TOPIC | Pencil Smudges [Mafia Signup Thread]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@StormDreamer
Sub, please.
@StormDreamer
Sub, please.
sleepin.gifsleepin.gifsleepin.gifsleepin.gif
@Silvernight104

BWAHAHAHA. Yeah I have a habit of confusing people. Last name change, hopefully. xD From now on, though, my name should have something bear related to it...if that helps you remember me :P.

nice to be here and nice to see you too! :,D
@Silvernight104

BWAHAHAHA. Yeah I have a habit of confusing people. Last name change, hopefully. xD From now on, though, my name should have something bear related to it...if that helps you remember me :P.

nice to be here and nice to see you too! :,D
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Bearclaws

"Hopefully"

I think you have a record of UN changes, actually. Storm remembers quite a few xD

Yeah, should help me remember you. Probably. Don't count on it, haha.

Will probably check your lair and profile to double check it's you - the next thing I know, I'm contacting a different bear xD
@Bearclaws

"Hopefully"

I think you have a record of UN changes, actually. Storm remembers quite a few xD

Yeah, should help me remember you. Probably. Don't count on it, haha.

Will probably check your lair and profile to double check it's you - the next thing I know, I'm contacting a different bear xD
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104
I'm sure they do. Ahaha. I've had quite a few, but I think the longest one I had was "sealeo". But...yeah....

Hahaha. Yeah. That or my text should be a dead ringer too. Or my dragons...Gryphon and Nymph will always be in my lair for sure so :P
@SilverNight104
I'm sure they do. Ahaha. I've had quite a few, but I think the longest one I had was "sealeo". But...yeah....

Hahaha. Yeah. That or my text should be a dead ringer too. Or my dragons...Gryphon and Nymph will always be in my lair for sure so :P
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Bearclaws
When I began mafia you were Sealeo, and then it's Komala -> Jinkiez -> TeddyBears -> Bearclaws? :P

@SquidOfDestiny
Gotcha!

@SilverNight104
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
@Bearclaws
When I began mafia you were Sealeo, and then it's Komala -> Jinkiez -> TeddyBears -> Bearclaws? :P

@SquidOfDestiny
Gotcha!

@SilverNight104
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Huh. Yeah. I thought it was more than that but I guess that's right. xD Ahaha.
@StormDreamer

Huh. Yeah. I thought it was more than that but I guess that's right. xD Ahaha.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Bearclaws
Oh so you're Teddybears?
You weren't kidding when u said u changed your UN a lot -_-
@Bearclaws
Oh so you're Teddybears?
You weren't kidding when u said u changed your UN a lot -_-
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

yes yes, it's a bad habit I'm legit trying to break myself out of. I'm sorry, ahaha.

I was hoping the "prev; teddybears" would jog people's memories. :,D
@Agrina

yes yes, it's a bad habit I'm legit trying to break myself out of. I'm sorry, ahaha.

I was hoping the "prev; teddybears" would jog people's memories. :,D
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @Michseag @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Vrykolakas @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish Rolecards have been sent out! Please PM me or @SilverNight104 if you have any questions about your role, if you didn't receive your rolecard, or the rolecard that you received does not match your name. We will be starting at rollover! <3 Also, a clarification on posting at night: [quote] All conversation must stop when you see Silver's LOCKDOWN post at the end of the day. Please refrain from talking until I get the Night post up. After that, you may continue discussion, but don't go overboard with the fluff. [/quote]
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @Michseag @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Vrykolakas @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Rolecards have been sent out! Please PM me or @SilverNight104 if you have any questions about your role, if you didn't receive your rolecard, or the rolecard that you received does not match your name. We will be starting at rollover! <3

Also, a clarification on posting at night:
Quote:
All conversation must stop when you see Silver's LOCKDOWN post at the end of the day. Please refrain from talking until I get the Night post up. After that, you may continue discussion, but don't go overboard with the fluff.
jghAv2V.png
@stormdreamer so how will this work I've never done this.
@stormdreamer so how will this work I've never done this.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10