Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Event of Exploration: S2 [Finale]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Name: Ribbons
ID Number: 223453
Flight: Light
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Can't be sure, I have school/other stuff but probably at least an hour a day!
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? No :(
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? Not really, since I don't even know what this means ;A; Perhaps 24 hour long so that everyone has a chance to respond? I dunno, then we wouldn't have as many events.

@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event
starts

Xai, when do we have to choose our dragon/apparel? We can choose anytime before Day 1, correct?
Name: Ribbons
ID Number: 223453
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Can't be sure, I have school/other stuff but probably at least an hour a day!
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? No :(
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? Not really, since I don't even know what this means ;A; Perhaps 24 hour long so that everyone has a chance to respond? I dunno, then we wouldn't have as many events.

@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event
starts

Xai, when do we have to choose our dragon/apparel? We can choose anytime before Day 1, correct?
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons You can choose any time before Day 1 but for ease of launching the plot I would prefer the majority of player entries to be logged before Day 1.

And now we wait for the veterans to come in and wonder what I've cooked up for them this time :D
@Ribbons You can choose any time before Day 1 but for ease of launching the plot I would prefer the majority of player entries to be logged before Day 1.

And now we wait for the veterans to come in and wonder what I've cooked up for them this time :D
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan YES HELLO I AM HERE ONCE MORE! Elementary is ready to rub the infamous sexy table down with bacon grease so we can slide it onto the new ship with us. ;3c

Name: Eifie
ID Number: 32324
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should highly available! My work schedule has switched to 4 10 hour days so I might be late to the party on worknights but I can always make time for EoE!
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Yes!
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I'm not opposed to shorter time spans for events but 24 hour would probably give us maximum potential for crew member participation

PS: do you need a helper again because i am always ready to serve ;3
@Xairathan YES HELLO I AM HERE ONCE MORE! Elementary is ready to rub the infamous sexy table down with bacon grease so we can slide it onto the new ship with us. ;3c

Name: Eifie
ID Number: 32324
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should highly available! My work schedule has switched to 4 10 hour days so I might be late to the party on worknights but I can always make time for EoE!
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Yes!
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I'm not opposed to shorter time spans for events but 24 hour would probably give us maximum potential for crew member participation

PS: do you need a helper again because i am always ready to serve ;3
tumblr_no5zp0EKMs1t474y3o2_500.png
Name: SpectralDragon
ID Number: 26661
Flight: Ice flight 4ever!
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Probably about 6-14 hours in total, depending on class schedule. College is heck.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? YEP.
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I'd honestly prefer 24 hour events just because busy college student with busy college hours. :p

I'm torn between Alain (useless, but cute and easy to meme) or Sycora (kicks *** but not very memeable) for this one. Alternately, I could bring in The Mom... But I think she's too physically OP. Hm.
Name: SpectralDragon
ID Number: 26661
Flight: Ice flight 4ever!
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Probably about 6-14 hours in total, depending on class schedule. College is heck.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? YEP.
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I'd honestly prefer 24 hour events just because busy college student with busy college hours. :p

I'm torn between Alain (useless, but cute and easy to meme) or Sycora (kicks *** but not very memeable) for this one. Alternately, I could bring in The Mom... But I think she's too physically OP. Hm.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
Name: Elistanel
ID Number: 20888
Flight: Nature
How much do you think you will be available for the event? Couple of hours a day, probably.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? YUP. It's okay to polish souvenirs with bacongrease, right?
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? 20 or 24, I think.
Name: Elistanel
ID Number: 20888
How much do you think you will be available for the event? Couple of hours a day, probably.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? YUP. It's okay to polish souvenirs with bacongrease, right?
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? 20 or 24, I think.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Name: Tyta
ID Number: 235547
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Hopefully for most of it! I have no life. *stocks up on hardtack and bacongrease*
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Nope!
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I have no idea why I would, so nope!

Name: Tyta
ID Number: 235547
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Hopefully for most of it! I have no life. *stocks up on hardtack and bacongrease*
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Nope!
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I have no idea why I would, so nope!

1fTWTjV.png
Code:
Name: ArtimisNight
ID Number: 47224
Flight: Wind
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Every day for minimal mornings and all afternoon.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? YES
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? No! I love them all!
Bacon leaves a lot of bacongrease and bacon is delicious!

The Boolean got here in excellent shape btw! Thx again!
Code:
Name: ArtimisNight
ID Number: 47224
Flight: Wind
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Every day for minimal mornings and all afternoon.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? YES
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? No! I love them all!
Bacon leaves a lot of bacongrease and bacon is delicious!

The Boolean got here in excellent shape btw! Thx again!
7zcCDc4.jpg
Name: antivehicular
ID Number: 13197
Flight: Earth!
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be available for at least a couple of hours in the evening (US Central time) every day, hopefully.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Yep!
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I have a full-time job (gotta make money for bread and bacongrease somehow, right?), so I'd prefer 24-hour-long events so there's no possibility of being locked out by my work/sleep schedule.

Great, now I have to figure out which one of my jolly band of incompetents I'm sending...
Name: antivehicular
ID Number: 13197
Flight: Earth!
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be available for at least a couple of hours in the evening (US Central time) every day, hopefully.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Yep!
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I have a full-time job (gotta make money for bread and bacongrease somehow, right?), so I'd prefer 24-hour-long events so there's no possibility of being locked out by my work/sleep schedule.

Great, now I have to figure out which one of my jolly band of incompetents I'm sending...
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
This seems interesting! ^-^

Name: SolemnSongbird
ID Number: 288237
Flight: Arcane
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be available from 5:00 PM-10:00 PM (US Central Time) during weekends. On weekends though I'm likely to be on all day.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? No, no I have not.
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I'd personally prefer 20 or 24 hour long events.
Who wants a jar of bacongrease?
@Xairathan would you like a jar of bacongrease? :3
This seems interesting! ^-^

Name: SolemnSongbird
ID Number: 288237
Flight: Arcane
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be available from 5:00 PM-10:00 PM (US Central Time) during weekends. On weekends though I'm likely to be on all day.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? No, no I have not.
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? I'd personally prefer 20 or 24 hour long events.
Who wants a jar of bacongrease?
@Xairathan would you like a jar of bacongrease? :3
Time waits for no man or woman.
Make the most of what little time you've got left.
Take hold to what means the most to you, and never let go, else it may slip away.
Name: Tsaiah
ID Number: 31683
Flight: Lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Pretty available, minus work hours and such
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE: Sunless Seas the first! And the Thundercrack EoE. :3
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? The longer event times seemed to work out good the last time, I think, given people having differing time frames that they could be on?
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts

"This time around, players will be free to construct whatever they want, whenever they want, so long as the materials needed are in their inventory or on their dragons."
Oooh.

Edit: also, tasty, tasty bacongrease, yo. (i re-read Event and Mechanics THREE TIMES before getting home and actually finding this. xD)
Name: Tsaiah
ID Number: 31683
Flight: Lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Pretty available, minus work hours and such
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE: Sunless Seas the first! And the Thundercrack EoE. :3
Do you have any preference between 16-hour-long events, 20 hour long, or 24 hour long events? The longer event times seemed to work out good the last time, I think, given people having differing time frames that they could be on?
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts

"This time around, players will be free to construct whatever they want, whenever they want, so long as the materials needed are in their inventory or on their dragons."
Oooh.

Edit: also, tasty, tasty bacongrease, yo. (i re-read Event and Mechanics THREE TIMES before getting home and actually finding this. xD)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19