Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Mafia Game Thread] Lollipop, Lollipop!
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287
@Stanari

Definitely will do that.
@Stanari

Definitely will do that.
@SmashedFish

Also, happy belated birthday! I totally missed the Skype notification on that. Hope it was a good one!! :D
@SmashedFish

Also, happy belated birthday! I totally missed the Skype notification on that. Hope it was a good one!! :D
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@luxmold

I swear if this is about the yaoi hands again

I definitely could've done better, but I do appreciate the vote of confidence. :P It was also nice not having you squinting at me after Pencil Smudges, heheh.

@Vipera

Heh, fair enough, though I could definitely learn a lot by watching you sort through reads sometime.

/bows
Well played yourself! You seemed to be at least as busy as me throughout most of the game, but you definitely had a much better handle on just about everything.

@Tsaiah

Ah, thank you! I haven't even been on Skype in a while, rip... It was pretty nice though, even if watching Summer Wars with friends cut into some game time. Totally worth. :P
@luxmold

I swear if this is about the yaoi hands again

I definitely could've done better, but I do appreciate the vote of confidence. :P It was also nice not having you squinting at me after Pencil Smudges, heheh.

@Vipera

Heh, fair enough, though I could definitely learn a lot by watching you sort through reads sometime.

/bows
Well played yourself! You seemed to be at least as busy as me throughout most of the game, but you definitely had a much better handle on just about everything.

@Tsaiah

Ah, thank you! I haven't even been on Skype in a while, rip... It was pretty nice though, even if watching Summer Wars with friends cut into some game time. Totally worth. :P
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@SmashedFish

Did mafia think I was neutral? Or did I fool you lot?
@SmashedFish

Did mafia think I was neutral? Or did I fool you lot?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

I can't speak for the others off the top of my head, but you sure had me fooled, haha. I thought your ability was weird, but you also had too much town cred for me to consider you neutral. Big mistake on my part. :P
@DuskyFlareon

I can't speak for the others off the top of my head, but you sure had me fooled, haha. I thought your ability was weird, but you also had too much town cred for me to consider you neutral. Big mistake on my part. :P
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Firo Thank you, I'll keep that in mind for future games!
@Firo Thank you, I'll keep that in mind for future games!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287