Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 ... 5991 5992
if clearsight forms an alliance (cAN I BE PART OF THE ALLIANCE TOO??) and dies the next day i am going to be very angery
if clearsight forms an alliance (cAN I BE PART OF THE ALLIANCE TOO??) and dies the next day i am going to be very angery
[quote name="mysticSpaghetti" date="2018-05-12 17:58:10" ] somehow i ready 'kiragi' as 'knife' and was like w8 wot [/quote] ...kiragi DID use a knife, after all, heh. ,,but still OOF i was just like 'fire emblem what you doin' im?? can you stop killing all these tributes [s]thats because of how many Eddsworld tributes i lost to FE. And the random tributes i don't even know fall victim to them too. It's always FE and JJBA.[/s]
mysticSpaghetti wrote on 2018-05-12 17:58:10:
somehow i ready 'kiragi' as 'knife' and was like w8 wot
...kiragi DID use a knife, after all, heh. ,,but still OOF
i was just like 'fire emblem what you doin' im?? can you stop killing all these tributes

thats because of how many Eddsworld tributes i lost to FE. And the random tributes i don't even know fall victim to them too. It's always FE and JJBA.
T3TuubO.png
@mysticSpaghetti boy i'll be angry too

but it happens so much T_____T

Prince Matthew and Papyrus truced and the very next day, that skeleton's trap kills my prince. it's not like I even trusted Undertale tributes anyways

When it comes to games i prefer Heartbound which fares worse than Undertale, MUCH worse in the FHGS. Someone once described HB as being a memory of UT. :') heheh
@mysticSpaghetti boy i'll be angry too

but it happens so much T_____T

Prince Matthew and Papyrus truced and the very next day, that skeleton's trap kills my prince. it's not like I even trusted Undertale tributes anyways

When it comes to games i prefer Heartbound which fares worse than Undertale, MUCH worse in the FHGS. Someone once described HB as being a memory of UT. :') heheh
T3TuubO.png
cool i found 'pixar movies portrayed by inanimate insanity' and it is beautiful

edit: fRICK PART OF IT IS FROM BEN'S ANIMATION OF DR. HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG BUT IT'S II (i mean that's why i clicked on the video, that was the thumbnail)
cool i found 'pixar movies portrayed by inanimate insanity' and it is beautiful

edit: fRICK PART OF IT IS FROM BEN'S ANIMATION OF DR. HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG BUT IT'S II (i mean that's why i clicked on the video, that was the thumbnail)
Night 7

Sans screams for help.

Washimi and Laegjarn huddle for warmth.

Old Man destroys Tweek's supplies while he is asleep.

Shadowbinder kills Laevatein with her own weapon.

Forrest attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Aurox pushes Clearsight into the lava.

Kiragi leaps from cushion to cushion. Too bad he didn't nail the landing.

Vile and Shayne sleep in shifts.

Aya thinks about winning.

@Sparklejewel @korosenseii @LapisDragon17718 @LordBoxman @papper @Shadowlugia711 @LieutenantCoen @xmoonlightx1 @AdminAzure @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Zac @LunarEcho
Night 7

Sans screams for help.

Washimi and Laegjarn huddle for warmth.

Old Man destroys Tweek's supplies while he is asleep.

Shadowbinder kills Laevatein with her own weapon.

Forrest attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Aurox pushes Clearsight into the lava.

Kiragi leaps from cushion to cushion. Too bad he didn't nail the landing.

Vile and Shayne sleep in shifts.

Aya thinks about winning.

@Sparklejewel @korosenseii @LapisDragon17718 @LordBoxman @papper @Shadowlugia711 @LieutenantCoen @xmoonlightx1 @AdminAzure @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Zac @LunarEcho
Ru6naU3.png
well there wasn't an alliance but she died anyway lol
well there wasn't an alliance but she died anyway lol
NO!
NO!
NO!
GOD-- NO! NO! NO! NO!

@mysticSpaghetti oh, speak of the devil. You mention it and it happens, i hate to say it but, you mayyyy have jinxed it.

God, NO! I don't even KNOW Aurox!
NO!
NO!
NO!
GOD-- NO! NO! NO! NO!

@mysticSpaghetti oh, speak of the devil. You mention it and it happens, i hate to say it but, you mayyyy have jinxed it.

God, NO! I don't even KNOW Aurox!
T3TuubO.png
CAREYYYY!!!

TEAM SWEET FLIPS IS FALLEN! BETRAYED BY WEAK VINES AND POISON!!
CAREYYYY!!!

TEAM SWEET FLIPS IS FALLEN! BETRAYED BY WEAK VINES AND POISON!!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families. The floor however, is still lava.

Vile stuffs a bundle of dry clothing into a backpack before "sprinting" away.

Tweek stuffs a bundle of dry clothing into a backpack before "sprinting" away.

Washimi decides not to go to The Feast.

Aya and Shadowbinder get into a fight over raw meat, but Shadowbinder gives up and "runs" away.

Old Man and Aurox get into a fight over raw meat, but Aurox gives up and "runs" away.

Sans stabs Shayne in the back with a trident.

Forrest destroys Laegjarn's memoirs out of spite.

The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families. The floor however, is still lava.

Vile stuffs a bundle of dry clothing into a backpack before "sprinting" away.

Tweek stuffs a bundle of dry clothing into a backpack before "sprinting" away.

Washimi decides not to go to The Feast.

Aya and Shadowbinder get into a fight over raw meat, but Shadowbinder gives up and "runs" away.

Old Man and Aurox get into a fight over raw meat, but Aurox gives up and "runs" away.

Sans stabs Shayne in the back with a trident.

Forrest destroys Laegjarn's memoirs out of spite.

Ru6naU3.png
ok

go old man because he won fandom drama island before it 10000000% died and he deserves to get a win in a game that's going to stick around for a while
ok

go old man because he won fandom drama island before it 10000000% died and he deserves to get a win in a game that's going to stick around for a while
1 2 ... 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 ... 5991 5992