Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 ... 5991 5992
I'm just happy with this win cause it's actually a character I like that I won with instead of one I don't like, like my first win
I'm just happy with this win cause it's actually a character I like that I won with instead of one I don't like, like my first win
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
Technically I could enter my two again since they both come from america.
Technically I could enter my two again since they both come from america.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Or not, since the creator of ink is from croatia.
Or not, since the creator of ink is from croatia.
And Joku is spanish.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I may just have to use classic Undertale
And Joku is spanish.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2018-07-15 06:20:08" ] And Joku is spanish. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I may just have to use classic Undertale [/quote] Spain is still considered a Western country I'm p sure
CrystalCatStudio wrote on 2018-07-15 06:20:08:
And Joku is spanish.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spain is still considered a Western country I'm p sure
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Yeah, Spain is Western.

Characters I'm gonna enter this week are French and from a French series, hue....
Yeah, Spain is Western.

Characters I'm gonna enter this week are French and from a French series, hue....

He/him | FRT+1 x
Hello everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 130th Fandom Hunger Games!
This is a themed round where you can enter any 2 characters from the same fandom. Each Fandom has a 6 entry limit, (2 for Thursday, 2 for Friday, 2 for Saturday).

After much deliberation, we will be running Thursday games alongside our usual Friday and Saturday games, but only for the summer! These will likely be run by backups, but if I can host it, I'll try my best.

72 spots will be open, with 24 in Thursday's game, 24 in Friday's game and 24 in Saturday's.
If we fail to get at least 36 spots filled, then only the first 24 entries will be put into Friday's game.
If we fail to get 60 spots filled, then only the first 48 entries will be put into Friday and Saturday's games.
Should you choose to be in Thursday's Game, you should also pick a backup day, in case we don't have enough people for it.

So what is the theme this week? Western Media!

For this round, you'll be entering characters that were either made in the west side of the globe, or live on said side. (Sort of like the opposite of the anime/japan round) To make it clear, we're talking about North America/Europe.

For those confused on what this means, your characters must fulfill one of these requirements:

1. The characters are from Western/Western inspired media.
2. The characters are of Western/Western inspired descent, even if the media didn't come from the west. (For example, People have asked me if certain pokemon regions, like Unova and Kalos are allowed, and I said yes.)
3. The characters are inspired by Western Mythology.

If you're not sure if your characters are allowed, don't be afraid to ask me.

Also as a reminder, we have a Fandom Hunger Games Discord! All you have to do is send me a pm asking for the link, and you'll be entered into a world of fandoms and fun! (Just remember to read and follow the rules) I can't wait to see you guys there!

So remember to fill your entry forms properly, remember to put in your pics, have a good time, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

@Reshiramu @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @lordmalak @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @MyNameIsTea @emordnilap @Andrewsarchus @saans @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Makkachin @Arkaness @Felixr @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Mafic @dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple @LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM @QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @MissFortune17 @ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @Quamosthy @antisocialgem @Loki1 @Cronch @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow @Kairo @RestInPieces @iAteYourDonut @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon @LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Banished @Shimabui @Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21 @nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @mysticSpaghetti @LordBoxman @skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper @browncoatparadox @BoomBreeze @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @CodeMaster @shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix @koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar @Wyxamex @Physik @AceFlashheart @OrcaTheUltimate @RainbowServal @angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Lannisfire @LapisDragon17718 @GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris @Lightshadow101 @Flareth @McChicken @Zac @LoversMasque @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @Thornasaur @Crumbleless @ReCremisi @EveningEmerald @xmoonlightx1 @Chompymawile @FirebirdOmen @baubleBee @Kano3Shuuya @kyat @WonderTweek @TerribleUsername @Bluparrot @KingBirb @LunarEcho @Nirvana68 @XxVeredinexX @Debate @DeathLock @hikarinomemori @Hayati @Lunavena @PardonPopplio @tumut @XxDragonfirexX @MaplesHaiku @CreatorHolly @ApostasiaAin @IzzyWizzy @LucidWhispers @Kowarion @Jugdral @Wolfbat @Ender080 @SammaWamma
@AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @Blotworx @Palech @WolfTastic @Misterbacon @Greyvenn @EgoLobster @papper @Thalira @CrystalCatStudio @VivaFariy @ThePhantomWolf @JediNikina @Bluebirdi3 @EccentricElf23 @Smiley100P @Shikieiki @Shadowess @Babysaxon @Icedragonpie @MagicAce @threepigeons

@ShatterSoul @WearyVoyage @ThePhantomRose @ProwlerBC @MissNevermind @Damanio @Kintoro Would you like to be added to the pinglist for general updates and spot openings?
Hello everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 130th Fandom Hunger Games!
This is a themed round where you can enter any 2 characters from the same fandom. Each Fandom has a 6 entry limit, (2 for Thursday, 2 for Friday, 2 for Saturday).

After much deliberation, we will be running Thursday games alongside our usual Friday and Saturday games, but only for the summer! These will likely be run by backups, but if I can host it, I'll try my best.

72 spots will be open, with 24 in Thursday's game, 24 in Friday's game and 24 in Saturday's.
If we fail to get at least 36 spots filled, then only the first 24 entries will be put into Friday's game.
If we fail to get 60 spots filled, then only the first 48 entries will be put into Friday and Saturday's games.
Should you choose to be in Thursday's Game, you should also pick a backup day, in case we don't have enough people for it.

So what is the theme this week? Western Media!

For this round, you'll be entering characters that were either made in the west side of the globe, or live on said side. (Sort of like the opposite of the anime/japan round) To make it clear, we're talking about North America/Europe.

For those confused on what this means, your characters must fulfill one of these requirements:

1. The characters are from Western/Western inspired media.
2. The characters are of Western/Western inspired descent, even if the media didn't come from the west. (For example, People have asked me if certain pokemon regions, like Unova and Kalos are allowed, and I said yes.)
3. The characters are inspired by Western Mythology.

If you're not sure if your characters are allowed, don't be afraid to ask me.

Also as a reminder, we have a Fandom Hunger Games Discord! All you have to do is send me a pm asking for the link, and you'll be entered into a world of fandoms and fun! (Just remember to read and follow the rules) I can't wait to see you guys there!

So remember to fill your entry forms properly, remember to put in your pics, have a good time, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

@Reshiramu @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @lordmalak @playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @MyNameIsTea @emordnilap @Andrewsarchus @saans @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Makkachin @Arkaness @Felixr @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Mafic @dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple @LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM @QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @MissFortune17 @ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @Quamosthy @antisocialgem @Loki1 @Cronch @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow @Kairo @RestInPieces @iAteYourDonut @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon @LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Banished @Shimabui @Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21 @nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @mysticSpaghetti @LordBoxman @skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper @browncoatparadox @BoomBreeze @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @CodeMaster @shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix @koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar @Wyxamex @Physik @AceFlashheart @OrcaTheUltimate @RainbowServal @angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Lannisfire @LapisDragon17718 @GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris @Lightshadow101 @Flareth @McChicken @Zac @LoversMasque @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @Thornasaur @Crumbleless @ReCremisi @EveningEmerald @xmoonlightx1 @Chompymawile @FirebirdOmen @baubleBee @Kano3Shuuya @kyat @WonderTweek @TerribleUsername @Bluparrot @KingBirb @LunarEcho @Nirvana68 @XxVeredinexX @Debate @DeathLock @hikarinomemori @Hayati @Lunavena @PardonPopplio @tumut @XxDragonfirexX @MaplesHaiku @CreatorHolly @ApostasiaAin @IzzyWizzy @LucidWhispers @Kowarion @Jugdral @Wolfbat @Ender080 @SammaWamma
@AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @Blotworx @Palech @WolfTastic @Misterbacon @Greyvenn @EgoLobster @papper @Thalira @CrystalCatStudio @VivaFariy @ThePhantomWolf @JediNikina @Bluebirdi3 @EccentricElf23 @Smiley100P @Shikieiki @Shadowess @Babysaxon @Icedragonpie @MagicAce @threepigeons

@ShatterSoul @WearyVoyage @ThePhantomRose @ProwlerBC @MissNevermind @Damanio @Kintoro Would you like to be added to the pinglist for general updates and spot openings?
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague Username: Reshiramu District: 10 Fandom: Astérix Characters: Astérix (M) [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/asterix/images/3/3c/Asterix.png[/img] Obélix (M) [img]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127013/5293963-obelix.png[/img] Ping Information: Fri - start, both dead Sat - start Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: Friday
@LadyPlague

Username: Reshiramu
District: 10
Fandom: Astérix
Characters:
Astérix (M)
Asterix.png
Obélix (M)
5293963-obelix.png
Ping Information:
Fri - start, both dead
Sat - start
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: Friday

He/him | FRT+1 x
@LadyPlague Username: iAteYourDonut District: Any Fandom: Aphmau Characters: Garroth (Male) [img]https://zupimages.net/up/18/23/9slm.png[/img] Blaze (Male) [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/jsYLZ8/image.png[/img][/url] Ping Information: At the start, when my characters die and at the end of the game Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: With @Banished preferably
@LadyPlague

Username: iAteYourDonut
District: Any
Fandom: Aphmau
Characters: Garroth (Male)
9slm.png
Blaze (Male)
image.png
Ping Information: At the start, when my characters die and at the end of the game
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: With @Banished preferably
ORAS_Steven_Icon.png
@LadyPlague
Yup! Just for general announcements only. :D
@LadyPlague
Yup! Just for general announcements only. :D
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
1 2 ... 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 ... 5991 5992