Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 ... 5991 5992
i vote white holiday and splatfest!
i vote white holiday and splatfest!
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
I'm voting white holiday and Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round!
I'm voting white holiday and Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round!
I'll be voting for No Christmas and a Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round!
I'll be voting for No Christmas and a Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round!
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
I'll go for Red Christmas and Triple High Death Rate All Villains round
I'll go for Red Christmas and Triple High Death Rate All Villains round
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
White holiday and Triple high death rate all villains!!!
White holiday and Triple high death rate all villains!!!
difbanner.gif
Rookie, She/Her, FR time +3. Rudegirl.
Oooo! Red Holiday and, although the plague sounds fun, Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round.
Oooo! Red Holiday and, although the plague sounds fun, Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
Wow, mine lasted pretty long this time. (Only just got to read it lol) Percy came second?! And Nico was seventh. I think this is the longest mine have ever lasted XD
Wow, mine lasted pretty long this time. (Only just got to read it lol) Percy came second?! And Nico was seventh. I think this is the longest mine have ever lasted XD
Saturday was a completely tiring and magical experience, and I apologize for not being able to open up spots yesterday. But now that I'm well rested, I will get around to doing so shortly.
Saturday was a completely tiring and magical experience, and I apologize for not being able to open up spots yesterday. But now that I'm well rested, I will get around to doing so shortly.
Ru6naU3.png
Hello Everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 152nd Fandom Hunger Games!

This is a Vanilla round where you enter any 2 characters from the same fandom. Each Fandom has a 5 entry limit, (2 for Thursday, 2 for Friday, and 1 for Saturday).

60 spots will be open, with 24 in Thursday's game, 24 in Friday's, and 12 in Saturday's! If we fail to get at least 36 spots filled, then only the first 24 entries will be put into Thursday's game. And in order to have Saturday's Game, all 60 spots must be filled!

But now to reveal the votes! It seems like the majority of people are cool with a Holiday game, so we shall have one! And out of those people, most of you voted white, so a White Holiday it is! This will be the theme for Game 153!

But onto the results for the actual themes!

For Game 155, and with the most votes: The Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round!

For Game 157, with the second most votes: Splatfest!

and For Game 159, with the third most votes: The Plague!

So as a recap, and an understanding on the schedule for the Fandom Hunger Games, here it is:

Game 152 (This Week): Vanilla (no theme)
Game 153: White Holiday
Game 154: Vanilla (no theme)
Game 155: Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round
Game 156: Vanilla (no theme)
Game 157: Splatfest
Game 158: Vanilla (no theme)
Game 159: The Plague

Hope that clears things up for everyone!

Also as a reminder, we have a Fandom Hunger Games Discord! All you have to do is send me a pm asking for the link, and you'll be entered into a world of fandoms and fun! (Just remember to read and follow the rules) I can't wait to see you guys there!

So remember to fill your entry forms properly, remember to put in your pics, have a good time, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

@Reshiramu @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @lordmalak @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @MyNameIsTea @emordnilap @Andrewsarchus @saans @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Makkachin @Arkaness @Felixr @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Mafic @dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple @LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM @QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @MissFortune17 @ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @antisocialgem @Cronch @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow @Kairo @RestInPieces @iAteYourDonut @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon @LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Odamaki @Shimabui @Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21 @nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @mysticSpaghetti @LordBoxman @skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper @browncoatparadox @Grail @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @CodeMaster @shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix @koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar @Wyxamex @Physik @AceFlashheart @OrcaTheUltimate @Rainbowishere @angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Bronzewing @GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris @Lightshadow101 @McChicken @Zac @LoversMasque @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @despairing @Crumbleless @ReCremisi @EveningEmerald @xmoonlightx1 @Chompymawile @Uuno @baubleBee @Kano3Shuuya @kyat @TerribleUsername @Bluparrot @KingBirb @LunarEcho @Nirvana68 @XxVeredinexX @Debate @DeathLock @hikarinomemori @Hayati @Lunavena @PardonPopplio @XxDragonfirexX @MaplesHaiku @CreatorHolly @ApostasiaAin @IzzyWizzy @LucidWhispers @Kowarion @Jugdral @Wolfbat @Ender080 @SammaWamma @AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @Blotworx @Palech @WolfTastic @Misterbacon @Greyvenn @EgoLobster @papper @Thalira @CrystalCatStudio @VivaFariy @ThePhantomWolf @JediNikina @Bluebirdi3 @EccentricElf23 @Smiley100P @OwU @Shadowess @Babysaxon @Icedragonpie @threepigeons @ProwlerBC @MissNevermind @Damanio @Kintoro @texaspooky @Maithax @ShinyDecidueye @Nezumi @murfijs @Lithuania @PandaOverlord @PopatoPips @Skydust @Khaos101 @Astrophile @Barrypaws @Willowfrost10 @Pandella @Sarkie @Yamatsumori @ItsMeSunnyD @Flareth @BlackwatchGenji @sleepslope @WishUponADragon @DarkSnowfox @Decapitation @Tetraaa @CriimsonRose @Starkitti @Keldi @OliverWoolfe @SaharaSanada @Mysticmints @FairyForestKing @cristalclaw @Vivichi @Kitsunewarrior @MattAttacked @Peachyminn @Robophobic

@EnderAxolotl @Springaling406
Hello Everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 152nd Fandom Hunger Games!

This is a Vanilla round where you enter any 2 characters from the same fandom. Each Fandom has a 5 entry limit, (2 for Thursday, 2 for Friday, and 1 for Saturday).

60 spots will be open, with 24 in Thursday's game, 24 in Friday's, and 12 in Saturday's! If we fail to get at least 36 spots filled, then only the first 24 entries will be put into Thursday's game. And in order to have Saturday's Game, all 60 spots must be filled!

But now to reveal the votes! It seems like the majority of people are cool with a Holiday game, so we shall have one! And out of those people, most of you voted white, so a White Holiday it is! This will be the theme for Game 153!

But onto the results for the actual themes!

For Game 155, and with the most votes: The Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round!

For Game 157, with the second most votes: Splatfest!

and For Game 159, with the third most votes: The Plague!

So as a recap, and an understanding on the schedule for the Fandom Hunger Games, here it is:

Game 152 (This Week): Vanilla (no theme)
Game 153: White Holiday
Game 154: Vanilla (no theme)
Game 155: Triple High Death Rate All Villains Round
Game 156: Vanilla (no theme)
Game 157: Splatfest
Game 158: Vanilla (no theme)
Game 159: The Plague

Hope that clears things up for everyone!

Also as a reminder, we have a Fandom Hunger Games Discord! All you have to do is send me a pm asking for the link, and you'll be entered into a world of fandoms and fun! (Just remember to read and follow the rules) I can't wait to see you guys there!

So remember to fill your entry forms properly, remember to put in your pics, have a good time, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

@Reshiramu @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @lordmalak @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @MyNameIsTea @emordnilap @Andrewsarchus @saans @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Makkachin @Arkaness @Felixr @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Mafic @dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple @LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM @QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @MissFortune17 @ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @antisocialgem @Cronch @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow @Kairo @RestInPieces @iAteYourDonut @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon @LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Odamaki @Shimabui @Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21 @nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @mysticSpaghetti @LordBoxman @skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper @browncoatparadox @Grail @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @CodeMaster @shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix @koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar @Wyxamex @Physik @AceFlashheart @OrcaTheUltimate @Rainbowishere @angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Bronzewing @GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris @Lightshadow101 @McChicken @Zac @LoversMasque @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @despairing @Crumbleless @ReCremisi @EveningEmerald @xmoonlightx1 @Chompymawile @Uuno @baubleBee @Kano3Shuuya @kyat @TerribleUsername @Bluparrot @KingBirb @LunarEcho @Nirvana68 @XxVeredinexX @Debate @DeathLock @hikarinomemori @Hayati @Lunavena @PardonPopplio @XxDragonfirexX @MaplesHaiku @CreatorHolly @ApostasiaAin @IzzyWizzy @LucidWhispers @Kowarion @Jugdral @Wolfbat @Ender080 @SammaWamma @AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @Blotworx @Palech @WolfTastic @Misterbacon @Greyvenn @EgoLobster @papper @Thalira @CrystalCatStudio @VivaFariy @ThePhantomWolf @JediNikina @Bluebirdi3 @EccentricElf23 @Smiley100P @OwU @Shadowess @Babysaxon @Icedragonpie @threepigeons @ProwlerBC @MissNevermind @Damanio @Kintoro @texaspooky @Maithax @ShinyDecidueye @Nezumi @murfijs @Lithuania @PandaOverlord @PopatoPips @Skydust @Khaos101 @Astrophile @Barrypaws @Willowfrost10 @Pandella @Sarkie @Yamatsumori @ItsMeSunnyD @Flareth @BlackwatchGenji @sleepslope @WishUponADragon @DarkSnowfox @Decapitation @Tetraaa @CriimsonRose @Starkitti @Keldi @OliverWoolfe @SaharaSanada @Mysticmints @FairyForestKing @cristalclaw @Vivichi @Kitsunewarrior @MattAttacked @Peachyminn @Robophobic

@EnderAxolotl @Springaling406
Ru6naU3.png
Username: Barrypaws Fandom: Undertale District: N/A Characters: Grillby (Male) [img]http://pixelartmaker.com/art/97dca9a90c396d9.png[/img] Asgore (Male) [img]http://pixelartmaker.com/art/ddbfe3e4351c80d.png[/img]
Username: Barrypaws
Fandom: Undertale
District: N/A
Characters:
Grillby (Male)
97dca9a90c396d9.png
Asgore (Male)
ddbfe3e4351c80d.png
1 2 ... 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 ... 5991 5992