Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 ... 5991 5992
Quote:
Anameme decides to become Mrs.StealYourGirl as they take Callie away from Noodle.

Three cheers for gay Noodle.
Quote:
Anameme decides to become Mrs.StealYourGirl as they take Callie away from Noodle.

Three cheers for gay Noodle.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
[quote name="nightsurgeon" date=2017-10-06 17:05:34] Oh woops turned out 2D wasn't the first, didn't see Sebastian die and didn't realize the other two in the fight died. [/quote] He was blown up.
nightsurgeon wrote on 2017-10-06:
Oh woops turned out 2D wasn't the first, didn't see Sebastian die and didn't realize the other two in the fight died.

He was blown up.
VGlYaSx.png
Also @LadyPlague are you pinging everybody this round?
Also @LadyPlague are you pinging everybody this round?
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Night 2

Anameme is blown up to correct the timeline.

Patryck loses his shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Data snuggles a plushie of Grell. Grell finds it strange that there's a plushie of herself that exists in this world.

Giorno Giovanna and Korra roast marshmallows over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives.

Amon gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.

Imperialdramon dreams about fish.

Eridan Ampora found love where it wasn't supposed to be. Right in front him. In Aradia Megido, his kidnapee.

Roy Batty trips over a box of stuff and wakes Marie up.

Rick Deckard feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Callie to attack. Rick Deckard runs for his life.

Chrom sets up camp for the night.

Jade Harley and Paul tell stories about themselves to each other.

Vriska Serket and Lore wake up Pannacotta Fugo by blasting airhorns in his ear.

Scarlet Valentine makes a shipping chart. Yurio and Dr. Julien are shipped together and Seymour Skinner declares it His NOTP.

Noodle stays awake all night.

Zane and Sauron are trapped in Scrooge Mcduck's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Dazai Osamu claims everything is RIGGED. Lucina punches him in the face.

Ivypool is awoken by nightmares.

Donald Duck gives Gary Chalmers a ticket for posting dank memes.

Tony Stark, Brendan, Doeli, and Machinedramon tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Dovewing thinks about home.

Kyouko Kirigiri defeats Therian Landorus in a fight, but spares his life.

Shuichi Saihara accidently steps on a landmine.

@Physik @Emordnilap @FValentine @shadowrwarrior @ChildOfNaga @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @Calibris @Airplanefoxx @luckless @Pandacow @nightsurgeon
Night 2

Anameme is blown up to correct the timeline.

Patryck loses his shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Data snuggles a plushie of Grell. Grell finds it strange that there's a plushie of herself that exists in this world.

Giorno Giovanna and Korra roast marshmallows over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives.

Amon gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.

Imperialdramon dreams about fish.

Eridan Ampora found love where it wasn't supposed to be. Right in front him. In Aradia Megido, his kidnapee.

Roy Batty trips over a box of stuff and wakes Marie up.

Rick Deckard feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Callie to attack. Rick Deckard runs for his life.

Chrom sets up camp for the night.

Jade Harley and Paul tell stories about themselves to each other.

Vriska Serket and Lore wake up Pannacotta Fugo by blasting airhorns in his ear.

Scarlet Valentine makes a shipping chart. Yurio and Dr. Julien are shipped together and Seymour Skinner declares it His NOTP.

Noodle stays awake all night.

Zane and Sauron are trapped in Scrooge Mcduck's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Dazai Osamu claims everything is RIGGED. Lucina punches him in the face.

Ivypool is awoken by nightmares.

Donald Duck gives Gary Chalmers a ticket for posting dank memes.

Tony Stark, Brendan, Doeli, and Machinedramon tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Dovewing thinks about home.

Kyouko Kirigiri defeats Therian Landorus in a fight, but spares his life.

Shuichi Saihara accidently steps on a landmine.

@Physik @Emordnilap @FValentine @shadowrwarrior @ChildOfNaga @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @Calibris @Airplanefoxx @luckless @Pandacow @nightsurgeon
Ru6naU3.png
@Banished

I wasn't. It looks like I kept pinging you though, so I apologize.
@Banished

I wasn't. It looks like I kept pinging you though, so I apologize.
Ru6naU3.png
EWW, PAUL, NO HOMESTUCK!!

Again, poor patryck. That ain't fair.
EWW, PAUL, NO HOMESTUCK!!

Again, poor patryck. That ain't fair.
T3TuubO.png
Day 3

Data aggressively plays the kazoo.

Rick Deckard gets Zane, Korra, and Scarlet Valentine sick. They are all mad at him.

Noodle gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to become paralyzed.

Pannacotta Fugo yells at Therian Landorus to get back in the bag.

Chrom gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to hallucinate.

Gary Chalmers and Yurio work together for the day.

Lore is high on believing

Tony Stark and Giorno Giovanna eat Nutella happily together.

Dovewing keeps getting eels while Grell gets escalators. Dovewing says a sailor swear.

Imperialdramon goes around making trashy references.

Vriska Serket, Callie, Amon, and Roy Batty hunt for other tributes.

Eridan Ampora shoots Seymour Skinner in the head. Brendan mourns, thinking he is dead, but it turns out that the bullet only grazed his head.

Sauron wakes up to another day of sun.

Doeli takes Dazai Osamu's phone and sends Scrooge Mcduck weird texts.

Machinedramon poomfs. Patryck is thoroughly confused on what that means.

Jade Harley destroys the sand castle Kyouko Kirigiri built. Then rubs her face in it.

Donald Duck answers the sphinx' riddle correctly.

Lucina decides to disguise herself as a hay bale. Complete with a mustache.

Dr. Julien sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

Marie summons the South Spirit Dragons while Aradia Megido summons the North Spirit dragon.

Ivypool begins to cry, but Paul comforts her.

Day 3

Data aggressively plays the kazoo.

Rick Deckard gets Zane, Korra, and Scarlet Valentine sick. They are all mad at him.

Noodle gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to become paralyzed.

Pannacotta Fugo yells at Therian Landorus to get back in the bag.

Chrom gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes him to hallucinate.

Gary Chalmers and Yurio work together for the day.

Lore is high on believing

Tony Stark and Giorno Giovanna eat Nutella happily together.

Dovewing keeps getting eels while Grell gets escalators. Dovewing says a sailor swear.

Imperialdramon goes around making trashy references.

Vriska Serket, Callie, Amon, and Roy Batty hunt for other tributes.

Eridan Ampora shoots Seymour Skinner in the head. Brendan mourns, thinking he is dead, but it turns out that the bullet only grazed his head.

Sauron wakes up to another day of sun.

Doeli takes Dazai Osamu's phone and sends Scrooge Mcduck weird texts.

Machinedramon poomfs. Patryck is thoroughly confused on what that means.

Jade Harley destroys the sand castle Kyouko Kirigiri built. Then rubs her face in it.

Donald Duck answers the sphinx' riddle correctly.

Lucina decides to disguise herself as a hay bale. Complete with a mustache.

Dr. Julien sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

Marie summons the South Spirit Dragons while Aradia Megido summons the North Spirit dragon.

Ivypool begins to cry, but Paul comforts her.

Ru6naU3.png
you go lucina
just don't kill him ok i'd rather slap him in the face if he gets is soul back instead

EDIT: *whisper* i was talking about the event where she punched dazai in the face
you go lucina
just don't kill him ok i'd rather slap him in the face if he gets is soul back instead

EDIT: *whisper* i was talking about the event where she punched dazai in the face
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@LadyPlague
It's okay, I was just curious ^u^
@LadyPlague
It's okay, I was just curious ^u^
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0160/f/2016/345/c/9/anameme_by_dontmindmee-darcr82.png[/img] Anameme District 11 [img]https://s1.postimg.org/8jqgy4q4cv/17554163_1521757017842630_5389683775848203299_n.jpg[/img] Shuichi Saihara District 5[/center] @Physik @Emordnilap @FValentine @shadowrwarrior @ChildOfNaga @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @Calibris @Airplanefoxx @luckless @Pandacow @nightsurgeon
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

anameme_by_dontmindmee-darcr82.png
Anameme
District 11
17554163_1521757017842630_5389683775848203299_n.jpg
Shuichi Saihara
District 5

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 ... 5991 5992