Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Tarot Shop] Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50
Hi everyone! I'm a replacement! :3

Sorry I came late to the party, but I hope everyone is doing well.

TIME TO SEARCH
Hi everyone! I'm a replacement! :3

Sorry I came late to the party, but I hope everyone is doing well.

TIME TO SEARCH
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@LunarMadness @blanketgender @LibreNoctre

Hello! Sorry for the ping, but I think you guys are the more active of the bunch. Anyone want to help me move a mattress in the basement?

@CrystalClaw Welcome to the game!
@LunarMadness @blanketgender @LibreNoctre

Hello! Sorry for the ping, but I think you guys are the more active of the bunch. Anyone want to help me move a mattress in the basement?

@CrystalClaw Welcome to the game!
vV5jbm.png
A hidden room has been found.
A hidden room has been found.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
What should i do with all the plants i murdered?
What should i do with all the plants i murdered?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Cognitive
On my way!
@Cognitive
On my way!
@LunarMadness Yay! To the rescue!
@LunarMadness Yay! To the rescue!
vV5jbm.png
@LibreNoctre
If you don't mind, can I take some of the leaves from the plants you murdered? I wanna dump them in the cauldron to see what happens. And the plants in the greenhouse aren't very cooperative, so I doubt I'll be able to take the leaves from the plants there.
@LibreNoctre
If you don't mind, can I take some of the leaves from the plants you murdered? I wanna dump them in the cauldron to see what happens. And the plants in the greenhouse aren't very cooperative, so I doubt I'll be able to take the leaves from the plants there.
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
Sure, The Plants are in a pile in the study. Tell me what happens!
@StormDreamer
Sure, The Plants are in a pile in the study. Tell me what happens!
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Cognitive woops, sorry, i've been sitting around feeling sorry for myself instead of searching. i'm a little confused--do you still need help moving the mattress? or is that how we found the greenhouse...? I'M CONFUSED.
@Cognitive woops, sorry, i've been sitting around feeling sorry for myself instead of searching. i'm a little confused--do you still need help moving the mattress? or is that how we found the greenhouse...? I'M CONFUSED.
LUZk8tY.png
@blanketgender I believe I still need help with the mattress. Not sure how the greenhouse was found.
@blanketgender I believe I still need help with the mattress. Not sure how the greenhouse was found.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50