Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Tarot Shop] Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
Moderators: @Moonwater @Beheaded @Limelight
Players: @Fil @StormDreamer @Gwendolyn @ClockworkEclipse @CinnabarCobra @blanketgender @VivaFariy @Rosetta248 @KathiraNarae @LibreNoctre @TheNightDancer @Kapara @DuskyChangeling @LunarMadness @Cognitive
Replacements: @Winterreise @xspideray @CrystalClaw @MagykalWagykal
Spectators: @Valgami @Leopardmask @Alphadragon @Rangiku @SilverWinter @Leremis @WaterWolf600

Night One

The fairy appears in a poof of gold glitter. She has apparently decided to change her dress from forest green to a lavender color. She flutters before the congregation, still clutching her pearl.

“Well, now.” She smiles. “Let’s see what you’ve all been up to.”

With that, she begins to shake her pearl ferociously. After a few moments of awkward silence, paper suddenly spills out from the pearl, and lands in a heap on the ground. Godmod coughs, and flutters down to pick up said paper.

“Hmmm. Not a lot of interesting things have happened. Only seven out of fifteen role tarot cards have been found, so the majority of you don’t have any power or alignment yet. I’d advise you to make that a priority…”

She turns, and out of the corner of your eye, you see an image of a silver teapot, reflected in the pearl.

“Anyways, some more interesting things that happened: a fedora has been filled with glitter. Plant massacre is occurring. War has been declared against a bottle of *****. A licking intervention has been held. Someone decided to kick open a cabinet when all they had to do was open it by hand. And, another war has been declared against book.”

“I am deeply offended by this war on books.” Fruitmod says, from behind Godmod. She looks very offended.

Godmod titters. “Fun stuff!”

There is a poof of dark purple glitter, and Spookmod emerges. “Night is falling.”

“Ah, yes. Night is falling.” Godmod casts a look of sympathy at the congregation. “I hope you’re ready.”

Night One has begun. Day Two will begin on FR time January 18, 20:00. During Night phases, you may not post in the forum threads, but may use your QuickTopic to continue searching. You may also submit kill plans and night abilities in your QT.

A reminder to all players that this is, at heart, a mafia game. You cannot escape the house without having played mafia. To play mafia, you will need your role cards. If you die without having found a rolecard, you cannot win at all.
Players: @Fil @StormDreamer @Gwendolyn @ClockworkEclipse @CinnabarCobra @blanketgender @VivaFariy @Rosetta248 @KathiraNarae @LibreNoctre @TheNightDancer @Kapara @DuskyChangeling @LunarMadness @Cognitive
Replacements: @Winterreise @xspideray @CrystalClaw @MagykalWagykal
Spectators: @Valgami @Leopardmask @Alphadragon @Rangiku @SilverWinter @Leremis @WaterWolf600

Night One

The fairy appears in a poof of gold glitter. She has apparently decided to change her dress from forest green to a lavender color. She flutters before the congregation, still clutching her pearl.

“Well, now.” She smiles. “Let’s see what you’ve all been up to.”

With that, she begins to shake her pearl ferociously. After a few moments of awkward silence, paper suddenly spills out from the pearl, and lands in a heap on the ground. Godmod coughs, and flutters down to pick up said paper.

“Hmmm. Not a lot of interesting things have happened. Only seven out of fifteen role tarot cards have been found, so the majority of you don’t have any power or alignment yet. I’d advise you to make that a priority…”

She turns, and out of the corner of your eye, you see an image of a silver teapot, reflected in the pearl.

“Anyways, some more interesting things that happened: a fedora has been filled with glitter. Plant massacre is occurring. War has been declared against a bottle of *****. A licking intervention has been held. Someone decided to kick open a cabinet when all they had to do was open it by hand. And, another war has been declared against book.”

“I am deeply offended by this war on books.” Fruitmod says, from behind Godmod. She looks very offended.

Godmod titters. “Fun stuff!”

There is a poof of dark purple glitter, and Spookmod emerges. “Night is falling.”

“Ah, yes. Night is falling.” Godmod casts a look of sympathy at the congregation. “I hope you’re ready.”

Night One has begun. Day Two will begin on FR time January 18, 20:00. During Night phases, you may not post in the forum threads, but may use your QuickTopic to continue searching. You may also submit kill plans and night abilities in your QT.

A reminder to all players that this is, at heart, a mafia game. You cannot escape the house without having played mafia. To play mafia, you will need your role cards. If you die without having found a rolecard, you cannot win at all.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@ClockworkEclipse

This is an inactivity warning. If you continue to be inactive during the night one phase, the moderators will replace you on day two.
@ClockworkEclipse

This is an inactivity warning. If you continue to be inactive during the night one phase, the moderators will replace you on day two.
2 hours, 20 minutes until Sunrise.
2 hours, 20 minutes until Sunrise.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Players: @Fil @StormDreamer @Winterreise @CrystalClaw @CinnabarCobra @blanketgender @VivaFariy @Rosetta248 @KathiraNarae @LibreNoctre @TheNightDancer @Kapara @DuskyChangeling @LunarMadness @Cognitive
Replacements: @xspideray @MagykalWagykal
Spectators: @Valgami @Leopardmask @Alphadragon @Rangiku @SilverWinter @Leremis @WaterWolf600 @Agrina

Day Two

A wheel turns, sending sapphires scattering away from it. No one comes to turn it.

A priestess looks into her mind, and prays for guidance. She receives nothing but darkness.

“It’s morning!” Fruitmod shouts. She bites into a lime. “Wakey-wakey!”

Spookmod looks disgruntled. “I was almost beheaded by that, you know.”

“It’s tasty.” Fruitmod responds.

Godmod coughs. “So. Events. Last night, we had someone singing dirty sea shanties at 3AM.”

Fruitmod shudders, the lime falling from her hand. Spookmod places a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"Fruitmod was traumatized.” Godmod says, somewhat unnecessarily. “And… someone licked a half-eaten taco. That’s all.”

Spookmod places a finger on Godmod’s shoulder. “One moment.”

He steps forward. “Again, many of you haven’t found your roles. Find them. We will begin implementing punishments soon if you do not. On another note, not a single person has died yet, and Nessie has been bored. You should probably consider submitting kill plans.”

Godmod nods. “Yes, thank you. Now be off with all of you! We look forward to see what antics you get up to today.”

Day Two has begun. Night Two will begin on FR time January 20, 20:00. You may post in the forum threads once again.

Godmod apologizes for the late post.
Players: @Fil @StormDreamer @Winterreise @CrystalClaw @CinnabarCobra @blanketgender @VivaFariy @Rosetta248 @KathiraNarae @LibreNoctre @TheNightDancer @Kapara @DuskyChangeling @LunarMadness @Cognitive
Replacements: @xspideray @MagykalWagykal
Spectators: @Valgami @Leopardmask @Alphadragon @Rangiku @SilverWinter @Leremis @WaterWolf600 @Agrina

Day Two

A wheel turns, sending sapphires scattering away from it. No one comes to turn it.

A priestess looks into her mind, and prays for guidance. She receives nothing but darkness.

“It’s morning!” Fruitmod shouts. She bites into a lime. “Wakey-wakey!”

Spookmod looks disgruntled. “I was almost beheaded by that, you know.”

“It’s tasty.” Fruitmod responds.

Godmod coughs. “So. Events. Last night, we had someone singing dirty sea shanties at 3AM.”

Fruitmod shudders, the lime falling from her hand. Spookmod places a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"Fruitmod was traumatized.” Godmod says, somewhat unnecessarily. “And… someone licked a half-eaten taco. That’s all.”

Spookmod places a finger on Godmod’s shoulder. “One moment.”

He steps forward. “Again, many of you haven’t found your roles. Find them. We will begin implementing punishments soon if you do not. On another note, not a single person has died yet, and Nessie has been bored. You should probably consider submitting kill plans.”

Godmod nods. “Yes, thank you. Now be off with all of you! We look forward to see what antics you get up to today.”

Day Two has begun. Night Two will begin on FR time January 20, 20:00. You may post in the forum threads once again.

Godmod apologizes for the late post.
Accidentally double-posted, so sorry for the double-ping!
Accidentally double-posted, so sorry for the double-ping!
Omg who was the previous person I am SO disadvantaged :(
Omg who was the previous person I am SO disadvantaged :(
@Winterreise

The previous player was Gwendolyn.
@Winterreise

The previous player was Gwendolyn.
*groans* I'm still banned from doing that. For one more day. *groans*
I don't know if I'm going to survive today without doing that. It's funnnn.
*groans* I'm still banned from doing that. For one more day. *groans*
I don't know if I'm going to survive today without doing that. It's funnnn.
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
Ring the bedroom bell, Fruitmod loooves it when you do that >:3
@StormDreamer
Ring the bedroom bell, Fruitmod loooves it when you do that >:3
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Placing this here so as to not clutter up the Dining Room thread. [quote name="Moonwater" date=2017-01-19 16:35:26] @KathiraNarae Communion will last as long as it lasts. There is no time limit. [/quote] @Moonwater: That's...not helpful. I'd like to join in, but it starts at a time when I should be in bed due to a 6am start the morning after. Can I please have an OOG guarantee that it'll still be going by my return at about 11am FR? I mean, it sounds like it'll be going until players involved tell it to stop, which means those unable to attend due to RL miss out.
Placing this here so as to not clutter up the Dining Room thread.
Moonwater wrote on 2017-01-19:
@KathiraNarae

Communion will last as long as it lasts. There is no time limit.

@Moonwater: That's...not helpful. I'd like to join in, but it starts at a time when I should be in bed due to a 6am start the morning after. Can I please have an OOG guarantee that it'll still be going by my return at about 11am FR? I mean, it sounds like it'll be going until players involved tell it to stop, which means those unable to attend due to RL miss out.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50