Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4351 4352 4353 4354 4355 ... 5991 5992
So hopefully, this is the last thing I will say on the matter before moving on to tonight's game, but I sent an apology pm to Mysti earlier today, and she requested that I mention that on the thread.

But to summarize, I could've handled this alot better. In my negative mood, I handled it broadly, forgetting that even though I've pm'd hamkid about this issue before, to Mysti, this came right out of nowhere. The reason why I wanted this to be public was because this sort of behaviour was spreading to other people, to the point where a first-time host was being yelled at, and I wanted to put an end to it, by issuing a stern warning to the people who kept doing it. But really, I should've pm'd the people who never got a private warning, rather than loop them in with people who continued in spite of getting one.

The people who joined in with their thoughts didn’t do it out of malice, but out of hope for change, because at this point, they just wanted to enjoy the games again without worry of being harassed.

I am deeply sorry for hurting anyone's feelings, we're all human, and we all make mistakes. I think the lesson we all need to take is that we all need to be more mindful of the things we post, and the feelings they hurt.

It's my hope that we move on from this and improve ourselves for the better.
So hopefully, this is the last thing I will say on the matter before moving on to tonight's game, but I sent an apology pm to Mysti earlier today, and she requested that I mention that on the thread.

But to summarize, I could've handled this alot better. In my negative mood, I handled it broadly, forgetting that even though I've pm'd hamkid about this issue before, to Mysti, this came right out of nowhere. The reason why I wanted this to be public was because this sort of behaviour was spreading to other people, to the point where a first-time host was being yelled at, and I wanted to put an end to it, by issuing a stern warning to the people who kept doing it. But really, I should've pm'd the people who never got a private warning, rather than loop them in with people who continued in spite of getting one.

The people who joined in with their thoughts didn’t do it out of malice, but out of hope for change, because at this point, they just wanted to enjoy the games again without worry of being harassed.

I am deeply sorry for hurting anyone's feelings, we're all human, and we all make mistakes. I think the lesson we all need to take is that we all need to be more mindful of the things we post, and the feelings they hurt.

It's my hope that we move on from this and improve ourselves for the better.
Ru6naU3.png
Hello Everyone! As a reminder, here are the lists for who's in which game:

Thursday:
@ hamkid @mysticSpaghetti @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Flareth @PardonPopplio @MagicAce @Luxembourg @Smiley100P @Shikieiki @Airplanefoxx @ SabbyNation @Ravenflare @ChildOfNaga @GrandSerpentine @MissNevermind @Banished @ LadyPlague @iAteYourDonut @jugdral @Petall @browncoatparadox @Damanio @dragonlady1803
@hikarinomemori

Friday:
@FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @IzzyWizzy @Reshiramu @LucidWhispers @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @saans @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @playerpichu @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @Kano3Shuuya @GembondFairy @LoversMasque @Allegoy @ApostasiaAin @Smiley100P @Thalira

Saturday:
@Icystorm2 @LordBoxman @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @ApostasiaAin @WonderTweek @MaplesHaiku @YaBoiGuzma @Pandacow @ThePhantomRose @Damanio @CrystalCatStudio @Andrewsarchus @WearyVoyage @papper @Kintoro @threepigeons @Thalira @Shadowlugia711 @AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @ LadyPlague @Reshiramu @ChildOfNaga

As a reminder, in order to fill in the remaining spots, I needed to have some people in two games. I used a randomizer and got:

1 @ ApostasiaAin
2 @ Damanio
3 @ LadyPlague
4 @ Reshiramu
5 @ Smiley100P
6 @ ChildOfNaga
7 @ Thalira
8 @ hikarinomemori
9 @ dragonlady1803

Regardless of if you got in twice or not, may the odds be ever in your favour!
Hello Everyone! As a reminder, here are the lists for who's in which game:

Thursday:
@ hamkid @mysticSpaghetti @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Flareth @PardonPopplio @MagicAce @Luxembourg @Smiley100P @Shikieiki @Airplanefoxx @ SabbyNation @Ravenflare @ChildOfNaga @GrandSerpentine @MissNevermind @Banished @ LadyPlague @iAteYourDonut @jugdral @Petall @browncoatparadox @Damanio @dragonlady1803
@hikarinomemori

Friday:
@FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @IzzyWizzy @Reshiramu @LucidWhispers @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @saans @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @playerpichu @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @Kano3Shuuya @GembondFairy @LoversMasque @Allegoy @ApostasiaAin @Smiley100P @Thalira

Saturday:
@Icystorm2 @LordBoxman @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @ApostasiaAin @WonderTweek @MaplesHaiku @YaBoiGuzma @Pandacow @ThePhantomRose @Damanio @CrystalCatStudio @Andrewsarchus @WearyVoyage @papper @Kintoro @threepigeons @Thalira @Shadowlugia711 @AdminAzure @TwinGemiinii @ LadyPlague @Reshiramu @ChildOfNaga

As a reminder, in order to fill in the remaining spots, I needed to have some people in two games. I used a randomizer and got:

1 @ ApostasiaAin
2 @ Damanio
3 @ LadyPlague
4 @ Reshiramu
5 @ Smiley100P
6 @ ChildOfNaga
7 @ Thalira
8 @ hikarinomemori
9 @ dragonlady1803

Regardless of if you got in twice or not, may the odds be ever in your favour!
Ru6naU3.png
Good luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!
CLVpsxr.gif
Good luck everybody!
Good luck everybody!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
glhf!!
glhf!!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
The Bloodbath
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Alula reeks of salmon.

The World Machine does a barrel roll!

Shub-Niggurath rips a mace out of Peter Parker's hands.

Hilda Berg could never have enough cats.

Guild Marm grabs a laser gun from the Cornucopia.

Six bathed in blood. Her skin feels rejuvenated.

Hata no Kokoro runs away from the Cornucopia.

Master Roshi watches the world burn.

White Kyurem runs away from the Cornucopia.

Black Kyurem watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up her hands.

Zuko grabs a plushie of a certain black and white bear before running away.

Ritsu Namine trips over his own feet and falls to their death.

Ruko Yokune tripped on a bunch of marbles.

Cadena takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Kano pretends to be friends with Kayo to get closer to Xe'ra.

Cagney Carnation snatches a pair of sais.

Illium runs away from the Cornucopia.

Katsuki Bakugo found a stick.

Toph kills Seto by doing absolutely nothing.

Seven, Arno, and Flareon rant about how the hosts of these games gleefully make them suffer.

Tatl and Izuku agree to help each other win.

Kusuriuri grabs a backpack and retreats.

Leone Abbacchio gains a hammer that can be used to paint.

Alolan Ninetales kills Toshinori as he tries to run.

Queen Sectonia runs away from the Cornucopia.

Loki Laufeyson gets stuck on the ground, unable to move.

Funnier Valentine grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Illidan Stormrage runs away from the Cornucopia.

Elder Kai knocks Niko unconscious with a frying pan.

Skull Kid brings the place down on everyone else. Everyone else managed to escape.

Rathalos runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nyarlathotep runs away from the Cornucopia.

George runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shoto Todoroki tells Calamus that his collar is inside-out. Calamus runs off in embarrassment.

The Funniest Valentine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Taranza is too happy for this world.

Sumireko Usami retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Bruno Buccellati grabs a sword.

@FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @IzzyWizzy @Reshiramu @LucidWhispers @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @saans @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @playerpichu @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @Kano3Shuuya @GembondFairy @LoversMasque @Allegoy @ApostasiaAin @Smiley100P @Thalira @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
The Bloodbath
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Alula reeks of salmon.

The World Machine does a barrel roll!

Shub-Niggurath rips a mace out of Peter Parker's hands.

Hilda Berg could never have enough cats.

Guild Marm grabs a laser gun from the Cornucopia.

Six bathed in blood. Her skin feels rejuvenated.

Hata no Kokoro runs away from the Cornucopia.

Master Roshi watches the world burn.

White Kyurem runs away from the Cornucopia.

Black Kyurem watches the other tributes fight over the Cornucopia and throws up her hands.

Zuko grabs a plushie of a certain black and white bear before running away.

Ritsu Namine trips over his own feet and falls to their death.

Ruko Yokune tripped on a bunch of marbles.

Cadena takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Kano pretends to be friends with Kayo to get closer to Xe'ra.

Cagney Carnation snatches a pair of sais.

Illium runs away from the Cornucopia.

Katsuki Bakugo found a stick.

Toph kills Seto by doing absolutely nothing.

Seven, Arno, and Flareon rant about how the hosts of these games gleefully make them suffer.

Tatl and Izuku agree to help each other win.

Kusuriuri grabs a backpack and retreats.

Leone Abbacchio gains a hammer that can be used to paint.

Alolan Ninetales kills Toshinori as he tries to run.

Queen Sectonia runs away from the Cornucopia.

Loki Laufeyson gets stuck on the ground, unable to move.

Funnier Valentine grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Illidan Stormrage runs away from the Cornucopia.

Elder Kai knocks Niko unconscious with a frying pan.

Skull Kid brings the place down on everyone else. Everyone else managed to escape.

Rathalos runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nyarlathotep runs away from the Cornucopia.

George runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shoto Todoroki tells Calamus that his collar is inside-out. Calamus runs off in embarrassment.

The Funniest Valentine runs away from the Cornucopia.

Taranza is too happy for this world.

Sumireko Usami retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Bruno Buccellati grabs a sword.

@FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @IzzyWizzy @Reshiramu @LucidWhispers @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @saans @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @playerpichu @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @Kano3Shuuya @GembondFairy @LoversMasque @Allegoy @ApostasiaAin @Smiley100P @Thalira @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
Ru6naU3.png
skull kid living up to his legacy while hilda is probably reading a warrior cats book with all those cats
skull kid living up to his legacy while hilda is probably reading a warrior cats book with all those cats
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Day 1

Bruno Buccellati and Tatl work together for the day.

Shub-Niggurath keeps making references Nyarlathotep doesn’t understand.

Skull Kid and Master Roshi catch jellyfish!

Shoto Todoroki and Niko encounter a mini boss! They successfully defeat it.

Arno sings to himself, then gets embarrassed when Alolan Ninetales interrupts him.

Leone Abbacchio turns off his emotions to run away from his problems.

Hilda Berg won't shut up about her giant robot.

Black Kyurem, Cagney Carnation and Flareon go hunting together. Cagney Carnation gets caught in a trap and has to be rescued.

Taranza finds frozen spaghetti.

Xe'ra still doesn't know what anime is.

Calamus accidentally falls out of the tree he is hiding in, and Kusuriuri helps him up.

Illium makes spaghetti for Izuku and The Funniest Valentine. It's not very good.

The World Machine fishes.

Elder Kai becomes a furry.

White Kyurem starts wearing an eye patch, and Queen Sectonia wonders if they're trying to make a fashion statement.

Cadena and Hata no Kokoro have a cute bromance going on.

Toph claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Katsuki Bakugo practices his archery.

Sumireko Usami's translator goes on the fritz, and Sumireko Usami has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Guild Marm who's fixing it.

Illidan Stormrage pretends to be friends with Six to get closer to Kano.

Alula is high on believing.

Zuko dies trying to blow up the sun.

Peter Parker knocks out Funnier Valentine and snatches his supplies.

Rathalos gets a supply drop of unless stuff. They throw everything except the Fried Chicken away.

George is erased from time and space.

Loki Laufeyson goes on a magic treasure hunt for some magic treasure junk.

Ruko Yokune complains about it being so warm, so Seven sprays Ruko Yokune with a hose.

Kayo drinks a milkshake. Kayo's milkshake brings all the tributes to the yard.

@FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @LoversMasque @ApostasiaAin @Thalira
Day 1

Bruno Buccellati and Tatl work together for the day.

Shub-Niggurath keeps making references Nyarlathotep doesn’t understand.

Skull Kid and Master Roshi catch jellyfish!

Shoto Todoroki and Niko encounter a mini boss! They successfully defeat it.

Arno sings to himself, then gets embarrassed when Alolan Ninetales interrupts him.

Leone Abbacchio turns off his emotions to run away from his problems.

Hilda Berg won't shut up about her giant robot.

Black Kyurem, Cagney Carnation and Flareon go hunting together. Cagney Carnation gets caught in a trap and has to be rescued.

Taranza finds frozen spaghetti.

Xe'ra still doesn't know what anime is.

Calamus accidentally falls out of the tree he is hiding in, and Kusuriuri helps him up.

Illium makes spaghetti for Izuku and The Funniest Valentine. It's not very good.

The World Machine fishes.

Elder Kai becomes a furry.

White Kyurem starts wearing an eye patch, and Queen Sectonia wonders if they're trying to make a fashion statement.

Cadena and Hata no Kokoro have a cute bromance going on.

Toph claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Katsuki Bakugo practices his archery.

Sumireko Usami's translator goes on the fritz, and Sumireko Usami has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Guild Marm who's fixing it.

Illidan Stormrage pretends to be friends with Six to get closer to Kano.

Alula is high on believing.

Zuko dies trying to blow up the sun.

Peter Parker knocks out Funnier Valentine and snatches his supplies.

Rathalos gets a supply drop of unless stuff. They throw everything except the Fried Chicken away.

George is erased from time and space.

Loki Laufeyson goes on a magic treasure hunt for some magic treasure junk.

Ruko Yokune complains about it being so warm, so Seven sprays Ruko Yokune with a hose.

Kayo drinks a milkshake. Kayo's milkshake brings all the tributes to the yard.

@FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @LoversMasque @ApostasiaAin @Thalira
Ru6naU3.png
Wait who entered Alula and Calamus??
Haven’t seen any other OneShot tributes here in a while
Wait who entered Alula and Calamus??
Haven’t seen any other OneShot tributes here in a while
AqaqXxe.png
[center][i]5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/utaudb/images/f/f3/1.jpg[/img] Ritsu Namine District 3 [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/447012716767494144/X0iv4YhQ.png[/img] Seto District 5 [img]https://i.imgur.com/P20dHoX.png[/img] Toshinori District 2 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/68/90/d3/6890d3bd7784e11816f39b4302bd4e14.jpg[/img] Zuko District 12 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/391aab078e8610509462e23ad3221069/tumblr_p9ebm7079j1uhdf80o1_400.png[/img] George District 7[/center] @FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @LoversMasque @ApostasiaAin @Thalira @Kano3Shuuya a tribute of yours has fallen.
5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

1.jpg
Ritsu Namine
District 3
X0iv4YhQ.png
Seto
District 5
P20dHoX.png
Toshinori
District 2
6890d3bd7784e11816f39b4302bd4e14.jpg
Zuko
District 12
tumblr_p9ebm7079j1uhdf80o1_400.png
George
District 7

@Kano3Shuuya a tribute of yours has fallen.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 4351 4352 4353 4354 4355 ... 5991 5992