Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Courtroom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh, and Mr. Hedgehog should be awarded his restraining order, since that's what he is apparently charging. I'm sure Moonwater doesn't want to bother him anymore, anyway.
Oh, and Mr. Hedgehog should be awarded his restraining order, since that's what he is apparently charging. I'm sure Moonwater doesn't want to bother him anymore, anyway.
@Moonwater @DuskyChangeling @KawaiiFlyer @demoliceros @Nerasis @nsts@luxmold @VivaFariy @Raya36 @BlueAlphyn885 @KanayaChopin @CinnabarCobra @Rosetta248 @SeaGodling

The pygmy falcon inclines his head.

"Very well. I have listened to all of your arguments and have considered them. I have now reached my decision."

"Moonwater did not intend to disrespect Mr. Gregory Hedgehog. However, it is indubitable that as a result of Moonwater's actions and presumptions, Mr. Hedgehog felt that his privacy was invaded. As a result, I deem Moonwater guilty."

"However, I do agree that the punishment should be light, as Moonwater had no malicious intents. As a result, I sentence Moonwater to one hour of community service. Moonwater, please ping a moderator in Storage Room 1 when you wish to begin your hour of community service. In addition, you must return Mr. Gregory Hedgehog and his shower to the ceiling tile above the kitchen."

The room begins filling with fog and you cough, feeling dizzy.

"This case is adjourned. Goodbye, players."

You blink and discover you are back to where you were before the trial.

How odd.
@Moonwater @DuskyChangeling @KawaiiFlyer @demoliceros @Nerasis @nsts@luxmold @VivaFariy @Raya36 @BlueAlphyn885 @KanayaChopin @CinnabarCobra @Rosetta248 @SeaGodling

The pygmy falcon inclines his head.

"Very well. I have listened to all of your arguments and have considered them. I have now reached my decision."

"Moonwater did not intend to disrespect Mr. Gregory Hedgehog. However, it is indubitable that as a result of Moonwater's actions and presumptions, Mr. Hedgehog felt that his privacy was invaded. As a result, I deem Moonwater guilty."

"However, I do agree that the punishment should be light, as Moonwater had no malicious intents. As a result, I sentence Moonwater to one hour of community service. Moonwater, please ping a moderator in Storage Room 1 when you wish to begin your hour of community service. In addition, you must return Mr. Gregory Hedgehog and his shower to the ceiling tile above the kitchen."

The room begins filling with fog and you cough, feeling dizzy.

"This case is adjourned. Goodbye, players."

You blink and discover you are back to where you were before the trial.

How odd.
Uhhhh, ok
Uhhhh, ok
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7