Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-02-17 18:07:39" ] [center][center][i]6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [i]As we are more than halfway through the tributes, I'd like to remind everyone that whoever wins tonight's game, their OTP is now canon, even if one tribute died super early...[/i][/center] [/quote] !!!
Quote:
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.
As we are more than halfway through the tributes, I'd like to remind everyone that whoever wins tonight's game, their OTP is now canon, even if one tribute died super early...
!!!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Night 11

Seymour Krelborn creates his own religion.

Megatron cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

Nagisa Shiota cringed at the spaghetti Eridan Ampora cooked. Eridan Ampora was saddened.

Magolor Soul and Sweden work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Marx Soul, Komaru Naegi, and Chandler cheerfully sing songs together.

Flynn Rider sets an explosive off, killing Chrysalis, Aradia Megido, and Vinnie Dakota.

@Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @VastPlaguesOfAku @EveningEmerald @XxDragonfirexX @EmbertheSkywing @Ravenflare @DeliciousMemes @browncoatparadox @Shadowlugia711 @Lunavena @LordMalak @RedArmyGrif @LunarEcho
Night 11

Seymour Krelborn creates his own religion.

Megatron cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

Nagisa Shiota cringed at the spaghetti Eridan Ampora cooked. Eridan Ampora was saddened.

Magolor Soul and Sweden work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Marx Soul, Komaru Naegi, and Chandler cheerfully sing songs together.

Flynn Rider sets an explosive off, killing Chrysalis, Aradia Megido, and Vinnie Dakota.

@Sparklejewel @WildRose42 @VastPlaguesOfAku @EveningEmerald @XxDragonfirexX @EmbertheSkywing @Ravenflare @DeliciousMemes @browncoatparadox @Shadowlugia711 @Lunavena @LordMalak @RedArmyGrif @LunarEcho
Ru6naU3.png
ARADIA!!!!
ARADIA!!!!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Nagisa Shiota dies a heroic death.

Eridan Ampora decides not to go to The Feast.

Flynn Rider throws a party. Chandler comes to confess their love to him, but was rejected.

Sweden decides not to go to The Feast.

Seymour Krelborn was supposed to be killed by Magolor Soul, but Komaru Naegi took Seymour Krelborn's place.

Marx Soul dies from an infection.

@PardonPopplio The Feast!
The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Nagisa Shiota dies a heroic death.

Eridan Ampora decides not to go to The Feast.

Flynn Rider throws a party. Chandler comes to confess their love to him, but was rejected.

Sweden decides not to go to The Feast.

Seymour Krelborn was supposed to be killed by Magolor Soul, but Komaru Naegi took Seymour Krelborn's place.

Marx Soul dies from an infection.

@PardonPopplio The Feast!
Ru6naU3.png
Nuuuu, not my last contribute! D:

Cri
Nuuuu, not my last contribute! D:

Cri
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight
dammit
dammit
hKCsRQ7.png ,,,

rudy
she/her
adult

"Marx Soul dies from an infection."

!!!!!
no that is not okay don't do that-
"Marx Soul dies from an infection."

!!!!!
no that is not okay don't do that-
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Day 12

Sweden has done nothing but teleport bread for three days.

Chandler and Flynn Rider start singing Roundabout.

Magolor Soul cuts Eridan Ampora's eyes, but it doesn't blind him. On the bright side, he gets to wear cool shades while he heals.

Someday Seymour Krelborn will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Day 12

Sweden has done nothing but teleport bread for three days.

Chandler and Flynn Rider start singing Roundabout.

Magolor Soul cuts Eridan Ampora's eyes, but it doesn't blind him. On the bright side, he gets to wear cool shades while he heals.

Someday Seymour Krelborn will find it. The rainbow connection between the memers, the dreamers, and me.

Ru6naU3.png
FLYNN WAT R U DOIN
FLYNN WAT R U DOIN
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
@LadyPlague I just caught up from reading after my characters died, and I am somewhat disappointed you named the character I submitted as 'Chrysalis', despite her being slightly different from her and actually called 'Chryssi' xP Also: [quote]Chrysalis wakes up to a horde of poisonous ants swarming over her body.[/quote] Well she does look like a bug >u>
@LadyPlague

I just caught up from reading after my characters died, and I am somewhat disappointed you named the character I submitted as 'Chrysalis', despite her being slightly different from her and actually called 'Chryssi' xP

Also:
Quote:
Chrysalis wakes up to a horde of poisonous ants swarming over her body.
Well she does look like a bug >u>
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
1 2 ... 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 ... 5991 5992