Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 ... 5991 5992
[quote]Phosphophyllite tracks down and kills Antarcticite. (thatt same fandom betrayal!)[/quote] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Quote:
Phosphophyllite tracks down and kills Antarcticite. (thatt same fandom betrayal!)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Day 5

Prompto Argentum and Tharja get drunk on moonlight.

Zane Julien rescues Noctis Caelum from drowning when he finds him caught in a fishing net.

Thor fell off a spinning platform and fell into the lava below.

Kyurem tells Casey that she the only good thing to come out of this mess.

Nyarlathotep falls off a cliff. Luckily, there's a trampoline at the bottom, and he survives.

Reigen Arataka was penalized for baseless conjecture.

Tom is really feeling it!

Masada sings. Everyone hates the performance.

Phosphophyllite gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to become paralyzed.

Todoroki dresses up like a member of Team Rocket.

Yellow Zircon diverts Painwheel's attention and runs away.

Kai Smith has to carry the lantern.

BUFF Monika and Koichi Hirose smooch. Minette totally ships it.

Loki and Setsuna encounter a mini boss! They successfully defeat it.

Tokoyami drops his supplies on his toe and yelps loudly. Terezi Pyrope laughs and laughs.

Adam and Mob hunt for other tributes.

Zuko battles LusaMEME.

Ivypool saws off Rhajat's broken legs with a chainsaw.

Ignis Scientia is turned in to a dog for the day.

Madotsuki is a weenie.

Blue Zircon falls into the core.

@Zac @Xmoonlightx1 @Airplanefoxx @ChildOfNaga @TheEnderDraco @Firewyrm2018 @Dragonlady1803 @baubleBee @Emordnilap @RoarofTime @Luckless @Kyat @Thornasaur @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma
Day 5

Prompto Argentum and Tharja get drunk on moonlight.

Zane Julien rescues Noctis Caelum from drowning when he finds him caught in a fishing net.

Thor fell off a spinning platform and fell into the lava below.

Kyurem tells Casey that she the only good thing to come out of this mess.

Nyarlathotep falls off a cliff. Luckily, there's a trampoline at the bottom, and he survives.

Reigen Arataka was penalized for baseless conjecture.

Tom is really feeling it!

Masada sings. Everyone hates the performance.

Phosphophyllite gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to become paralyzed.

Yellow Zircon diverts Painwheel's attention and runs away.

Kai Smith has to carry the lantern.

BUFF Monika and Koichi Hirose smooch. Minette totally ships it.

Loki and Setsuna encounter a mini boss! They successfully defeat it.

Tokoyami drops his supplies on his toe and yelps loudly. Terezi Pyrope laughs and laughs.

Adam and Mob hunt for other tributes.

Zuko battles LusaMEME.

Ivypool saws off Rhajat's broken legs with a chainsaw.

Ignis Scientia is turned in to a dog for the day.

Madotsuki is a weenie.

Blue Zircon falls into the core.

@Zac @Xmoonlightx1 @Airplanefoxx @ChildOfNaga @TheEnderDraco @Firewyrm2018 @Dragonlady1803 @baubleBee @Emordnilap @RoarofTime @Luckless @Kyat @Thornasaur @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="W1F1N1GHTM4R3" date=2018-01-26 13:25:02] why do I feel like me working on a comic is somehow randomly throwing bad luck around in here? because it seems like there's extra bad luck right now and I'm drawing a comic for the Hiveswap comic contest... [/quote] I am 100% sure you are doing better than my tribute is. I lost 2 of my teamup, including my favorite i wanted to see do so well, in the bloodbath. Another was killed in my least favorite event to a CAT. edit: oh another tribute i liked JUST fell into the core. ahahah,,,, why???
W1F1N1GHTM4R3 wrote on 2018-01-26:
why do I feel like me working on a comic is somehow randomly throwing bad luck around in here? because it seems like there's extra bad luck right now and I'm drawing a comic for the Hiveswap comic contest...
I am 100% sure you are doing better than my tribute is.
I lost 2 of my teamup, including my favorite i wanted to see do so well, in the bloodbath. Another was killed in my least favorite event to a CAT.

edit: oh another tribute i liked JUST fell into the core. ahahah,,,, why???
T3TuubO.png
BLUE ZIRCON NO!
BLUE ZIRCON NO!
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2018-01-26 13:33:18] Todoroki dresses up like a member of Team Rocket. [/quote] do i want to draw this
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-01-26:
do i want to draw this
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Wish I knew most of these characters... I guess I'm rooting for Loki and Yellow Zircon, haha.
Wish I knew most of these characters... I guess I'm rooting for Loki and Yellow Zircon, haha.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/f8/2e/97f82ea9e18206af8af8c9d999e01478.gif[/img] Thor District 12 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/267e/th/pre/f/2017/364/4/6/that_monocle_made_this_so_difficult_png_by_dracosbadart-dbye3k4.png[/img] Blue Zircon District 4[/center] @Zac @Xmoonlightx1 @Airplanefoxx @ChildOfNaga @TheEnderDraco @Firewyrm2018 @Dragonlady1803 @baubleBee @Emordnilap @RoarofTime @Luckless @Kyat @Thornasaur @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

97f82ea9e18206af8af8c9d999e01478.gif
Thor
District 12
that_monocle_made_this_so_difficult_png_by_dracosbadart-dbye3k4.png
Blue Zircon
District 4

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="hamkid" date=2018-01-26 13:33:47] [quote name="W1F1N1GHTM4R3" date=2018-01-26 13:25:02] why do I feel like me working on a comic is somehow randomly throwing bad luck around in here? because it seems like there's extra bad luck right now and I'm drawing a comic for the Hiveswap comic contest... [/quote] I am 100% sure you are doing better than my tribute is. I lost 2 of my teamup, including my favorite i wanted to see do so well, in the bloodbath. Another was killed in my least favorite event to a CAT. [/quote] I'm not even in today's game I'm in tomorrow I meant that somehow by working on my comic I'm giving random people bad luck in here, and if it somehow is and that's why you're having bad luck I'm really sorry!
hamkid wrote on 2018-01-26:
W1F1N1GHTM4R3 wrote on 2018-01-26:
why do I feel like me working on a comic is somehow randomly throwing bad luck around in here? because it seems like there's extra bad luck right now and I'm drawing a comic for the Hiveswap comic contest...
I am 100% sure you are doing better than my tribute is.
I lost 2 of my teamup, including my favorite i wanted to see do so well, in the bloodbath. Another was killed in my least favorite event to a CAT.

I'm not even in today's game I'm in tomorrow

I meant that somehow by working on my comic I'm giving random people bad luck in here, and if it somehow is and that's why you're having bad luck I'm really sorry!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
buff monika's alive, buffsuki isn't

BUFF MONIKA AVENGE BUFFSUKI
buff monika's alive, buffsuki isn't

BUFF MONIKA AVENGE BUFFSUKI
Uq1cq4S.png
Night 5

Loki repeatedly stabs Mob to death with sais.

Rhajat is tormented with sleep paralysis.

Casey gains the ability to light up dark places. She uses this ability to help Tom and Terezi Pyrope through a cave.

Phosphophyllite and Todoroki agree to do the ice bucket challenge. Todoroki wimps out at the last second.

Adam embraces his inner emo.

Kyurem tries to sing herself to sleep.

Ivypool breaks Tokoyami's legs with their bare hands.

Nyarlathotep and Masada share a moment in the moonlight. It doesn't last before they are found by Prompto Argentum.

Pirates attack Zuko and Yellow Zircon's ship, but when the pirates see Zuko and Yellow Zircon they flee, accidentally scuttling their own ship.

Reigen Arataka incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Zane Julien understands.

Minette is tormented with sleep paralysis.

Tharja is having a nightmare where her dead sibling tells her why their families keep dying one by one.

Koichi Hirose sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Painwheel and Kai Smith smooch. Madotsuki is utterly disgusted.

Noctis Caelum walks into a Witch's Labyrinth. He makes it out alive. (That's good)

Setsuna sleeps in a cave for the night... only to be chased out by bats.

Ignis Scientia walks into a Witch's Labyrinth. He doesn't escape. (That's...not good)

BUFF Monika spoils EVERYTHING!

Night 5

Loki repeatedly stabs Mob to death with sais.

Rhajat is tormented with sleep paralysis.

Casey gains the ability to light up dark places. She uses this ability to help Tom and Terezi Pyrope through a cave.

Phosphophyllite and Todoroki agree to do the ice bucket challenge. Todoroki wimps out at the last second.

Adam embraces his inner emo.

Kyurem tries to sing herself to sleep.

Ivypool breaks Tokoyami's legs with their bare hands.

Nyarlathotep and Masada share a moment in the moonlight. It doesn't last before they are found by Prompto Argentum.

Pirates attack Zuko and Yellow Zircon's ship, but when the pirates see Zuko and Yellow Zircon they flee, accidentally scuttling their own ship.

Reigen Arataka incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Zane Julien understands.

Minette is tormented with sleep paralysis.

Tharja is having a nightmare where her dead sibling tells her why their families keep dying one by one.

Koichi Hirose sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Painwheel and Kai Smith smooch. Madotsuki is utterly disgusted.

Noctis Caelum walks into a Witch's Labyrinth. He makes it out alive. (That's good)

Setsuna sleeps in a cave for the night... only to be chased out by bats.

Ignis Scientia walks into a Witch's Labyrinth. He doesn't escape. (That's...not good)

BUFF Monika spoils EVERYTHING!

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 ... 5991 5992