Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 ... 5991 5992
@Despairing ahh I'm sorry if I sound weird here but like I'm really glad you care about that? Sorry again ack
@Despairing ahh I'm sorry if I sound weird here but like I'm really glad you care about that? Sorry again ack

He/him | FRT+1 x
@hamkid is there anything that helps you calm down? I have issues with strong emotions, and I find being able to not have to deal with voices helps me control my feelings a bit better, for example.
@hamkid is there anything that helps you calm down? I have issues with strong emotions, and I find being able to not have to deal with voices helps me control my feelings a bit better, for example.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Despairing
Thanks for the concern. It's really appreciated.
@Despairing
Thanks for the concern. It's really appreciated.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@reshiramu

naw thats ok fam ^^

@odamaki

i just know how it feels to be on the receiving end, and while everyone has various degrees/ways of handling it i still wouldn't wish it upon anyone

is it just me or does it seem vv wholesome on this thread now lmao
@reshiramu

naw thats ok fam ^^

@odamaki

i just know how it feels to be on the receiving end, and while everyone has various degrees/ways of handling it i still wouldn't wish it upon anyone

is it just me or does it seem vv wholesome on this thread now lmao
Uq1cq4S.png
@Reshiramu don't really know. I always assumed Eddsworld (mostly Legacy, that terrible day really stresses me out) and Cookie Run make me feel better, I guess.
I'm a bit tired. Don't got a clue.
@Reshiramu don't really know. I always assumed Eddsworld (mostly Legacy, that terrible day really stresses me out) and Cookie Run make me feel better, I guess.
I'm a bit tired. Don't got a clue.
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
Ah. Maybe you could try watching some of those when you get upset or vent to a friend in PM when you really get angry and come back to the thread when you feel calmer?
@hamkid
Ah. Maybe you could try watching some of those when you get upset or vent to a friend in PM when you really get angry and come back to the thread when you feel calmer?

He/him | FRT+1 x
Night 10

Metagross and Shotaro Kaneda smooch. Nadia totally ships it.

Day 11

Nadia dies and chooses to haunt Metagross for the rest of the game.

Shotaro Kaneda gets shot with a large arrow. It was supposed to give him strange abilities, but it killed him instead.

@RoarofTime @Shikieiki @RadioactivePup @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @Ravenflare
Night 10

Metagross and Shotaro Kaneda smooch. Nadia totally ships it.

Day 11

Nadia dies and chooses to haunt Metagross for the rest of the game.

Shotaro Kaneda gets shot with a large arrow. It was supposed to give him strange abilities, but it killed him instead.

@RoarofTime @Shikieiki @RadioactivePup @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @Ravenflare
congrats metagross! dont know who it is but congrats~!
congrats metagross! dont know who it is but congrats~!
Uq1cq4S.png
[center][b][u]Fallen Tributes 11[/b][/u] [i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jNyHEaA.png[/img] Nadia District 5 [img]http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/0/137/435391-kaneda.jpg[/img] Shotaro Kaneda District 11 @RoarofTime @RadioactivePup @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @Ravenflare[/center]
Fallen Tributes 11

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

jNyHEaA.png
Nadia
District 5

435391-kaneda.jpg
Shotaro Kaneda
District 11

@RoarofTime @RadioactivePup @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @Ravenflare
Jeez, sorry for the triple post.
Jeez, sorry for the triple post.
1 2 ... 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 ... 5991 5992