1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
bumpin
bumpin
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
Ba-Bump
Ba-Bump
vV5jbm.png
@Lummox

I'm guessing what's in the form is all we need for now, character information. Will we have to have more info sent in later?
@Lummox

I'm guessing what's in the form is all we need for now, character information. Will we have to have more info sent in later?
@Lummox Username: DaybreakStorm Dragon's Name: Jinyin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27673493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276735/27673493_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality/Brief History: /kinda haphazard, I haven't gotten around to writing his full lore yet/ Jinyin was a spoiled hatchling, doted upon by every mature dragon in his clan. It wasn't unfounded attention, though - from early on in his life, he proved himself to be an inventive dragon, with a great capacity for problem solving and a knack for survival. However, being so outstanding only made the other hatchlings hate him - it was only a matter of time before something happened. One day, he woke from a nap only to find that his pearl had disappeared. He expected to be cast out, but he was already so ingrained in his clan that the elders gave him a grace period of one month. If he could find his pearl before then, he would retain his place with them; if not, he would be cast out. Unfortunately, the day he found his pearl was the day his fate was sealed. He saw the glimmer at a bottom of a ravine, and stared in shock at the shattered remains of his pearl. His clan could no longer give him leeway, and disowned him. For two months, Jinyin lived on his own. He had always been able to fend for himself, but without his pearl, knowing it was shattered, he felt lost. Worse, without a pearl, he had no way of finding another Pearlcatcher clan to join. Alone in the woods, his mind turned to the only thing he could focus on - revenge. Someone had stolen his pearl, someone had broken it, and he would make sure they got their comeuppance. One day, he came across members of his old clan. The hatchlings had grown up, but Jinyin recognized them, recognized those that had hated him most when he lived among them. Hiding in the shadows, he heard bits of whispered conversation - "Did you see the look on his face when it disappeared?" one laughed, and Jinyin slowly realized they were talking about him. Talking about how they had plotted, how they had schemed to get him cast out, how it had worked. Cold anger seeped through his veins. His mind felt frighteningly clear as he waited, biding his time with an unnatural patience. When the dragons fell asleep, he struck. Every one of the hatchlings that had played a part in his pearl's shattering had their own pearl taken. One by one, he flew them up over the ravine where he had lost his own pearl, then let them fall. He only paused when he reached the last one. This was his chance, he thought - he could take this pearl as his own. If he flew far enough, nobody would ever have to know. It's been some time since then. Jinyin has kept the pearl, guarding it more closely than any other Pearlcatcher. He doesn't know what happened to the hatchlings whose pearls he destroyed. He doesn't particularly care. All that matters is that he has a pearl, and that nobody else is the wiser for it. The only problem is, the pearl seems to be rejecting him. The lustrous sheen is uneven, lumpy in places, no matter how hard Jinyin tries to smooth it out. Though other dragons may not know the difference, Jinyin knows that Pearlcatchers can see the anomalies, and he may be out of options soon. He's already stolen one pearl to keep his appearances. He's definitely not beyond stealing another...
@Lummox

Username: DaybreakStorm

Dragon's Name: Jinyin

27673493_350.png

Personality/Brief History:

/kinda haphazard, I haven't gotten around to writing his full lore yet/

Jinyin was a spoiled hatchling, doted upon by every mature dragon in his clan. It wasn't unfounded attention, though - from early on in his life, he proved himself to be an inventive dragon, with a great capacity for problem solving and a knack for survival. However, being so outstanding only made the other hatchlings hate him - it was only a matter of time before something happened.

One day, he woke from a nap only to find that his pearl had disappeared. He expected to be cast out, but he was already so ingrained in his clan that the elders gave him a grace period of one month. If he could find his pearl before then, he would retain his place with them; if not, he would be cast out.

Unfortunately, the day he found his pearl was the day his fate was sealed. He saw the glimmer at a bottom of a ravine, and stared in shock at the shattered remains of his pearl. His clan could no longer give him leeway, and disowned him.

For two months, Jinyin lived on his own. He had always been able to fend for himself, but without his pearl, knowing it was shattered, he felt lost. Worse, without a pearl, he had no way of finding another Pearlcatcher clan to join. Alone in the woods, his mind turned to the only thing he could focus on - revenge. Someone had stolen his pearl, someone had broken it, and he would make sure they got their comeuppance.

One day, he came across members of his old clan. The hatchlings had grown up, but Jinyin recognized them, recognized those that had hated him most when he lived among them. Hiding in the shadows, he heard bits of whispered conversation - "Did you see the look on his face when it disappeared?" one laughed, and Jinyin slowly realized they were talking about him. Talking about how they had plotted, how they had schemed to get him cast out, how it had worked.

Cold anger seeped through his veins. His mind felt frighteningly clear as he waited, biding his time with an unnatural patience. When the dragons fell asleep, he struck. Every one of the hatchlings that had played a part in his pearl's shattering had their own pearl taken. One by one, he flew them up over the ravine where he had lost his own pearl, then let them fall. He only paused when he reached the last one. This was his chance, he thought - he could take this pearl as his own. If he flew far enough, nobody would ever have to know.

It's been some time since then. Jinyin has kept the pearl, guarding it more closely than any other Pearlcatcher. He doesn't know what happened to the hatchlings whose pearls he destroyed. He doesn't particularly care. All that matters is that he has a pearl, and that nobody else is the wiser for it. The only problem is, the pearl seems to be rejecting him. The lustrous sheen is uneven, lumpy in places, no matter how hard Jinyin tries to smooth it out. Though other dragons may not know the difference, Jinyin knows that Pearlcatchers can see the anomalies, and he may be out of options soon.

He's already stolen one pearl to keep his appearances. He's definitely not beyond stealing another...
EASS%20button.png Ltb63I.pngjw9Tj1h.gifJmf0QJy.gif
bump
bump
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@Zeedikay

That depends! For now, just history/personality is fine, but if I need anymore information I'll let you guys know as the story unfolds.

@DaybreakStorm

And sorry for the delay, you'll be put on the participant list posthaste!
@Zeedikay

That depends! For now, just history/personality is fine, but if I need anymore information I'll let you guys know as the story unfolds.

@DaybreakStorm

And sorry for the delay, you'll be put on the participant list posthaste!
:D we only need a few more people!
:D we only need a few more people!
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
just few more
just few more
Bump
Bump

He/him | FRT+1 x
Username: MagykalWagykal
Dragon's Name: Snowfox
(Snowfox's picture is my avatar, but I'll generate the code if need be. :))
Snowfox, the founder of my clan, loves to fight and leads the Coliseum team with incredible bravery. She is exceptionally loyal to her clan, and is proud to be the leader. Her greatest fault is her pride, which is evidenced by her lengthy title, Lord Snowfox the High Priestess of the Stormbringer.

Snowfox grew up in the Plague Flight, but the 24/7 competition made her slightly uneasy. She didn't like the Plaguebringer very much; as a young dragon, the fierce diety scared her. Making up her mind, Snowfox left her old clan and began searching the Flights. Finally, she settled on the Lightning Flight, and began the Rain Shadow Guild, which she hopes will someday become the best clan in all of the Lightning Flight.
Username: MagykalWagykal
Dragon's Name: Snowfox
(Snowfox's picture is my avatar, but I'll generate the code if need be. :))
Snowfox, the founder of my clan, loves to fight and leads the Coliseum team with incredible bravery. She is exceptionally loyal to her clan, and is proud to be the leader. Her greatest fault is her pride, which is evidenced by her lengthy title, Lord Snowfox the High Priestess of the Stormbringer.

Snowfox grew up in the Plague Flight, but the 24/7 competition made her slightly uneasy. She didn't like the Plaguebringer very much; as a young dragon, the fierce diety scared her. Making up her mind, Snowfox left her old clan and began searching the Flights. Finally, she settled on the Lightning Flight, and began the Rain Shadow Guild, which she hopes will someday become the best clan in all of the Lightning Flight.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45