Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Evolution Game
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
With this many options, it might take bigger donations to give any one a lead. What will you choose?
With this many options, it might take bigger donations to give any one a lead. What will you choose?
dgU6N3d.pngir82bPv.png
More votes! More votes! I'll be here all day. :D
More votes! More votes! I'll be here all day. :D
dgU6N3d.pngir82bPv.png
Heads up, next day's update will be a bit late, I'll be gone until two hours after rollover
Heads up, next day's update will be a bit late, I'll be gone until two hours after rollover
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
I'm logging off for the day, but don't forget to send any last minute votes to hinatot for counting!
I'm logging off for the day, but don't forget to send any last minute votes to hinatot for counting!
dgU6N3d.pngir82bPv.png
@Eialyne @jinian @kauria @Meredith44 @alleycat @ThisOneIsBlue @dandelionfires @rubyredtan @delcat @dragonwarrior333 @CAWncave @ambrose @wintercreek @FeatherBird @deannawarren @Kapara @felistopaz @allrealelements @riverflower @RemanLT @VioletWhirlwind @greenwolfkate @Leopardmask

The final day, Day 7, is now up! (sans picture, which is in the works)

Fun fact, feathers won over fur yesterday by only 1500 t. Small votes can really make a difference.
@Eialyne @jinian @kauria @Meredith44 @alleycat @ThisOneIsBlue @dandelionfires @rubyredtan @delcat @dragonwarrior333 @CAWncave @ambrose @wintercreek @FeatherBird @deannawarren @Kapara @felistopaz @allrealelements @riverflower @RemanLT @VioletWhirlwind @greenwolfkate @Leopardmask

The final day, Day 7, is now up! (sans picture, which is in the works)

Fun fact, feathers won over fur yesterday by only 1500 t. Small votes can really make a difference.
IFxGgtL.png
And, day 7's picture is up!
And, day 7's picture is up!
IFxGgtL.png
It's so cute! I love your art style, @hinatot .

Also, I just imagine the tail-eye being used like a periscope to make sure the coast is clear when predators are around or scope out food. It could lay down behind some kind of cover and stick its tail up to look around.
It's so cute! I love your art style, @hinatot .

Also, I just imagine the tail-eye being used like a periscope to make sure the coast is clear when predators are around or scope out food. It could lay down behind some kind of cover and stick its tail up to look around.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
@alleycat

Ahhh, thank you! ;v; I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm finally in (mostly) my comfort zone hence the sudden better quality orz Except for the feathers which kind of ended up looking like scales. Welp

I could definitely see if doing that! Though I do wonder if those bright red eyes might stick out. Well, maybe not in the Plague domain
@alleycat

Ahhh, thank you! ;v; I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm finally in (mostly) my comfort zone hence the sudden better quality orz Except for the feathers which kind of ended up looking like scales. Welp

I could definitely see if doing that! Though I do wonder if those bright red eyes might stick out. Well, maybe not in the Plague domain
IFxGgtL.png
@hinatot

This is so cute! I'm super excited for the last day to see how it turns out. Millions of years of evolution condensed into a week. I love it!
@hinatot

This is so cute! I'm super excited for the last day to see how it turns out. Millions of years of evolution condensed into a week. I love it!
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
This was so much fun! Thanks for running it!
This was so much fun! Thanks for running it!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13