond is very small, but you can see something glittering under the ice.
@NoxUmbra25
You use your sword tip and poke holes in the ice until you clear a small area, and you find
100 icon_gems.pnggems!

The second pond is medium sized, something is glowing red down there.
@Aou
as you walk up to the pond, you see that it has been thawing, you reach down through the thin ice to grab at the red, catching something in your hand. You have to pull hard, as its a bit heavy. It comes up through the ice, you have found a Katana!
Katana

The third pond is very large, not completely frozen. You cant walk on it as the ice seems to be moving.
@DaretoDream0
You take a large stick and gently move the large ice pieces near you further out, clearing a space as the larger ice moves the smaller ice out of the way and out jumps
relieved to be out of the ice cold water. She was trapped and couldnt find the way out. She slowly walks over to you, head down, submissive and thankful.

@DaretoDream0 it is your turn :)
YbS9jyj.png
Been a while since I've done this.

You wander into the Starwood. A flittering Fae approaches you and offers you three keys.
The first is worn and old.
The second is bright red.
The third seems to be covered in goo.
Been a while since I've done this.

You wander into the Starwood. A flittering Fae approaches you and offers you three keys.
The first is worn and old.
The second is bright red.
The third seems to be covered in goo.
Worn and old please @DaretoDream0
Worn and old please @DaretoDream0
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@daretodream0

goo

(three)
@daretodream0

goo

(three)
Uq1cq4S.png
@daretodream0 can I take the red key?
@daretodream0 can I take the red key?
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@NoxUmbra25 You find the chest the key belongs to hidden under some brambles. You brush them away no unlock it to reveal... [item=Gold Aviator Scarf][item=Brown Wizard Hat] @DemonicSylveon You search and search for the lock for the red key. You finally find a bright red door, your not sure how you missed it, but the Starwood can sometimes be tricky like that. You unlock the door to reveal... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30435229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304353/30435229_350.png[/img] [/url] You have the next set! @Thornasaur You find a chest to unlock with the key. It is also covered in goo. You unlock the good chest to reveal... [item=Orange Goo]x2 [item=Orange Ooze]x2 [item=Orange Sludge] [item=Copper Muck]
@NoxUmbra25
You find the chest the key belongs to hidden under some brambles. You brush them away no unlock it to reveal...
Gold Aviator Scarf Brown Wizard Hat

@DemonicSylveon
You search and search for the lock for the red key. You finally find a bright red door, your not sure how you missed it, but the Starwood can sometimes be tricky like that. You unlock the door to reveal...

30435229_350.png

You have the next set!

@Thornasaur
You find a chest to unlock with the key. It is also covered in goo. You unlock the good chest to reveal...
Orange Goo x2 Orange Ooze x2 Orange Sludge Copper Muck
(sorry I'm late, time zones I was asleep)

Would came across 3 treasure chests. But you only have one key. Will you open?

1 has a rusted outside but something was inside for sure.
2 had a faint glow and something etched into it
3 is silent but you can almost see something inside
(sorry I'm late, time zones I was asleep)

Would came across 3 treasure chests. But you only have one key. Will you open?

1 has a rusted outside but something was inside for sure.
2 had a faint glow and something etched into it
3 is silent but you can almost see something inside
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@DemonicSylveon 2 please
@DemonicSylveon 2 please
@DemonicSylveon

I would like chest 3 please :)
@DemonicSylveon

I would like chest 3 please :)
YbS9jyj.png
@DemonicSylveon
I'll take Chest 1, then!