Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 5991 5992
I have my tributes!
I have my tributes!
she/he/they | fr + 3
[quote name="Matou" date=2017-05-20 18:59:20] I have my tributes! [/quote] Same here :D (Unless I can find the fricken dog's name but the wiki doesn't seem to have him :v)
Matou wrote on 2017-05-20:
I have my tributes!
Same here :D (Unless I can find the fricken dog's name but the wiki doesn't seem to have him :v)
wORSkxL.png
@beagledragon

Next week theme is Animal Kingdom.
@beagledragon

Next week theme is Animal Kingdom.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@duskyaether oh no I am doooooooooooooooooooomed
ykw I might just not join it then
@duskyaether oh no I am doooooooooooooooooooomed
ykw I might just not join it then
WELP> OVERWATCH IS OUT RN
WELP> OVERWATCH IS OUT RN
@ChildofNaga
Well our fate has been sealed *begins to aggressively play the Neko Atsume theme*

brace yourselves those stray cats that hang around your backyard are about to destroy everything in their paths
@ChildofNaga
Well our fate has been sealed *begins to aggressively play the Neko Atsume theme*

brace yourselves those stray cats that hang around your backyard are about to destroy everything in their paths
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-05-20 16:49:18] Robert E. O. Speedwagon finds a white bandanna with a picture of a mouth on it. They put it on. [/quote] No no that's 100% mario [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-05-20 17:02:15] Aiichiro Nitori sticks Twelve to a wall with Bowser Tape! Major Kira finds Twelve and frees him. [/quote] who even made these two events [quote name="Werelynx" date=2017-05-20 17:54:57] [e] ARE YOU SERIOUS MY PHONE AUTOCORRECTS "ROOKER" TO TOILET, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN [/quote] [i]WHAT[/i] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-05-20 17:52:53] Karkat Vantas teaches Alternis Dim how to sword fight. Nya is concerned about this. [/quote] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-05-20 17:54:42] Knock Knock, it’s Roy Mustang. With huge boats and guns. Gunboats. Roy Mustang uses these gunboats to kill Neru and [b]Karkat Vantas[/b]. [b]Alternis Dim[/b] is deleted. [/quote] and what was the point of being concerned
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-05-20:
Robert E. O. Speedwagon finds a white bandanna with a picture of a mouth on it. They put it on.
No no that's 100% mario
Aiichiro Nitori sticks Twelve to a wall with Bowser Tape! Major Kira finds Twelve and frees him.
who even made these two events
Werelynx wrote on 2017-05-20:
[e] ARE YOU SERIOUS MY PHONE AUTOCORRECTS "ROOKER" TO TOILET, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN
WHAT
Karkat Vantas teaches Alternis Dim how to sword fight. Nya is concerned about this.
Knock Knock, it’s Roy Mustang. With huge boats and guns. Gunboats. Roy Mustang uses these gunboats to kill Neru and Karkat Vantas.

Alternis Dim is deleted.
and what was the point of being concerned
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@ladyplague
I had to log out unfortunately during the game so i didnt saw when my characters had been eliminated but great game and couldnt not laught when i saw Bolin death. Its the only character i expected to die in a silly way from theyr own mistake xD.

I would like to claim a spot for the animal kingdom and while i am still thinking about characters i was wondering if i can enter any from my favorite devianart artists? Whitemantis ( they actualy have an acount on FR but its not active anymore :/) or Lingrimm"s ( because they made a flash game) So far they are the only artists that are really good at this part and apropiate because there is no sexual contnent ( i hate when people do that in anthro art)
@ladyplague
I had to log out unfortunately during the game so i didnt saw when my characters had been eliminated but great game and couldnt not laught when i saw Bolin death. Its the only character i expected to die in a silly way from theyr own mistake xD.

I would like to claim a spot for the animal kingdom and while i am still thinking about characters i was wondering if i can enter any from my favorite devianart artists? Whitemantis ( they actualy have an acount on FR but its not active anymore :/) or Lingrimm"s ( because they made a flash game) So far they are the only artists that are really good at this part and apropiate because there is no sexual contnent ( i hate when people do that in anthro art)
Lichtdrache.gif
@pixelspiral I made the Mario events! Well, most of them. The entire overthere fruit events where made by someone else.

Also... hmmm.... Animal Kingdom? Hold up a sec... Warriors fandom, get ready for Ashcorge I REGRET NOTHING

And there's a million tributes I haven't entered

So just you wait
Just you wait~
@pixelspiral I made the Mario events! Well, most of them. The entire overthere fruit events where made by someone else.

Also... hmmm.... Animal Kingdom? Hold up a sec... Warriors fandom, get ready for Ashcorge I REGRET NOTHING

So just you wait
Just you wait~
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote name="icystorm2" date=2017-05-21 00:42:08] Also... hmmm.... Animal Kingdom? Hold up a sec... Warriors fandom, get ready for Ashcorge I REGRET NOTHING And there's a million tributes I haven't entered So just you wait Just you wait~ [/quote] I'm nervous now...
icystorm2 wrote on 2017-05-21:

So just you wait
Just you wait~
I'm nervous now...
1 2 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 5991 5992