Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4011 4012 4013 4014 4015 ... 5991 5992
WAIT RUBY'S LEGS ARE BROKEN NOW SHES GOTTA WEAR TWO CASTS LIKE JAKE

WAIT RUBY'S LEGS ARE BROKEN NOW SHES GOTTA WEAR TWO CASTS LIKE JAKE

[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wingsoffire/images/2/23/Darkstalkerfullcover.jpeg[/img] Darkstalker District 3[/center] @luckless @FValentine @ApostasiaAin @xmoonlightx1 @TheEnderDraco @EmbertheSkywing @Thornasaur @dragonlady1803 @PardonPopplio @hikarinomemori @Airplanefoxx @browncoatparadox
1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Darkstalkerfullcover.jpeg
Darkstalker
District 3

@luckless @FValentine @ApostasiaAin @xmoonlightx1 @TheEnderDraco @EmbertheSkywing @Thornasaur @dragonlady1803 @PardonPopplio @hikarinomemori @Airplanefoxx @browncoatparadox
Ru6naU3.png
@hamkid

Yep
Otgw is a good and underrated show
@hamkid

Yep
Otgw is a good and underrated show
AqaqXxe.png
HOW DOES A SQUIRREL KILL A DRAGON
BRACELETY STOP AGIAN
BRACELETY STOP AGIAN
"Zuko and Illidan Stormrage manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long."

Somebody draw this
I would myself but I can't art :<
"Zuko and Illidan Stormrage manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long."

Somebody draw this
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
[quote name="mysticSpaghetti" date="2018-05-18 16:59:35" ] HOW DOES A SQUIRREL KILL A DRAGON [/quote] EXPLOSIONS... MRGHH... @mysticSpaghetti (whomst jake) yeah .. she would... and i would sign her casts. my poor daughter T_____T
mysticSpaghetti wrote on 2018-05-18 16:59:35:

EXPLOSIONS... MRGHH...

@mysticSpaghetti (whomst jake) yeah .. she would... and i would sign her casts. my poor daughter T_____T
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="hikarinomemori" date="2018-05-18 16:59:56" ] "Zuko and Illidan Stormrage manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long." Somebody draw this I would myself but I can't art :< [/quote] i swear i would if i had any clue who either of those are
hikarinomemori wrote on 2018-05-18 16:59:56:

Somebody draw this
i swear i would if i had any clue who either of those are
Night 5

Miu Iruma and Odo share a moment in the moonlight, which ends in a kiss.

Liy sits on a whoopee cushion. Forrest laughs it up.

Laegjarn is attacked by a hoard of solitary kith, but gives them her food to escape.

Laevatein and White Kyurem tell stories about themselves to each other.

Toph and Princess Harumi have a rap battle. You decide!

Black Kyurem plays the same 3 songs on repeat over and over.

The World Machine and Lilith talk about their memories of Katsuki Bakugo's childhood. He wonders why they know about these things.

Sans, Papyrus, Ruby, and Nizimine Kakoi play 31. Ruby wins and gets all the cash.

Danny Phantom tries to steal Zuko's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Felicity is hit by the Orbital Pillow Cannon. She's just fine though.

Lorekeeper Zinnia is constantly forgotten about by everyone.

Tippy-Toe rescues Quark from drowning when she finds him caught in a fishing net.

Blue Zircon receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Francis.

Yellow Zircon suddenly jams out, screaming "WAKE UP! SHOW APPRECIATION!"

Niko is up until dawn, having some big fun.

Bracelety asks Lisa Lisa what the use of feeling blue is.

Valerie rescues Dedan from drowning when she finds him caught in a fishing net.

Funny Valentine and Illidan Stormrage fight Scarlet Valentine and Bubble. Funny Valentine and Illidan Stormrage survive.

Kiragi 'accidentally' knocks over a certain someone's shipfic collection.

@luckless @FValentine @ApostasiaAin @xmoonlightx1 @TheEnderDraco @EmbertheSkywing @Thornasaur @dragonlady1803 @PardonPopplio @hikarinomemori @Airplanefoxx @browncoatparadox
Night 5

Miu Iruma and Odo share a moment in the moonlight, which ends in a kiss.

Liy sits on a whoopee cushion. Forrest laughs it up.

Laegjarn is attacked by a hoard of solitary kith, but gives them her food to escape.

Laevatein and White Kyurem tell stories about themselves to each other.

Toph and Princess Harumi have a rap battle. You decide!

Black Kyurem plays the same 3 songs on repeat over and over.

The World Machine and Lilith talk about their memories of Katsuki Bakugo's childhood. He wonders why they know about these things.

Sans, Papyrus, Ruby, and Nizimine Kakoi play 31. Ruby wins and gets all the cash.

Danny Phantom tries to steal Zuko's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Felicity is hit by the Orbital Pillow Cannon. She's just fine though.

Lorekeeper Zinnia is constantly forgotten about by everyone.

Tippy-Toe rescues Quark from drowning when she finds him caught in a fishing net.

Blue Zircon receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Francis.

Yellow Zircon suddenly jams out, screaming "WAKE UP! SHOW APPRECIATION!"

Niko is up until dawn, having some big fun.

Bracelety asks Lisa Lisa what the use of feeling blue is.

Valerie rescues Dedan from drowning when she finds him caught in a fishing net.

Funny Valentine and Illidan Stormrage fight Scarlet Valentine and Bubble. Funny Valentine and Illidan Stormrage survive.

Kiragi 'accidentally' knocks over a certain someone's shipfic collection.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="hamkid" date="2018-05-18 17:00:35" ] [quote name="mysticSpaghetti" date="2018-05-18 16:59:35" ] HOW DOES A SQUIRREL KILL A DRAGON [/quote] EXPLOSIONS... MRGHH... @/mysticSpaghetti (whomst jake) yeah .. she would... and i would sign her casts. my poor daughter T_____T [/quote] jake is be more chill boi rich lit a fire and burnt his house down which is why he broke both his legs
hamkid wrote on 2018-05-18 17:00:35:
mysticSpaghetti wrote on 2018-05-18 16:59:35:

EXPLOSIONS... MRGHH...

@/mysticSpaghetti (whomst jake) yeah .. she would... and i would sign her casts. my poor daughter T_____T
jake is be more chill boi
rich lit a fire and burnt his house down which is why he broke both his legs
1 2 ... 4011 4012 4013 4014 4015 ... 5991 5992