Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Urbenjokester

Hello! I was just wondering how unrealistic they're allowed to be if we choose to draw (as in, does it need to look like a pumpkin you could realistically carve, or can it be a bit out there within reason)?

Thank you in advance for a reply :)

@LascielsShadow

Your pumpkin looks cool! I can't believe you actually carved one - that's really awesome! :D I'll tell you what, amoeba's sure are weird looking...

@Urbenjokester

Hello! I was just wondering how unrealistic they're allowed to be if we choose to draw (as in, does it need to look like a pumpkin you could realistically carve, or can it be a bit out there within reason)?

Thank you in advance for a reply :)

@LascielsShadow

Your pumpkin looks cool! I can't believe you actually carved one - that's really awesome! :D I'll tell you what, amoeba's sure are weird looking...

K3HBRkc.png FR + 19 Yay a Column
@Cosmonautical

WOOO cannot wait to see what you carve! :D Aww Ty, I had a lot of fun choosing the prize packs also you should read the 4th rule if you haven't already, because it has to do with the prize names

@Spyrie

Hiya! You can go as crazy as you want, just make it recognizable as a pumpkin and you're golden. c:
@Cosmonautical

WOOO cannot wait to see what you carve! :D Aww Ty, I had a lot of fun choosing the prize packs also you should read the 4th rule if you haven't already, because it has to do with the prize names

@Spyrie

Hiya! You can go as crazy as you want, just make it recognizable as a pumpkin and you're golden. c:
Urbenjokester.gif
Bumpity bump bump
Bumpity bump bump
JwemsG3.pngR5Cf3lk.png
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [left][b]Username: Cosmonautical[/b] [b]Lair ID #: 218477[/b] [b]Picture of creation: [img]http://i.imgur.com/EhVTYDK.jpg[/img] [/b] @Urbenjokester [/left] I tried to get any of my info on it but ahah, seems it didn't wanna show in the picture, but it was infact an attempt at the Plaguebringer. Also this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/uwjeN0r.jpg[/img]
Entry Form
Username: Cosmonautical
Lair ID #: 218477
Picture of creation: EhVTYDK.jpg
@Urbenjokester

I tried to get any of my info on it but ahah, seems it didn't wanna show in the picture, but it was infact an attempt at the Plaguebringer.
Also this:

uwjeN0r.jpg
3fBrPnA.pngtumblr_obcvlhnDcS1u9ymyzo5_100.gif
@Cosmonautical

Omg the tiny face. I love the tiny face. The Plaguebringer looks great! Very nice job :D I recognized it without reading the description too.
@Cosmonautical

Omg the tiny face. I love the tiny face. The Plaguebringer looks great! Very nice job :D I recognized it without reading the description too.

@Cosmonautical
That's a fantastic carving! And omg, the tiny face is making me laugh way harder than it probably should. XD

@Spyrie
Thanks! Haha, they really are! The first time I saw that amoeba I almost couldn't believe it was a real thing.
@Cosmonautical
That's a fantastic carving! And omg, the tiny face is making me laugh way harder than it probably should. XD

@Spyrie
Thanks! Haha, they really are! The first time I saw that amoeba I almost couldn't believe it was a real thing.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
Bump!!
Bump!!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Cosmonautical

Eh I'll let the card slide, it's mainly to prevent ppl from using submissions from last year or just pumpkins they found on goggle. Anywho daaaang Plaguemum looks aaaaawesome, and omg that lil face is adorable! Ty for entering!
@Cosmonautical

Eh I'll let the card slide, it's mainly to prevent ppl from using submissions from last year or just pumpkins they found on goggle. Anywho daaaang Plaguemum looks aaaaawesome, and omg that lil face is adorable! Ty for entering!
Urbenjokester.gif
@Urbenjokester If I plan on entering with a real-life pumpkin as soon as I get one, but I don't have it yet, can I still send you guesses for what games the prize names come from?
@Urbenjokester If I plan on entering with a real-life pumpkin as soon as I get one, but I don't have it yet, can I still send you guesses for what games the prize names come from?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LadyKnightKatsa

Anyone can send guesses for the prize pack names c: it was just a little thing to see how many people actually read the rules.
@LadyKnightKatsa

Anyone can send guesses for the prize pack names c: it was just a little thing to see how many people actually read the rules.
Urbenjokester.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16