Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 ... 5991 5992
@Thornasaur
OOPS there was a mistake nvm this post
@Thornasaur
OOPS there was a mistake nvm this post
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="Banished" date="2018-05-11 13:49:32" ] Was the death rate set too high again? This is ridiculous. [/quote] NOPE. And that's the worst part. [quote name="LucidWhispers" date="2018-05-11 13:50:08" ] @ LadyPlague, do you know what game holds the record for being the shortest, cause this one’s probably going to beat it. [/quote] I have a couple of ideas of which games could rival this game, but in most of those cases, the death rate was set to high. This was just...madness.
Banished wrote on 2018-05-11 13:49:32:
Was the death rate set too high again? This is ridiculous.

NOPE. And that's the worst part.
LucidWhispers wrote on 2018-05-11 13:50:08:
@ LadyPlague, do you know what game holds the record for being the shortest, cause this one’s probably going to beat it.

I have a couple of ideas of which games could rival this game, but in most of those cases, the death rate was set to high. This was just...madness.
Ru6naU3.png
@hamkid

No they weren't. I just screwed up. Anna's still there.
@hamkid

No they weren't. I just screwed up. Anna's still there.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague ah, alright.
@LadyPlague ah, alright.
T3TuubO.png
Night 3

Oliver Bird and Funny Valentine spot a tall tree in the distance.

Iceland S receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Anna fends Kaiji, Six, and Juan away from her fire.

Soren and Zuko huddle for warmth.

Robin questions his sanity.

@luckless @FValentine @RoarofTime @Palech @OrcaTheUltimate @TheEnderDraco @CreatorHolly @EgoLobster @LordMalak @Thornasaur
Night 3

Oliver Bird and Funny Valentine spot a tall tree in the distance.

Iceland S receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Anna fends Kaiji, Six, and Juan away from her fire.

Soren and Zuko huddle for warmth.

Robin questions his sanity.

@luckless @FValentine @RoarofTime @Palech @OrcaTheUltimate @TheEnderDraco @CreatorHolly @EgoLobster @LordMalak @Thornasaur
Ru6naU3.png
Day 4

Juan injures himself.

Soren searches for a water source.

Six scares Zuko off.

Iceland S swings from vine to vine, but a vine suddenly breaks, and Iceland S falls into the lava.

Oliver Bird thinks about home.

Robin, Funny Valentine, and Anna hunt for other tributes.

Kaiji almost stepped into the lava, but managed to quickly get his feet on a chair.

Day 4

Juan injures himself.

Soren searches for a water source.

Six scares Zuko off.

Iceland S swings from vine to vine, but a vine suddenly breaks, and Iceland S falls into the lava.

Oliver Bird thinks about home.

Robin, Funny Valentine, and Anna hunt for other tributes.

Kaiji almost stepped into the lava, but managed to quickly get his feet on a chair.

Ru6naU3.png
[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/scandanaviaandtheworld/images/4/46/Wikia-_Iceland.png[/img] Iceland S District 12 [b][i](9 Tributes Remain...)[/i][/b] [/center] @luckless @FValentine @RoarofTime @Palech @OrcaTheUltimate @TheEnderDraco @CreatorHolly @EgoLobster @LordMalak @Thornasaur
1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Wikia-_Iceland.png
Iceland S
District 12

(9 Tributes Remain...)

Ru6naU3.png
Night 4

Soren grabs on to Anna, who was just trying to climb a tree, but they both fall into the lava.

Zuko thinks about home.

Funny Valentine receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Juan attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Robin bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

Kaiji tends to his wounds.

Six goes to sleep.

Oliver Bird thinks about winning.

Night 4

Soren grabs on to Anna, who was just trying to climb a tree, but they both fall into the lava.

Zuko thinks about home.

Funny Valentine receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Juan attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Robin bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

Kaiji tends to his wounds.

Six goes to sleep.

Oliver Bird thinks about winning.

Ru6naU3.png
Day 5

Oliver Bird stabs Zuko with a tree branch.

Six almost stepped into the lava, but managed to quickly get her feet on a chair.

Kaiji discovers a cave.

Funny Valentine stabs Juan while his back is turned.

Day 5

Oliver Bird stabs Zuko with a tree branch.

Six almost stepped into the lava, but managed to quickly get her feet on a chair.

Kaiji discovers a cave.

Funny Valentine stabs Juan while his back is turned.

Ru6naU3.png
Oh, no... Im so so sorry, @Thornasaur... and THIS post's not a false alarm like the other accidentslly was!
Oh, no... Im so so sorry, @Thornasaur... and THIS post's not a false alarm like the other accidentslly was!
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 ... 5991 5992