Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@UrbenJokester

Just spotted your tag and- yes actually, I did read #4, heheh, why do you think I Commented :y
@UrbenJokester

Just spotted your tag and- yes actually, I did read #4, heheh, why do you think I Commented :y
3fBrPnA.pngtumblr_obcvlhnDcS1u9ymyzo5_100.gif
@Cosmonautical

Dude, that dragon is beyond cool and the smiley face is too cute :D
@Cosmonautical

Dude, that dragon is beyond cool and the smiley face is too cute :D
K3HBRkc.png FR + 19 Yay a Column
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [left][b]Username: Spyrie[/b] [b]Lair ID #: 175111[/b] [b]Picture of creation:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1ejKZTb.jpg[/img] Thanks for letting me know how to link! :) @Urbenjokester [/left] [indent]~ I have stumbled upon the devastating realisation that I have coloured in the banner the wrong way 'round. My sincerest apologies and I deeply seek forgiveness from your [s]vile[/s] absolutely loving and extremely forgiving Broodmother. I hope all disrespect can be forgotten during this period of celebration.[/indent] Cheers, Spyrie
Entry Form
Username: Spyrie
Lair ID #: 175111
Picture of creation:
1ejKZTb.jpg

Thanks for letting me know how to link! :)

@Urbenjokester

~
I have stumbled upon the devastating realisation that I have coloured in the banner the wrong way 'round. My sincerest apologies and I deeply seek forgiveness from your vile absolutely loving and extremely forgiving Broodmother. I hope all disrespect can be forgotten during this period of celebration.

Cheers,
Spyrie
@Cosmonautical I figured, just wasn't sure! :D If you do end up figuring the rest out, please don't post them here so that everyone who wants to get a chance to guess, just PM me them. Also have a gold star for reading the rules!! [img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-10/15/16/enhanced/webdr03/anigif_enhanced-25725-1444939267-2.gif[/img] @Spyrie No worries! If you re-sized the image Imgur does this thing where it adds ?1 to the end of the url due to it being an edit and not the original image. To fix it just delete those two character like below c: and veeeeery cool!! So happy you included the sock for Sorky, Kal's gonna love that! @Kalhalla you're dork child's face attire has made an appearance! [code][img]http://i.imgur.com/1ejKZTb.jpg[/img][/code] As for the banner, don't worry about it! While Plaguemum may want to spread [s]lovely[/s] diseases to the ends of the globe [s]in order to make everyone stronger[/s], she's a very understanding deity and I'm sure she won't take it to heart. ^_^
@Cosmonautical
I figured, just wasn't sure! :D If you do end up figuring the rest out, please don't post them here so that everyone who wants to get a chance to guess, just PM me them. Also have a gold star for reading the rules!!
anigif_enhanced-25725-1444939267-2.gif

@Spyrie
No worries! If you re-sized the image Imgur does this thing where it adds ?1 to the end of the url due to it being an edit and not the original image. To fix it just delete those two character like below c: and veeeeery cool!! So happy you included the sock for Sorky, Kal's gonna love that! @Kalhalla you're dork child's face attire has made an appearance!
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1ejKZTb.jpg[/img]

As for the banner, don't worry about it! While Plaguemum may want to spread lovely diseases to the ends of the globe in order to make everyone stronger, she's a very understanding deity and I'm sure she won't take it to heart. ^_^

Urbenjokester.gif
@Urbenjokester

I'm so happy to see that the carving contest is running again this year. My Eevee pumpkin did well last year so I definitely plan to enter one this year. I'm still looking for the right pumpkin and pattern, but I'll post it once I have it done. No idea on the prize pack names, but basing them on zombie games is fun.
@Urbenjokester

I'm so happy to see that the carving contest is running again this year. My Eevee pumpkin did well last year so I definitely plan to enter one this year. I'm still looking for the right pumpkin and pattern, but I'll post it once I have it done. No idea on the prize pack names, but basing them on zombie games is fun.
@Urbenjokester

Thanks for letting me know how to properly link it so it works. :)

And of course I had to add the sock, no kitchen is complete without one! Besides, they are completely disgusting and help add to the attempt at grossness a tried and tested, foolproof method of protection!

And thank your Plaguemother very much - I knew she'd understand!

@Urbenjokester

Thanks for letting me know how to properly link it so it works. :)

And of course I had to add the sock, no kitchen is complete without one! Besides, they are completely disgusting and help add to the attempt at grossness a tried and tested, foolproof method of protection!

And thank your Plaguemother very much - I knew she'd understand!

Bumpity bump bump
Bumpity bump bump
JwemsG3.pngR5Cf3lk.png
Mark with the idea of a jack- o -lantern of PlagueMom, and this DIY of red pumpkin ooze.

I'm going all out to make it look neat!!!!
Mark with the idea of a jack- o -lantern of PlagueMom, and this DIY of red pumpkin ooze.

I'm going all out to make it look neat!!!!
Chilis / 20 / they/them / trans/queer
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [left][b]Username: Splatoon[/b] [b]Lair ID: #170694[/b] [b]Picture of creation:[/b] [img]http://img04.deviantart.net/0ec4/i/2016/290/8/5/mutating___flight_rising__ror_2016_by_crookcanines-daldae7.jpg[/img] [b]Description:[/b] (I just wanted to add this in) What if you could apply a Mirror breed change with, not a scroll, but a pumpkin? Side effects include stubby wing stems and short ears.[/left] [center]@Urbenjokester[/center] [s]--------------------[/s] I'll be entering in another piece sometime this week; which is a Pumpkin with a Plague Sprite carved onto it.
Entry Form
Username: Splatoon
Lair ID: #170694

Picture of creation:
mutating___flight_rising__ror_2016_by_crookcanines-daldae7.jpg

Description: (I just wanted to add this in) What if you could apply a Mirror breed change with, not a scroll, but a pumpkin? Side effects include stubby wing stems and short ears.

I'll be entering in another piece sometime this week; which is a Pumpkin with a Plague Sprite carved onto it.

@RillC @Hyakutake Oooooo can't wait to see both of your entries!! @Splatoon D'awww they're like a smol cranky puppy o: I adore your pumpkin and lore, and thank you for entering! [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mf20oaa5WP1qirf51.gif[/img]
@RillC @Hyakutake

Oooooo can't wait to see both of your entries!!

@Splatoon

D'awww they're like a smol cranky puppy o: I adore your pumpkin and lore, and thank you for entering!

tumblr_mf20oaa5WP1qirf51.gif
Urbenjokester.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16