Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 ... 5991 5992
@Beagledragon
I really wanna do the FDI. :(
You always tell me not to cry, but i think you might need some cheering up too. D: i'm very sorry.
@Beagledragon
I really wanna do the FDI. :(
You always tell me not to cry, but i think you might need some cheering up too. D: i'm very sorry.
T3TuubO.png
If Springtrap is the FNAF one then....go him?
If Springtrap is the FNAF one then....go him?
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[center][b][i][u]FINAL 3[/u][/i][/b] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/720/259/cdd.gif[/img] Cardin Winchester (RWBY) from District 4 [img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/e/ed/Extra_Springtrap_1.png[/img] Springtrap (Five Nights At Freddy) from District 5 [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/17/4e/06/174e06c87d68b2fdecf08b660e64b5fd--zolu-one-piece-one-piece-zoro.jpg[/img] Roronoa Zoro (One Piece) from District 11 [b][i]Who will win and out-man everyone? What awaits us next round? And does anyone need a glass of water?[/i][/b][/center] @Sparklejewel @LordMalak @RoarofTime @VastPlaguesOfAku @OrcaTheUltimate @PurpleRaven6336 @luckless @RedArmyGrif @Kairo @Petall
FINAL 3

cdd.gif
Cardin Winchester (RWBY) from District 4
Extra_Springtrap_1.png
Springtrap (Five Nights At Freddy) from District 5
174e06c87d68b2fdecf08b660e64b5fd--zolu-one-piece-one-piece-zoro.jpg
Roronoa Zoro (One Piece) from District 11

Who will win and out-man everyone? What awaits us next round? And does anyone need a glass of water?

@Sparklejewel @LordMalak @RoarofTime @VastPlaguesOfAku @OrcaTheUltimate @PurpleRaven6336 @luckless @RedArmyGrif @Kairo @Petall
Ru6naU3.png
@hamkid I just can't forget the things I don't want to remember. I don't want to remember acting like an idiot, but I am an idiot, and that's what I remember... *sigh*
@hamkid I just can't forget the things I don't want to remember. I don't want to remember acting like an idiot, but I am an idiot, and that's what I remember... *sigh*
I've buried my FNAF phase deep in the depths of hell but y'know what he's the only one I know so
I've buried my FNAF phase deep in the depths of hell but y'know what he's the only one I know so
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Day 13

Roronoa Zoro has to go through the Pit of 100 Trials. TWICE.

Cardin Winchester attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death.

Springtrap bites the dust.

@Sparklejewel @LordMalak @RoarofTime @VastPlaguesOfAku @OrcaTheUltimate @PurpleRaven6336 @luckless @RedArmyGrif @Kairo @Petall
Day 13

Roronoa Zoro has to go through the Pit of 100 Trials. TWICE.

Cardin Winchester attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death.

Springtrap bites the dust.

Ru6naU3.png
o o f
@Beagledragon i'm very sorry. I can not forget things i do not want to remember either.

I had no clue what eddsworld was back in 2012 but i cry about March 25th almost every day, and i can't do a thing about it... and other random old bad memories... -sigh-
o o f
@Beagledragon i'm very sorry. I can not forget things i do not want to remember either.

I had no clue what eddsworld was back in 2012 but i cry about March 25th almost every day, and i can't do a thing about it... and other random old bad memories... -sigh-
T3TuubO.png
Ok then
Ok then
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Hulo XD
is anybody even a bit salty at my tributes
And wow springtrap died rip at least I think so
Hulo XD
is anybody even a bit salty at my tributes
And wow springtrap died rip at least I think so