TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 5991 5992
@LadyPlague

oh i'll draw Canada and the squirrel alright
@LadyPlague

oh i'll draw Canada and the squirrel alright
BcRJQQl.png
@dragoncrystal

I have seen infinity train! I would love to see it become an honest to god series.

Actually, rewatching it has given me some ideas for events! (Nothing awful, I promise.)
@dragoncrystal

I have seen infinity train! I would love to see it become an honest to god series.

Actually, rewatching it has given me some ideas for events! (Nothing awful, I promise.)
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague [quote]Canada attempts to snuggle with Ao, earning him a broken nose.[/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LI1c5ve.png[/img] you asked for this
@LadyPlague
Quote:
Canada attempts to snuggle with Ao, earning him a broken nose.

LI1c5ve.png

you asked for this
BcRJQQl.png
@RadioactivePop

I think you meant for that to be seen by @Werelynx , I was never meant to see my country's flag defiled like this. (XD)
@RadioactivePop

I think you meant for that to be seen by @Werelynx , I was never meant to see my country's flag defiled like this. (XD)
Ru6naU3.png
@ladyplague

So I had a theme idea (or two)...

1. Hogwarts! The tributes are students among other students.

2. A soap opera. (Why, brain...)
@ladyplague

So I had a theme idea (or two)...

1. Hogwarts! The tributes are students among other students.

2. A soap opera. (Why, brain...)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@LadyPlague

Can you ping me when the next game can come up. I'd like to join.
@LadyPlague

Can you ping me when the next game can come up. I'd like to join.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@LadyPlague ah, so you did! O u O i really hope it becomes a show...

Ah, whats the events?

(I'm also gonna just say it now. Me and a friend had an off-site 'fhgs'. The dog king attacked tulip and the next day killed one one.)
@LadyPlague ah, so you did! O u O i really hope it becomes a show...

Ah, whats the events?

(I'm also gonna just say it now. Me and a friend had an off-site 'fhgs'. The dog king attacked tulip and the next day killed one one.)
T3TuubO.png
@playerpichu
@LadyPlague
Ok I've got a question for you two. (Also I have not yet beaten Pokemon Moon but it's getting really good.)
Have either of you lost to Hau at all?
Because I have and it made me so frustrated! His Raichu was faster than my Pokemon and kept one-shoting everything I had with Psychic! ;-;
@playerpichu
@LadyPlague
Ok I've got a question for you two. (Also I have not yet beaten Pokemon Moon but it's getting really good.)
Have either of you lost to Hau at all?
Because I have and it made me so frustrated! His Raichu was faster than my Pokemon and kept one-shoting everything I had with Psychic! ;-;
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@ChildOfNaga

Nope! I never lost to Hau. I have a Raichu of my own, and my Decidueye could take Hau's Raichu down really quickly with Spirit Shackle. My Decidieye isn't faster than Hau's Raichu, but he can take a hit from it.

(( Here's a tip: Get a Ghost, Dark, or Bug type. Ground types work too, of course. Like most Psychic types, Alolan Raichu is kinda frail and will probably faint if hit with a Super Effective move. ))
@ChildOfNaga

Nope! I never lost to Hau. I have a Raichu of my own, and my Decidueye could take Hau's Raichu down really quickly with Spirit Shackle. My Decidieye isn't faster than Hau's Raichu, but he can take a hit from it.

(( Here's a tip: Get a Ghost, Dark, or Bug type. Ground types work too, of course. Like most Psychic types, Alolan Raichu is kinda frail and will probably faint if hit with a Super Effective move. ))
Forum-Signature.png
@ChildofNaga

Not gonna lie, I associate Hau with Alolan Raichu more than the starter. Because they are tricky. But no, I haven't lost to Hau yet. My Lycanroc "Cliffhanger" usually does the trick. (Because of crunch) Otherwise "Subway" the Vikavolt can resist the worst of it.
@ChildofNaga

Not gonna lie, I associate Hau with Alolan Raichu more than the starter. Because they are tricky. But no, I haven't lost to Hau yet. My Lycanroc "Cliffhanger" usually does the trick. (Because of crunch) Otherwise "Subway" the Vikavolt can resist the worst of it.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 5991 5992