Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 ... 5991 5992
District 5 (aka le Cookie Run characters) got 4th place good job guys
District 5 (aka le Cookie Run characters) got 4th place good job guys
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@LadyPlague

I have a question. Is it too late to change my day to Saturday? I'll be gone when the Friday game happens, so I'd like to change it if possible. If not, its okay
@LadyPlague

I have a question. Is it too late to change my day to Saturday? I'll be gone when the Friday game happens, so I'd like to change it if possible. If not, its okay
CLVpsxr.gif
Hello Everyone! As a reminder, here are the lists for who's in which game:

Thursday:
@Rainbowishere @Shikieiki @Bluebirdi3 @ThePhantomWolf @Odamaki @iAteYourDonut @saans @SpiderQueen8 @Luxembourg @PardonPopplio @Astrocomet @Airplanefoxx @Thornasaur @Nezumi @PopatoPips @Pandella @ApostasiaAin @AdminAzure @WolfTastic @papper @OrcaTheUltimate @NovaBlu

Friday:
@Reshiramu @luckless @FValentine @Emordnilap @LucidWhispers @Skywiththeclouds @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @EmbertheSkywing @hikarinomemori @YaBoiGuzma @Petall @browncoatparadox @Allegoy @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Andrewsarchus @MagicAce @ LadyPlague @MissNevermind @LM2 @texaspooky @Maithax

Saturday:
@LordMalak @LordBoxman @Sparklejewel @Flareth @MaplesHaiku @Uuno @brokenstone @Smiley100P @Thalira @WonderTweek @Pandacow @LoversMasque @EveningEmerald @CrystalCatStudio @Jugdral @playerpichu @ProwlerBC @xmoonlightx1 @Willowfrost10 @Khaos101 @LieutenantCoen @RGDPersonallity @IzzyWizzy

Now we managed to fill almost all the spots, but we still needed to fill 4 of them. So I had RNGesus decide what fandoms and what characters will be used.

Friday's Game will have Daenerys Targaryen and Rickon Stark from Game of Thrones.
Saturday's Game will have Robin and Starfire from Teen Titans.

In any case, may the odds be ever in your favour!
Hello Everyone! As a reminder, here are the lists for who's in which game:

Thursday:
@Rainbowishere @Shikieiki @Bluebirdi3 @ThePhantomWolf @Odamaki @iAteYourDonut @saans @SpiderQueen8 @Luxembourg @PardonPopplio @Astrocomet @Airplanefoxx @Thornasaur @Nezumi @PopatoPips @Pandella @ApostasiaAin @AdminAzure @WolfTastic @papper @OrcaTheUltimate @NovaBlu

Friday:
@Reshiramu @luckless @FValentine @Emordnilap @LucidWhispers @Skywiththeclouds @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @EmbertheSkywing @hikarinomemori @YaBoiGuzma @Petall @browncoatparadox @Allegoy @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Andrewsarchus @MagicAce @ LadyPlague @MissNevermind @LM2 @texaspooky @Maithax

Saturday:
@LordMalak @LordBoxman @Sparklejewel @Flareth @MaplesHaiku @Uuno @brokenstone @Smiley100P @Thalira @WonderTweek @Pandacow @LoversMasque @EveningEmerald @CrystalCatStudio @Jugdral @playerpichu @ProwlerBC @xmoonlightx1 @Willowfrost10 @Khaos101 @LieutenantCoen @RGDPersonallity @IzzyWizzy

Now we managed to fill almost all the spots, but we still needed to fill 4 of them. So I had RNGesus decide what fandoms and what characters will be used.

Friday's Game will have Daenerys Targaryen and Rickon Stark from Game of Thrones.
Saturday's Game will have Robin and Starfire from Teen Titans.

In any case, may the odds be ever in your favour!
Ru6naU3.png
*inserts 'n' somewhere in the last sentence in the above post* :3
*inserts 'n' somewhere in the last sentence in the above post* :3
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Yes! For once I'm here from the beginning of my game! And I'm enjoying the newest TAZ Amnesty episode as I wait!
Yes! For once I'm here from the beginning of my game! And I'm enjoying the newest TAZ Amnesty episode as I wait!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
The Bloodbath
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Daenerys Targaryen and Black Kyurem agree to help each other win.

White Kyurem clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Suzaku runs away from the Cornucopia.

The Guardian runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jenos gathers as much food as he can.

Zuko runs after a garbage truck screaming "WAIT!!! YOU FORGOT ME!!"

Maiev Shadowsong gathers as much food as she can.

sPOILER ALERT Aoi Asahina and Illidan Stormrage are the sAME CHARACTER WHAt

Seven runs away from the Cornucopia.

Urotsuki falls in a wormhole and ends up on the other side of the arena.

Toph decides that Truth shall be their light.

Hitoshi Shinso finds a kith, and decides to make it his ally.

Sixth Doctor finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Ivypool finds a healing staff.

Magic Brian thinks about losing.

Fifth Doctor runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rosemary Harper runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lelouch runs away from the Cornucopia.

John Hancock scares Alula away from the cornucopia.

Briarlight runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nyarlathotep knocks Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu unconscious with a frying pan.

The 13th Doctor runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lizzie Borden runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jack the Ripper, Peko Pekoyama, Deacon, and Shub-Niggurath share everything they gathered before running.

Funnier Valentine gets caught and killed by the crossfire of Yukata and Rickon Stark's battle.

Fatgum grabs a dead fish and slaps The Funniest Valentine with it.

Squirrelflight found a stick.

Killian and The 12th Doctor fight for a bag. The 12th Doctor gives up and retreats.

"Don't kill, don't die" is the new motto of Ashfur.

Niko throws a knife into Dovewing's chest.

The Drifter drunkenly fell off a cliff.

Zhin trips and falls on Sissix, who falls on Six, who then falls on Brightheart.

Sakura Oogami runs away from the Cornucopia.

@Reshiramu @luckless @FValentine @Emordnilap @LucidWhispers @Skywiththeclouds @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @EmbertheSkywing @hikarinomemori @YaBoiGuzma @Petall @browncoatparadox @Allegoy @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Andrewsarchus @MagicAce @MissNevermind @LM2 @texaspooky @Maithax @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
The Bloodbath
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Daenerys Targaryen and Black Kyurem agree to help each other win.

White Kyurem clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Suzaku runs away from the Cornucopia.

The Guardian runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jenos gathers as much food as he can.

Zuko runs after a garbage truck screaming "WAIT!!! YOU FORGOT ME!!"

Maiev Shadowsong gathers as much food as she can.

sPOILER ALERT Aoi Asahina and Illidan Stormrage are the sAME CHARACTER WHAt

Seven runs away from the Cornucopia.

Urotsuki falls in a wormhole and ends up on the other side of the arena.

Toph decides that Truth shall be their light.

Hitoshi Shinso finds a kith, and decides to make it his ally.

Sixth Doctor finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Ivypool finds a healing staff.

Magic Brian thinks about losing.

Fifth Doctor runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rosemary Harper runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lelouch runs away from the Cornucopia.

John Hancock scares Alula away from the cornucopia.

Briarlight runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nyarlathotep knocks Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu unconscious with a frying pan.

The 13th Doctor runs away from the Cornucopia.

Lizzie Borden runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jack the Ripper, Peko Pekoyama, Deacon, and Shub-Niggurath share everything they gathered before running.

Funnier Valentine gets caught and killed by the crossfire of Yukata and Rickon Stark's battle.

Fatgum grabs a dead fish and slaps The Funniest Valentine with it.

Squirrelflight found a stick.

Killian and The 12th Doctor fight for a bag. The 12th Doctor gives up and retreats.

"Don't kill, don't die" is the new motto of Ashfur.

Niko throws a knife into Dovewing's chest.

The Drifter drunkenly fell off a cliff.

Zhin trips and falls on Sissix, who falls on Six, who then falls on Brightheart.

Sakura Oogami runs away from the Cornucopia.

@Reshiramu @luckless @FValentine @Emordnilap @LucidWhispers @Skywiththeclouds @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @EmbertheSkywing @hikarinomemori @YaBoiGuzma @Petall @browncoatparadox @Allegoy @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @Andrewsarchus @MagicAce @MissNevermind @LM2 @texaspooky @Maithax @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-08-10 16:13:27" ] Killian and The 12th Doctor fight for a bag. The 12th Doctor gives up and retreats. [/quote] You have no idea how happy I am that Killian interacted with one of my other favourite characters.
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-08-10 16:13:27:

You have no idea how happy I am that Killian interacted with one of my other favourite characters.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Day 1

Sissix, Black Kyurem, and The 13th Doctor keep making bird noises, much to Shub-Niggurath's confusion.

The Funniest Valentine becomes a do-gooder for the day, with Magic Brian as his sidekick.

White Kyurem thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

Killian punts Zhin across a lake.

Maiev Shadowsong, Seven, Ivypool, Nyarlathotep, and The Guardian hunt for other tributes.

Sixth Doctor forms a skinny jean boy ban with Suzaku and Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu.

Toph receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Lizzie Borden opens a portal to Ultra Space and drags Sakura Oogami along. It goes very, very wrong.

Fatgum receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Daenerys Targaryen finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Jenos accidentally burns it down.

Rickon Stark, Six, Peko Pekoyama, and Fifth Doctor play Junkenstien's Revenge all day.

Briarlight diverts Squirrelflight's attention and runs away.

The 12th Doctor battles LusaMEME.

Jack the Ripper yells, "Urotsuki, I choose you!" Urotsuki, flattered by the statement, hugs Jack the Ripper. It turns out that they chose each other.

Brightheart keeps trying to kill Hitoshi Shinso, but Hitoshi Shinso is protected by plot armor.

Aoi Asahina claims that Deacon is their best friend.

Rosemary Harper runs over Niko with a zamboni.

Zuko poses dramatically with Yukata.

Lelouch and Illidan Stormrage have a water gun fight!

Alula and Ashfur discover Temmie village.

John Hancock suplexes a huge boulder, just because he can.

@luckless @FValentine @Skywiththeclouds @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @EmbertheSkywing @hikarinomemori @Petall @browncoatparadox @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @MagicAce @MissNevermind @Maithax
Day 1

Sissix, Black Kyurem, and The 13th Doctor keep making bird noises, much to Shub-Niggurath's confusion.

The Funniest Valentine becomes a do-gooder for the day, with Magic Brian as his sidekick.

White Kyurem thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

Killian punts Zhin across a lake.

Maiev Shadowsong, Seven, Ivypool, Nyarlathotep, and The Guardian hunt for other tributes.

Sixth Doctor forms a skinny jean boy ban with Suzaku and Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu.

Toph receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Lizzie Borden opens a portal to Ultra Space and drags Sakura Oogami along. It goes very, very wrong.

Fatgum receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Daenerys Targaryen finds an abandoned cabin. Sadly, Jenos accidentally burns it down.

Rickon Stark, Six, Peko Pekoyama, and Fifth Doctor play Junkenstien's Revenge all day.

Briarlight diverts Squirrelflight's attention and runs away.

The 12th Doctor battles LusaMEME.

Jack the Ripper yells, "Urotsuki, I choose you!" Urotsuki, flattered by the statement, hugs Jack the Ripper. It turns out that they chose each other.

Brightheart keeps trying to kill Hitoshi Shinso, but Hitoshi Shinso is protected by plot armor.

Aoi Asahina claims that Deacon is their best friend.

Rosemary Harper runs over Niko with a zamboni.

Zuko poses dramatically with Yukata.

Lelouch and Illidan Stormrage have a water gun fight!

Alula and Ashfur discover Temmie village.

John Hancock suplexes a huge boulder, just because he can.

@luckless @FValentine @Skywiththeclouds @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @EmbertheSkywing @hikarinomemori @Petall @browncoatparadox @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @MagicAce @MissNevermind @Maithax
Ru6naU3.png
[center][i]6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/VvRp7v5.jpg[/img] Funnier Valentine District 8 [img]http://i.imgur.com/GfhLEKy.png[/img] Dovewing District 11 [img]https://i.imgur.com/pDwdCQG.png[/img] The Drifter District 11 [img]http://www.sproat.net/images/422e3edf98a20184f08bd274ffb29f40_original.png[/img] Lizzie Borden (on the right) District 4 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/1489/th/pre/f/2014/261/6/a/sakura_and_aoi_by_kr0npr1nz-d7zluc3.jpg[/img] Sakura Oogami (on the right) District 1 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/oneshot/images/6/65/Niko_83c.png[/img] Niko District 8[/center] @luckless @FValentine @Skywiththeclouds @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @EmbertheSkywing @hikarinomemori @Petall @browncoatparadox @TheEnderDraco @Ravenflare @MagicAce @MissNevermind @Maithax @Emordnilap One of your tributes has fallen.
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

VvRp7v5.jpg
Funnier Valentine
District 8
GfhLEKy.png
Dovewing
District 11
pDwdCQG.png
The Drifter
District 11
422e3edf98a20184f08bd274ffb29f40_original.png
Lizzie Borden (on the right)
District 4
sakura_and_aoi_by_kr0npr1nz-d7zluc3.jpg
Sakura Oogami (on the right)
District 1
Niko_83c.png
Niko
District 8

@Emordnilap One of your tributes has fallen.
Ru6naU3.png
rip in pieces
rip in pieces
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 ... 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 ... 5991 5992