Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 ... 5991 5992
[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359174097822810121/492821733645221908/MAPLESTORY_2015-04-22_17-17-53-30.jpg[/img] Orchid (on the right) District 9[/center] @AdminAzure @ApostasiaAin @WolfTastic @Shikieiki @BlackwatchGenji @Sparklejewel @Tetraaa @sleepslope @EveningEmerald @RoarofTime @ProwlerBC @Yourcatisadragon
1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

MAPLESTORY_2015-04-22_17-17-53-30.jpg
Orchid (on the right)
District 9

@AdminAzure @ApostasiaAin @WolfTastic @Shikieiki @BlackwatchGenji @Sparklejewel @Tetraaa @sleepslope @EveningEmerald @RoarofTime @ProwlerBC @Yourcatisadragon
Ru6naU3.png
Night 10

Mystery takes Marx for a ride on his plane. Marx was amazed by the view.

Shiro sings a song and gains some character development.

Day 11

Mystery woke in the morning and he stepped outside. He then took a deep breath and he got real high.

Shiro cries about a fluff and angst fanfic.

Marx performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

@AdminAzure @ApostasiaAin @WolfTastic @Shikieiki @BlackwatchGenji @Sparklejewel @Tetraaa @sleepslope @EveningEmerald @RoarofTime @ProwlerBC @Yourcatisadragon
Night 10

Mystery takes Marx for a ride on his plane. Marx was amazed by the view.

Day 11

Mystery woke in the morning and he stepped outside. He then took a deep breath and he got real high.

Shiro cries about a fluff and angst fanfic.

Marx performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Ru6naU3.png
Night 11

Marx and Mystery work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Shiro walks into a Witch's Labyrinth. He makes it out alive.

Day 12

Shiro would really rather just sleep.

Mystery is really feeling it!

Marx stubs his toe and cries for only 20 minutes.

Night 11

Marx and Mystery work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Shiro walks into a Witch's Labyrinth. He makes it out alive.

Day 12

Shiro would really rather just sleep.

Mystery is really feeling it!

Marx stubs his toe and cries for only 20 minutes.

Ru6naU3.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkGjzoGD54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkGjzoGD54
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="BlackwatchGenji" date="2018-10-18 18:07:27" ] [quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-10-18 18:06:01" ]Shiro sings a song and gains some character development.[/quote] but shiro [quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-10-18 16:58:25" ]Shiro, Magolor, Pin, and Aurox sing about peace and love on the planet Earth.[/quote] you already did that [/quote] Let him sing.
BlackwatchGenji wrote on 2018-10-18 18:07:27:
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-10-18 18:06:01:

but shiro
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-10-18 16:58:25:
Shiro, Magolor, Pin, and Aurox sing about peace and love on the planet Earth.

you already did that

Let him sing.
Ru6naU3.png
The tributes are challenged to make a pie, out of the food in the cornucopia. Failure to do so will result in death.

Shiro's was given a sufficient score by the judges.

Marx's was given a sufficient score by the judges.

Mystery's was given a sufficient score by the judges.

The tributes are challenged to make a pie, out of the food in the cornucopia. Failure to do so will result in death.

Shiro's was given a sufficient score by the judges.

Marx's was given a sufficient score by the judges.

Mystery's was given a sufficient score by the judges.

Ru6naU3.png
Night 12

Marx thinks about home.

Shiro refuses to wear shoes.

Mystery starts a fire.

Day 13

Mystery tells a joke to Marx. Marx finds it hilarious and gives him some food.

Shiro swats a pesky bee.

Night 12

Marx thinks about home.

Shiro refuses to wear shoes.

Mystery starts a fire.

Day 13

Shiro swats a pesky bee.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Mystery tells a joke to Marx. Marx finds it hilarious and gives him some food.[/quote] Why must you always do this
Quote:
Why must you always do this
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
[center][i][u][b]FINAL 3[/b][/u][/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402169817404145665/500842523435204608/image0.png[/img] [i]Mystery (Mystery Skulls) from District 3[/i] [b]VS[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tx9PkGd.png[/img] [i]Shiro (on the left) (Onmyoji) from District 8[/i] [b]VS[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2abf61181e2643fc1f29916eb30592f0/tumblr_p62cddkoNt1wfqkg8o4_400.gif[/img] [i]Marx (Kirby) from District 10[/i] [i]Who will win? And what awaits us for tomorrow's game?[/i][/center] @AdminAzure @ApostasiaAin @WolfTastic @Shikieiki @BlackwatchGenji @Sparklejewel @Tetraaa @sleepslope @EveningEmerald @RoarofTime @ProwlerBC @Yourcatisadragon @icystorm2 Might want to be here for this.
FINAL 3

image0.png
Mystery (Mystery Skulls) from District 3

VS

tx9PkGd.png
Shiro (on the left) (Onmyoji) from District 8

VS

tumblr_p62cddkoNt1wfqkg8o4_400.gif
Marx (Kirby) from District 10

Who will win? And what awaits us for tomorrow's game?

@icystorm2 Might want to be here for this.
Ru6naU3.png
Night 13

Shiro begs for Marx to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Shiro.

Mystery was killed by a Bearyena.

Night 13

Shiro begs for Marx to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Shiro.

Mystery was killed by a Bearyena.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 ... 5991 5992